trump could be sued for grifting 1/4 Billion dollars due to his big lie?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Now that has has been revealed that trump lied about setting up a fund to fight his fantasy election lie...He may be liable if any of his cult decide they have been shafted.

All that money he grifted off his followers did NOT go to defend against voter fraud. Instead it went into his Super Pac. But since MAGA ain't so smart....well.

Now that has has been revealed that trump lied about setting up a fund to fight his fantasy election lie...He may be liable if any of his cult decide they have been shafted.

All that money he grifted off his followers did NOT go to defend against voter fraud. Instead it went into his Super Pac. But since MAGA ain't so smart....well.
Like Grasping at straws do you?

Sorry fool but it looks like the demoncraps may cancel the rest of their elaborate bull shit production, for lack of viewers.

Your pathetic ..... you got him this time ... but just in your TDS head of yours... what tools you are.

1655240845504.png

You haven't heard the news?

Too bad. No one has been able or even tried to prove it is a lie. They say they do not have to. They will have to in court. I think it is a great idea to get the real evidence out to the public.

Bring it on.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Take note of the 2nd word of the Thread title and realize how incredibly retarded you are.

Donald J. Trump has acquired his wealth, which isn't as large as he claims it is, by defrauding banks, investors, and the elderly. As you all know, his Trump Foundation was so thoroughly fraudulent that it was shut down by the New York Attorney General four years ago.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

Well, it turns out Trump is still up to his old tricks. While pushing the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen, he asked the millions of rubes out there to send him money to fight the good fight in court. He told the rubes he was going to create an Election Defense Fund.

The rubes answered the call by sending Trump a quarter of a billion dollars!

As it turns out, Trump's lies have lies within lies. No Election Defense Fund was ever formed. Instead, all that money was sent to political action committees and other beneficiaries of the rubes' stupidity.

Including the Trump Hotel Collection.

None of the money was used for an election defense fund.

I don't know how much more the rubes need to be told that their messiah is nothing but a fraud now and forever.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, I'm a retard who would buy the Brooklyn Bridge if Trump sold it to me."

Donald J. Trump has acquired his wealth, which isn't as large as he claims it is, by defrauding banks, investors, and the elderly. As you all know, his Trump Organization was so thoroughly fraudulent that it was shut down by the New York Attorney General four years ago.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

Well, it turns out Trump is still up to his old tricks. While pushing the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen, he asked the millions of rubes out there to send him money to fight the good fight in court. He told the rubes he was going to create an Election Defense Fund.

The rubes answered the call by sending Trump a quarter of a billion dollars!

As it turns out, Trump's lies have lies within lies. No Election Defense Fund was ever formed. Instead, all that money was sent to political action committees and other beneficiaries of the rubes' stupidity.

Including the Trump Hotel Collection.

None of the money was used for an election defense fund.

I don't know how much more the rubes need to be told that their messiah is nothing but a fraud now and forever.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, I'm a retard who would buy the Brooklyn Bridge if Trump sold it to me."

I wonder how many of the people he has fleeced couldn't afford the money he conned from them.

Once a sick sociopath, always a sick sociopath.

And the cult won't care.

$5 million to Event Strategies, Inc.

World-Class Events:
Conception to Completion​

ESI is a full-service event management and production company with 20+ years of experience running:

• CONFERENCES & CONVENTIONS
  • POLITICAL EVENTS
  • ROAD SHOWS
  • PRESS CONFERENCES
  • LAUNCH EVENTS & PREMIERES
  • OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
ESI will help you communicate your message by conceiving, developing, and executing spectacular, high-impact events.

You guys got him now! Oh boy! You know more about the Trumpster than the Billionaire Banks that he somehow magically defrauded! Those stupid banks! I'm sure you could manage $20 Billion Dollars better than they can! You champion of research!

What you have to understand about Trump is that he doesn't give a flying fuck about his supporters. He thinks they're just rubes he can milk for all they're worth.

I have long asserted Trump must have nothing but utter contempt for the rubes. The only way Trump can willfully lie to his supporters and steal from them is to consider them suckers and idiots.

Forum List

Back