Trump Directs The EPA to Begin Dismantling the Clean Water Rule

If Obama was for a clean environment, Trump has to be against it.
Yes he is that vindictive and crazy.

Trump directs EPA to begin dismantling clean water rule

The order directing the Environmental Protection Agency to set about dismantling the Waters of the United States rule takes aim at one of President Obama’s signature environmental legacies, a far-reaching anti-pollution effort that expanded the authority of regulators over the nation’s waterways and wetlands.

Excellent! It was a massive over reach.
So permitting polluters to soil the most precious commodity on earth is sound policy to you.
You trumpsters are freaking crazy.

Yes, dismantling Obama's regulatory over reach is an excellent policy.
Your ignorant mfer. If we don’t have strong regulations keeping our waterways safe and clean big business will exploit that and harm us all.

The order directing the Environmental Protection Agency to set about dismantling the Waters of the United States rule takes aim at one of President Obama’s signature environmental legacies, a far-reaching anti-pollution effort that expanded the authority of regulators over the nation’s waterways and wetlands.

So permitting polluters to soil the most precious commodity on earth is sound policy to you.
You trumpsters are freaking crazy.

Yes, dismantling Obama's regulatory over reach is an excellent policy.
Your ignorant mfer. If we don’t have strong regulations keeping our waterways safe and clean big business will exploit that and harm us all.

We didn't already have strong regulations before Obama's EPA decided a wet ditch on my property should be regulated like a navigable waterway? LOL!

Screw you GD commies, this was one of maobmams attempts to place every square inch of the US under the thumb of federal government regulators. As usual maobama said, fuck the law and congress, I'll do it my way. The courts would have stricken it down eventually because it exceeded the legal authority of the executive.

Last edited:
Yeah let’s give the fossil fuel industry carte Blanche to pollute with immunity and fight against the EPA from protecting our waterways.

Trump’s EPA has already gutted the enforcement watch dogs to keep our air and water clean.
You and your ilk are enabling this abomination.
If you need the federal government to manage every mud puddle...your state government can cede that power to them. We don't need your help, or your opinions...we got this. Now kindly butt out.

--------------------------

"From 1986 to 2014, the [Missouri] Department of Natural Resources has provided $635 million to Missouri agricultural landowners to implement more than 217,000 conservation practices to protect the state's soil and water resources. In addition, revenues from the Parks, Soils and Water Sales Tax allowed Missouri to have the highest reduction in it's rate of soil erosion when compared to other states with more than 10 million acres of cultivated cropland."

Missouri Department of Natural Resources
--------------------------

The Missouri Sales Tax for Parks and Conservation Measure, also known as Constitutional Amendment 1, was on the November 8, 2016, ballot in Missouri as an automatic ballot referral. It was approved.

A yes vote supported renewing the existing sales and use tax of 0.1 percent for 10 years to fund state parks and soil and water conservation.
A no vote opposed this proposal to renew the existing sales and use tax of 0.1 percent for 10 years.
Election results
Amendment 1
Result Votes Percentage
Yes 2,187,773 ------ 79.88%
No 551,117 ------------ 20.12%

Election results from Missouri Secretary of State
Missouri Sales Tax for Parks and Conservation, Amendment 1 (2016) - Ballotpedia

------------------

This is a reapproval...this tax sunsets every decade and is automatically voted on by every citizen as a constitutional amendment reauthorization.

Last edited:
IMG_0348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0365.JPG
    IMG_0365.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 45
Imagine having to explain to these morally corrupt ignoramuses why we need clean water.

No Todd,having clean water and sewerage can Never be an over reach....and to dismantle such programmes ....Why ? st

The Classic Liberal Deception. "You want clean water, don't you? Well then you HAVE to be for our Clean Water Rule. Oh don't bother to read the details, we're from the government. We're only here to HELP. "

Just like the ACA "You want AFFORDABLE Health care don't you? Well then you HAVE to be for our AFFORDABLE Care act." Don't bother to read the details we're from the government. We're only here to HELP."

How many times are you dopes going to fall for the same trick?

I've often found it amusing that certain people consider my land is their environment.

You want to save the environment? Do it on your own land.

I've often found it amusing that certain people consider my land is their environment.

Very short sighted Fnc,I have a Block of Land next to your,(example only) and I am putting a Nuclear Power Station on it,but that's OK by you,THANKS,I don't expect you will be able to drink the water once I get started,but you could always Bus In Bottled water I suppose....I thought you were clever,but the last couple of days I rethinking...st

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... since the last inane thing you've said. Coal powered plants toxic pollution fumes from the Midwest are being carried to the eastern states causing more asthma in children and other health problems is fine and dandy with you.
Got it.

Of course you’re not honest enough to include the next statement.
Obama's EPA argued that such claims were exaggerated and misrepresented the realities of the enforcement process of a rule that promised to create substantially cleaner waterways, and with them healthier habitats for threatened species of wildlife.
The EPA always argues that. then they fine a rancher hundreds of thousands of dollars for creating a retention pond on his land after he got permission from the state government to build it. You can never believe the EPA when it's denying the that it will abuse the powers it is seeking. If they weren't going to abuse those powers, there would be no need for it to have them.

Vindictive, crazy, reckless, and irresponsible.
That is exactly how rational people describe Obama's so-called "clean water rule," which was really an asault on our property rights.
Rational people understand clean water is worth protecting.
Trumpidiots like yourself always prostate yourselves to the fossil fuel companies.

Forum List

Back