Trump did more for China 7 weeks ago in terms of COVID than he plans to do here

So much for America first. The dumb toddler even said at the time that China would be able contain the virus with the aid. Now Trump doesn’t even want to give New York more ventilators. What did he do for California? He sent them 1700 broken ventilators. Why the pathetic response for these highly populated areas? They are blue states. That’s pretty much it.
I'm sure trump would have reacted differently if china hadnt lied so much about what was really happening,,,

~~~~~~
As it is, China just landed a plane load of masks, isolation gowns and other materials at JFK air port NY.

White House Airlifts Medical Supplies From China in ...
20 hours ago · The shipment from China that arrived in New York on Sunday is the product of a public-private partnership — led by President Trump’s son-in-law …
White House-led airlift of urgently needed medical ...
Mar 29, 2020 · A planeload of desperately needed medical supplies arrived in New York from China on Sunday, the first in a series of flights over the next 30 days …

Meanwhile Gov. Cuomo says that the Edison N.J warehouse is needed to stockpile this equipment and there are still shortages reported at NY hospitals.... Why is that??

So much for America first. The dumb toddler even said at the time that China would be able contain the virus with the aid. Now Trump doesn’t even want to give New York more ventilators. What did he do for California? He sent them 1700 broken ventilators. Why the pathetic response for these highly populated areas? They are blue states. That’s pretty much it.

Can you ever shut the fuck up ?

The people around you must hate your constant bitching and moaning and complaining and blaming.

Fuck, you are one sorry piece of shit.
billy is just trying to be the new dean.....

I didn't believe anyone could be dumber than Dean, however Billy was finally able to lower the bar even more. At least Billy has his IQ mentioned in his screen name 000.
billy is just a die hard lefty party person.....if you dont think like him or like what he likes,he has no use for you......the same way die hard righty party people are.....the die hards on both sides are a lot alike,they have the same opinion of each other....

NOBODY should buy and/or accept ANY masks or testing kits from China:

1585597575500.png

1585597620420.png

1585597682288.png

The aid given to China came from the over $1.5 billion from the American people and donations from American businesses, NGOs, and religious and charitable organizations. They donated the money for the purpose of foreign aid, and knew exactly where their donations were going.

Hopefully someday soon we will not need to rely on Chinese manufacturing for our medical supplies but for the time being, it's probably a good idea that China gets their manufacturing base back to work. The world is depending on that.

After ALL of the disruption this has caused most of the Western World, China needs to be severely punished for this virus, the Chinese Wuhan Virus, manufactured in Wuhan, then spread to the Western World.

This:

1585597882132.png

The aid given to China came from the over $1.5 billion from the American people and donations from American businesses, NGOs, and religious and charitable organizations. They donated the money for the purpose of foreign aid, and knew exactly where their donations were going.

Hopefully someday soon we will not need to rely on Chinese manufacturing for our medical supplies but for the time being, it's probably a good idea that China gets their manufacturing base back to work. The world is depending on that.

After ALL of the disruption this has caused most of the Western World, China needs to be severely punished for this virus, the Chinese Wuhan Virus, manufactured in Wuhan, then spread to the Western World.

This:

View attachment 317192

^^^^

Can on this new format some peoples only see SOME posts? Either that or ALL Rightists now have had me on Ignore for 3-4 days. I mean there is no point in posting to myself. I hate the new format anyhow, so time to go, either to find another place where I am not now posting to myself or perhaps just to go as in go. I won't go into the terrible new Ratings, where I am Rating others posts and yet get no Ratings at ALL for 3-4 days. I know this is happening to others with this new format as I have just been discussing this in a PM with a few and they are saying the same thing, new format and no responses. There is obviously something wrong and fucked up with the new format and it's terrible Alert system which is not correctly Alerting posts to those who are Following you or who you are Following etc in the way the old format did not have that problem.

An example:

I mean JGalt ignoring me, that didn't happen with the old format.

Is the @ to threads like I have done above even WORKING on this new format like it did on the old format? Who knows. Also WHY I am getting Ratings for PMs I am sending? What is the POINT of Rating a PM? So that's working, but the Rating actual posts in threads is all messed up.

Last edited:

This:

View attachment 317192

^^^^

Can on this new format some peoples only see SOME posts? Either that or ALL Rightists now have had me on Ignore for 3-4 days. I mean there is no point in posting to myself. I hate the new format anyhow, so time to go, either to find another place where I am not now posting to myself or perhaps just to go as in go. I won't go into the terrible new Ratings, where I am Rating others posts and yet get no Ratings at ALL for 3-4 days. I know this is happening to others with this new format as I have just been discussing this in a PM with a few and they are saying the same thing, new format and no responses. There is obviously something wrong and fucked up with the new format and it's terrible Alert system which is not correctly Alerting posts to those who are Following you or who you are Following etc in the way the old format did not have that problem.

