Trump Defense "I'm President and You're Not."

Kirwood Derby

Feb 8, 2017
This is progress for Trump. Forgetting about Alec Baldwin and going back to the early days of SNL when Chevy Chase would batter then President Jerry Ford. Chase would begin his SNL update every week with "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not." Ford was a likable oaf but Americans never forgot his pardon of the treacherous swine Richard Nixon. People talk about Pence being worse than Trump but let's not forget that both Nixon and Agnew his VP, resigned in disgrace. We may yet see GOP history repeat itself.

Trump defends wild claims: 'I'm President, and you're not' - CNNPolitics.com

IMG_0345.JPG
I've never seen such disdain and contempt for a president of the United States in all my days... justifiably of course.

• Banned
At least Ford allowed his press secretary Ron Nessen to host SNL. I don't think our current Commander In Chief, Vladimir Putin, wold allow Trump's press secretary to do such a thing.

I've never seen such disdain and contempt for a president of the United States in all my days... justifiably of course.

So you slept through the better part of the last nine years?

We are split right down the middle. The only difference is in expression. Democrats tend to be crude and childish as a group.

Forum List

Back