Trump declares victory over Republicans in Georgia!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling the election results “historic,” Donald J. Trump declared victory over Republicans in Georgia.​
“They said I didn’t have a chance, but I beat those Republicans like you wouldn’t believe,” Trump boasted. “This just shows why you should never underestimate Trump.”​
Trump detailed his “keys to victory” against a well-established Republican machine in Georgia, crediting his months of attacking G.O.P. officeholders and the validity of elections in the state.​
But he said that his appearance in Georgia on Monday might have been decisive in sealing his win over the Republicans. “I felt like I needed to make one final push,” he said.​
Trump said that his “amazing victory” over the Republicans in Georgia should “silence the doubters” once and for all. “I’ve still got it,” he said, beaming.​

:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling the election results “historic,” Donald J. Trump declared victory over Republicans in Georgia.​
“They said I didn’t have a chance, but I beat those Republicans like you wouldn’t believe,” Trump boasted. “This just shows why you should never underestimate Trump.”​
Trump detailed his “keys to victory” against a well-established Republican machine in Georgia, crediting his months of attacking G.O.P. officeholders and the validity of elections in the state.​
But he said that his appearance in Georgia on Monday might have been decisive in sealing his win over the Republicans. “I felt like I needed to make one final push,” he said.​
Trump said that his “amazing victory” over the Republicans in Georgia should “silence the doubters” once and for all. “I’ve still got it,” he said, beaming.​

So he threw the entire Republican Party under the bus. Love it.

Forum List

Back