Trump did NOTHING to plan for distribution and administering of vaccine...so it's a mess everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
This is sort of funny but TRUE what people are going through in Florida....and pretty much everywhere.

(LOL----I LOVE the graphic...tells the tale of the SCREWED UP way Trump runs things)

waiting-1024x624.jpg

This is sort of funny but TRUE what people are going through in Florida....and pretty much everywhere.

(LOL----I LOVE the graphic...tells the tale of the SCREWED UP way Trump runs things)

waiting-1024x624.jpg
TDS is strong in this one.
Off topic. Trump proved he had no desire to run a country that was having a pandemic it totally ruined his chances to brag about being number one on Facebook.
Yeah.
He just provided enough ventillators for every hospital in the country and even abroad.
He delivered military ships in just a few days notice.
He made sure all the frontline doctors got the equipment that they needed.
He devised the Public-Private Partnership which allowed a better, more cogent approach.
He gave us the Trump Shot in under a year, when Biden suggested 5 years.
He mandated the military with the authority to distribute the vaccine, so they were trigger ready when it arrived.
And the U.S is not even in the top 10 worst affected nations vis a vis the China Virus.

waiting-1024x624.jpg
Off topic. Trump proved he had no desire to run a country that was having a pandemic it totally ruined his chances to brag about being number one on Facebook.
Yeah.
He just provided enough ventillators for every hospital in the country and even abroad.
He delivered military ships in just a few days notice.
He made sure all the frontline doctors got the equipment that they needed.
He devised the Public-Private Partnership which allowed a better, more cogent approach.
He gave us the Trump Shot in under a year, when Biden suggested 5 years.
He mandated the military with the authority to distribute the vaccine, so they were trigger ready when it arrived.
And the U.S is not even in the top 10 worst affected nations vis a vis the China Virus.
The Trump haters have no clue. What is worse is they aren't even honest enough to give the man credit where it is due.

waiting-1024x624.jpg

I disagree. I'm in Florida and got my first shot with no problem at all.

You think Trump personally made arrangements?? If you think that then you are dumber than I think you are.

I'll bet you think Biden personally made arrangements as well. If so you are one dumb fuck.

Last edited:

waiting-1024x624.jpg
More than 14 million people got vaccinated under President Trump. Remember back in April of last year every Dem was claiming a vaccine wouldn’t be possible by the end of the year. How do you explain that?

Trump's policies worked, plain and simple.

The left can't handle that fact and have to belittle, berate, and smear him with lies to try and convince themselves they are better. He continues to expose the left.

waiting-1024x624.jpg

Yeah....this is already shown to be a bullshit story...but thanks for trying.

Show me where it's a bullshit story.
I know a lot of people down in Florida who are going through the EXACT same scenario,, asshole.

GFY

waiting-1024x624.jpg

Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.
That hardly falls into your stupid fucking TDS category, buttface.
Sleepy will catch him by March buttface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back