trump could be sued for grifting 1/4 Billion dollars due to his big lie?

TICK... TOCK... '24 is on the way.
Trump's ego could not take another election loss. The laughter would haunt his fragile ego to the end of his days.

Trump's a loser. Nobody but a truly submissive cuck likes a loser like Trump.

A country that fought against a monarchy ants to install a cheap gtifter as their king.
There will be conferences and books on this one day.

MAGA has to be the most gullible humans on earth. trump is laughing his fat ass off at your stupidity.
Make no mistake, Trump loves his followers. It's not a kind of love one has for other people. It's more like the love someone might have for an aquarium of tropical fish or a collection of memorabilia.

Make no mistake, Trump loves his followers. It's not a kind of love one has for other people. It's more like the love someone might have for an aquarium of tropical fish or a collection of memorabilia.
I HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO HARD IN YEARS!

Now that has has been revealed that trump lied about setting up a fund to fight his fantasy election lie...He may be liable if any of his cult decide they have been shafted.

All that money he grifted off his followers did NOT go to defend against voter fraud. Instead it went into his Super Pac. But since MAGA ain't so smart....well.
No wonder why every nutjob on the planet wants in on a cushy DC job. Apparently, you can scam your own supporters out of 200-250 Million bucks and even when it's revealed you don't have to worry about jail time? BTW from what I've seen, his super pac is pretty much a slush fund that he can dip into all he wants. Now, this is what I call a sweet deal. LOL

No wonder why every nutjob on the planet wants in on a cushy DC job. Apparently, you can scam your own supporters out of 200-250 Million bucks and even when it's revealed you don't have to worry about jail time? BTW from what I've seen, his super pac is pretty much a slush fund that he can dip into all he wants. Now, this is what I call a sweet deal. LOL
The King of Scams! He is making out like a bandit. If he wasn't a billionaire before his grift....he may be one now. MAGA just LOVES giving him money to prove his lie...which of course he can't.

Everyone...including his compliant AG and even his family members told him he lost. A drunk Rudy told him he didn't.

He listened to a drunk named Rudy.

The King of Scams! He is making out like a bandit. If he wasn't a billionaire before his grift....he may be one now. MAGA just LOVES giving him money to prove his lie...which of course he can't.

Everyone...including his compliant AG and even his family members told him he lost. A drunk Rudy told him he didn't.

He listened to a drunk named Rudy.
Hey! Who wouldn't take the word of a guy who booked a room at the Four Seasons garden center. First class all the way baby!!

A legal opinion:

A lot of the shenanagans that he could be charged with fall directly under the RICO statute. Man! If there was ever a clear cut case of racketeering, this has got to be it! Don has become a Don.

I wonder what the room must be like when Don Jr and Rudy the rat get together to watch football or the committee hearings with a case of Bud handy! Barteeni! Give me another Martooner and one for my consigliari!!

Hey! Who wouldn't take the word of a guy who booked a room at the Four Seasons garden center. First class all the way baby!!
That is what happens when you listen to drunk Rudy.

trump is toast. desantis will be the 2024 repub. nominee. But trump us gonna make him smell like bubbly diarrhea before the General.

The repubs just can't grasp that trump does not care about the party. It is all about him. He would rather see the party lose the General than lose the nomination. Look what he has done in Georgia.

The repubs created a monster that is going to eat them alive.

Sorry fool but it looks like the demoncraps may cancel the rest of their elaborate bull shit production, for lack of viewers.
Lack of Viewers.
18.8 Million
More than the Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony.

Sorry fool but it looks like the demoncraps may cancel the rest of their elaborate bull shit production, for lack of viewers.
Stupid can't be fixed.

That is what happens when you listen to drunk Rudy.

trump is toast. desantis will be the 2024 repub. nominee. But trump us gonna make him smell like bubbly diarrhea before the General.

The repubs just can't grasp that trump does not care about the party. It is all about him. He would rather see the party lose the General than lose the nomination. Look what he has done in Georgia.

The repubs created a monster that is going to eat them alive.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes. All I can say sbout that is, Hey! Donald! Just think of them as Kentucky Fried Chicken and dive right in. Good fer ya!

Forum List

Back