An example:

Is the @ to threads like I have done above even WORKING on this new format like it did on the old format? Who knows. Also WHY I am getting Ratings for PMs I am sending? What is the POINT of Rating a PM? So that's working, but the Rating actual posts in threads is all messed up.

I'm not ignoring anyone. I just checked my profile and nobody's being i9gnored. That's strange.

This:

View attachment 317192

^^^^

An example:

I'm not ignoring anyone. I just checked my profile and nobody's being i9gnored. That's strange.

All I know is that on the old format I would get here and I'd have 30-40 Alerts every day, now with this new format I get here and I'll have between 0-3, so there is something wrong with that new system.. I have had about 15 Ratings in 24 hours for PMs I've sent, like literally who I'm PMing with Rating my PM and for actual posts I had zero Ratings for 3-4 days, again something wrong about all of this, these weird things unheard of with the old system.

I am now basically going to just do PMs and not going to do anymore posts in threads, I see no point posting when peoples are not even being alerted to these posts it just ends up with me posting to myself. So it's now me just PMing at least the PMs get responded to, so the PM Alert thing is working if the New Posts Alert thing is obviously not working. This is my last post until such a time that I get feedback from someone that the Alerts to posts is working properly, it COULD be working for SOME but it's not working for me.

My mistake. He sent 170 broken ventilators to California.
You know you have TDS bad when you think that Trump is personally in the mail room sending out 170 known bad ventilators.
just an observation

This:

View attachment 317192

^^^^

An example:

I see this post, and I am right handed.

My mistake. He sent 170 broken ventilators to California.
You know you have TDS bad when you think that Trump is personally in the mail room sending out 170 known bad ventilators.
just an observation
No matter how good of a job Trump does, Murphy will find a way to screw stuff up.

This:

View attachment 317192

^^^^

An example:

All I know is that on the old format I would get here and I'd have 30-40 Alerts every day, now with this new format I get here and I'll have between 0-3, so there is something wrong with that new system.. I have had about 15 Ratings in 24 hours for PMs I've sent, like literally who I'm PMing with Rating my PM and for actual posts I had zero Ratings for 3-4 days, again something wrong about all of this, these weird things unheard of with the old system.

I am now basically going to just do PMs and not going to do anymore posts in threads, I see no point posting when peoples are not even being alerted to these posts it just ends up with me posting to myself. So it's now me just PMing at least the PMs get responded to, so the PM Alert thing is working if the New Posts Alert thing is obviously not working. This is my last post until such a time that I get feedback from someone that the Alerts to posts is working properly, it COULD be working for SOME but it's not working for me.

I haven't seen any of your postings the last couple days, so I haven't marked anything. That's probably why you haven't got any alerts from me.

NPC.png

This:

View attachment 317192

^^^^

An example:

I haven't seen any of your postings the last couple days, so I haven't marked anything. That's probably why you haven't got any alerts from me.

I got an alert for your above post. Weird.

My below post is a classic example of how wrong the new format is, my below post under the old format would have got a ton of Rightists agreeing with it, under the new format I had ZERO responses and I got one rating from mactheknife, my below post that I link to post #2

Should the international community restrict Chinese travel?

View attachment 317188
View attachment 317190

View attachment 317191

too late - donny's panty waisted son in law jared just got a bunch delivered to us.

View attachment 317188
View attachment 317190

View attachment 317191

too late - donny's panty waisted son in law jared just got a bunch delivered to us.

Don't use them, you should have American business develop and manufacture your own. This is too important to be using potentially defective masks and testing kits.

View attachment 317188
View attachment 317190

View attachment 317191

Don't use them, you should have American business develop and manufacture your own. This is too important to be using potentially defective masks and testing kits.

except that we didn't use the test kits that the WHO recomended after china finally let out the gene sequence & ours ended up being tainted & the lab at the CDC was contaminated that we got so behind, & we are in the clusterfucked pickle we find ourselves in now.

View attachment 317260
Sure you nailed it bro!

You are ridiculous
You’re ridiculous for pretending this stupid toddler is a good president.

You are ridiculous
You’re ridiculous for pretending this stupid toddler is a good president.

Can you imagine the clusterfuck it would have been if Bernie were President?

Forum List

Back