Trump dismisses running mate Pence's Syria view

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
what a cluster f.... in the dumphf camp
Republican candidate Donald Trump flatly contradicted his running mate on Syria policy in the second presidential debate Sunday, signaling a lack of cohesion on foreign policy issues.

"He and I haven't spoken, and he and I disagree," Trump said in response to a question about whether he backs the possible use of military force against the Assad regime in Syria as staked out by Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, with whom he shares the ticket, at the vice presidential debate on Tuesday.

Trump dismisses running mate Pence's Syria view - CNNPolitics.com

Republican candidate Donald Trump flatly contradicted his running mate on Syria policy in the second presidential debate Sunday, signaling a lack of cohesion on foreign policy issues.

"He and I haven't spoken, and he and I disagree," Trump said in response to a question about whether he backs the possible use of military force against the Assad regime in Syria as staked out by Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, with whom he shares the ticket, at the vice presidential debate on Tuesday.

trump is reality averse.... and while i disagree with pence, he certainly takes the traditional GOP view of russia.

donald threw him under the bus. but that was to be expected because pence threw him under the bus. the difference is that donald has imploded and pence has the opportunity to be the nominee in 2020

• Banned

trump is reality averse.... and while i disagree with pence, he certainly takes the traditional view of russia.

donald threw him under the bus. but that was to be expected because pence threw him under the bus. the difference is that donald has imploded and pence has the opportunity to be the nominee in 2020
Pense supporters might vote against the ticket hoping for 2020

trump is reality averse.... and while i disagree with pence, he certainly takes the traditional view of russia.

Pense supporters might vote against the ticket hoping for 2020

they certainly might. and don't think that isn't being whispered in the circles in which the religious right travel. pence is certainly a better candidate for that segment of the country than cruz.

He didn't dismiss anything, he said he disagrees.

Your problem is you Democrats have never had a guy grab you by the pussy. You have every excuse in the world, you're married, your tits are phony, you totally changed your look, but if you're hot, he can do anything to you and you'll let him.

Trump is moving in on you like a bitch and he has tic tacs in his pocket so his breath is fresh when he gives you a condolence kiss.

Why would they have to agree? Until Trump is no longer President, it really doesn't matter if the VP disagrees.

Got more phoney outrage?

trump is reality averse.... and while i disagree with pence, he certainly takes the traditional GOP view of russia.

Threw him under the bus? Are you wingnuts whacked out of your gourd? He disagreed with him. It's called being two separate people with different perspectives.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back