Trump@CPAC: old GOP is made up of "Freaks, neocons, open border zealots & RINOS": We are never going back to the party of Paul Ryan, Karl Rove, & Jeb!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
everyone from Mark Levin to Bolsonaro to MTG is at the speech. it's a barnburner. watch here:

Man I hope he wins!! He is giving a great speech. Time to put the liberals in time out and watch them have a meltdown that will make 2016 look like a cake walk!!!!!!!!

Trump just drew the battle lines.

He'll undoubtedly try to.paint deSantis as part of the Ryan crowd.

Which pretty much puts the onus on deSantis to prove he's not.

This should be fun. :p

The irony of it is that the GOP Establishment despise Trump but they are their own worst enemy. A shrinking base of supporters when some common sense policies would help then so much. Libertarianism is the way to victory but your parties remind me more and more of the divide in Canada among left and right.

Trump just drew the battle lines.

He'll undoubtedly try to.paint deSantis as part of the Ryan crowd.

Which pretty much puts the onus on deSantis to prove he's not.

This should be fun. :p
De Santis best chance is to have a loud, strong and decisive position/solution on your border and China. If not, he is wasting his time...that is the basic requirement for a GOP in 2024.

I used to think that Trump was hard to listen to. Even though I like him I thought he said things that made him look foolish. After the last two years of the current stuttering cluster fuck we have in the WH, Trump sounds like a Rhodes scholar!!!!!!

Forum List

Back