Trump Describes His Experience With Pelosi Behind Him During His SOTU Address

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Townhall.com ^ | February 10, 2020 | Beth Baumann

Video at link: 1:37min, scroll down.

At the beginning of his rally in Manchester, New Hampshire Monday night, President Donald Trump used the opportunity to chide House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for grunting and groaning during his State of the Union address and to recognize the Senate for voting to acquit him in his impeachment trial.

"On Tuesday I delivered my address on the state of the union. And I had someone behind me who was mumbling terribly. Mumbling. Mumbling. Rawr. Rawr. Oh. Ha," he explained, mocking Pelosi. "She was mumbling. Very distracting. Very distracting."

The crowd booed the mention of Pelosi.

"You know, it was very distracting. I'm speaking and a woman is mumbling terribly behind me. Angry. There was a little anger back there," Trump said as the crowd laughed.

"We're the ones who should be angry, not them. We're the ones who should be angry," the president said. "But we proudly declared that we are in the midst of the great American comeback. Our country is stronger today than ever before."

Trump used the opportunity to mention the Senate voting to acquit him on the two articles of impeachment against him: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

"And the day after my address, the good Republicans in the United States Senate voted to reject the outrageous partisan impeachment hoax and to issue a full, complete, and absolute, total acquittal," he said to thunderous applause.

The camera panned across the crowd to Republican members of Congress – including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) – clapping and smiling.

------------

Pelosi the Ripper!

So, thank you Nancy Pelosi for the single most selfish, ignorant, petty, childish act in U.S. political history. That image of you ripping up the State of the Union speech by the President of the United States will live in infamy. You just showed the whole country who Democrats really are. It’s so clear to everyone now…

Democrats hate Trump more than they love America!

What’s that famous saying? “If a picture paints a thousand words, then a video paints a thousand pictures.” Pelosi’s hate video will be the defining image of the 2020 election.

Pelosi the Ripper in action during and after the SOTU!

SwGUfN6c

4Ll13or.jpg

EP_hRXWXkAAegO1.jpg

I AM SURE the above families, their friends, and most GOOD and LOVING AMERICANS WILL REMEMBER THE SYMBOLIC MEANING OF WHAT SHE DID TO THE CITIZENS MENTIONED IN THAT TEXT....SEND THAT LAST PICTURE AROUND TO REMIND EVERYONE WHAT THE DEMONRATS THINK OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!!!

Trumpybears Night of the Long Kni.... um....er....."Fingernails on the Chalkboard"...continues.......

Trumpybears Night of the Long Kni.... um....er....."Fingernails on the Chalkboard"...continues.......

"Night of the Long Knives"? Nonsense. That was a betrayal ordered by Hitler.

There is no American betrayal of the Democratic Party. One cannot betray that to which one does not hold.

Ask him how it feels when he mocks everyone and twitters them to death , I imagine he thinks they deserve it.

He deserved this.

"Night of the Long Knives"? Nonsense. That was a betrayal ordered by Hitler.

There is no American betrayal of the Democratic Party. One cannot betray that to which one does not hold.

I take issue with and make fun of the left wing talking heads using that example in relation to Trumpybears recent retaliation. It is, imo, the Night of the Long "Fingernails on the Chalkboard" and bears no resemblance to the extra-judicial executions Hitler carried out against his own parties SA because of their perceived power.

Can you imagine that people actually vote for Pelosi to represent them in Congress?

She pre rips the speech to grandstand and make the SOTU about her and how she is a butthurt partisan suffering from TDS.

Make no mistake. She is PRAYING that something terrible happens to America between now and Election Day so the Dimms can take back the White House and get back to fleecing the people and lining their pockets.

At the beginning of his rally in Manchester, New Hampshire Monday night, President Donald Trump used the opportunity to chide House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for grunting and groaning during his State of the Union address and to recognize the Senate for voting to acquit him in his impeachment trial.

"On Tuesday I delivered my address on the state of the union. And I had someone behind me who was mumbling terribly. Mumbling. Mumbling. Rawr. Rawr. Oh. Ha," he explained, mocking Pelosi. "She was mumbling. Very distracting. Very distracting."

"You know, it was very distracting. I'm speaking and a woman is mumbling terribly behind me. Angry. There was a little anger back there," Trump said as the crowd laughed.

"We're the ones who should be angry, not them. We're the ones who should be angry," the president said. "But we proudly declared that we are in the midst of the great American comeback. Our country is stronger today than ever before."

Trump used the opportunity to mention the Senate voting to acquit him on the two articles of impeachment against him: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

"And the day after my address, the good Republicans in the United States Senate voted to reject the outrageous partisan impeachment hoax and to issue a full, complete, and absolute, total acquittal," he said to thunderous applause.

The camera panned across the crowd to Republican members of Congress – including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) – clapping and smiling.

------------

Pelosi the Ripper!

So, thank you Nancy Pelosi for the single most selfish, ignorant, petty, childish act in U.S. political history. That image of you ripping up the State of the Union speech by the President of the United States will live in infamy. You just showed the whole country who Democrats really are. It’s so clear to everyone now…

What’s that famous saying? “If a picture paints a thousand words, then a video paints a thousand pictures.” Pelosi’s hate video will be the defining image of the 2020 election.

SwGUfN6c

4Ll13or.jpg

EP_hRXWXkAAegO1.jpg

I AM SURE the above families, their friends, and most GOOD and LOVING AMERICANS WILL REMEMBER THE SYMBOLIC MEANING OF WHAT SHE DID TO THE CITIZENS MENTIONED IN THAT TEXT....SEND THAT LAST PICTURE AROUND TO REMIND EVERYONE WHAT THE DEMONRATS THINK OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!!!
Poor Trump

Such a sensitive little lad

------------

Pelosi the Ripper!

SwGUfN6c

4Ll13or.jpg

EP_hRXWXkAAegO1.jpg

Poor Trump

Such a sensitive little lad
mGydgjp.jpg

Trump should have ripped off a big nasty one & nancy would have had to sit there and smell it the whole time :auiqs.jpg:

Who knows? Maybe he did :dunno:

Forum List

Back