trump could be sued for grifting 1/4 Billion dollars due to his big lie?

You guys got him now! Oh boy! You know more about the Trumpster than the Billionaire Banks that he somehow magically defrauded! Those stupid banks! I'm sure you could manage $20 Billion Dollars better than they can! You champion of research!
Everything, and I mean everything I've suspected and predicted about the Orange bag 'O shit is being proven correct by the day.

I must ask, why do you support corruption? Is it to 'own da libz'?

If so, get a better hobby, magaturd.

You guys got him now! Oh boy! You know more about the Trumpster than the Billionaire Banks that he somehow magically defrauded! Those stupid banks! I'm sure you could manage $20 Billion Dollars better than they can! You champion of research!
Actually, no US banks would touch Trump any more after he defrauded so many of them. He had to go to a shady money-laundering bank overseas to borrow more money.

His fraudulent Trump Foundation was also shut down for fraud.

As was his fraudulent Trump University.

And, of course, he went to rubes like you to get money. He raked in a quarter of a billion dollars from his election scam.

If you dipshits can't see a pattern, that's on YOU.

I have a bridge in New York to sell you. Cheap!

Donald J. Trump has acquired his wealth, which isn't as large as he claims it is, by defrauding banks, investors, and the elderly. As you all know, his Trump Foundation was so thoroughly fraudulent that it was shut down by the New York Attorney General four years ago.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

Well, it turns out Trump is still up to his old tricks. While pushing the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen, he asked the millions of rubes out there to send him money to fight the good fight in court. He told the rubes he was going to create an Election Defense Fund.

The rubes answered the call by sending Trump a quarter of a billion dollars!

As it turns out, Trump's lies have lies within lies. No Election Defense Fund was ever formed. Instead, all that money was sent to political action committees and other beneficiaries of the rubes' stupidity.

Including the Trump Hotel Collection.

None of the money was used for an election defense fund.

I don't know how much more the rubes need to be told that their messiah is nothing but a fraud now and forever.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, I'm a retard who would buy the Brooklyn Bridge if Trump sold it to me."

Yep.

Everything, and I mean everything I've suspected and predicted about the Orange bag 'O shit is being proven correct by the day.

I must ask, why do you support corruption? Is it to 'own da libz'?

If so, get a better hobby, magaturd.
Minus the whole Russia fiasco. I should know - I believed it, too. Turns out Hillary and Biden are the Russian stooges bought and paid for. Russia and China are now more powerful than ever.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Hillary, Biden, Russia.

There's the response, g5000. That explains this massive con.
Yeah, I often think I should provide a numbered list for the Trumptards to choose from when responding. They can just give a number and save us all time.

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

2. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

3. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

5. B-b-b-b-b-b-but look! A squirrel!

Three is no ‘if’ – Trump cult members were in fact shafted.

Of course, they lack the courage and honesty to admit they were conned.
trump will build another golf course with the money these people could have used for food. That is sad.....

In a video presentation that concluded its second hearing, the committee described how Mr. Trump and his campaign aides used baseless claims of election fraud to convince the president’s supporters to send millions of dollars to something called the “Election Defense Fund.” According to the committee, Mr. Trump’s supporters donated $100 million in the first week after the election, apparently in the hopes that their money would help the president fight to overturn the results.

But a committee investigator said there was no evidence that such a fund ever existed. Instead, millions of dollars flowed into a super PAC that the president set up on Nov. 9, just days after the election. According to the committee, that PAC sent $1 million to a charitable foundation run by Mark Meadows, Mr. Trump’s former chief of staff, and another $1 million to a political group run by several of his former staff members, including Stephen Miller, the architect of Mr. Trump’s immigration agenda.
Representative Zoe Lofgren, Democrat of California, summed up the discoveries this way: “Throughout the committee’s investigation, we found evidence that the Trump campaign and its surrogates misled donors as to where their funds would go and what they would be used for.” She added, “So not only was there that big lie, there was the big rip-off. Donors deserve to know where their funds are really going. They deserve better than what President Trump and his team did.”

Yeah, we all know about TrumpCo's "charitable foundations" by now.

trump-evangelicals-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

Suckers!

Now that has has been revealed that trump lied about setting up a fund to fight his fantasy election lie...He may be liable if any of his cult decide they have been shafted.

All that money he grifted off his followers did NOT go to defend against voter fraud. Instead it went into his Super Pac. But since MAGA ain't so smart....well.
I don't think you understand. Trump could rob his bleevers at gunpoint, and they would just tell themselves, "He needs my money more than I do."

The idea the marks will sue Trump is laughable. They are the most submissive cucks who ever lived.

Minus the whole Russia fiasco. I should know - I believed it, too. Turns out Hillary and Biden are the Russian stooges bought and paid for. Russia and China are now more powerful than ever.
You can't even address my comment without deflection. Methinks you got it bad. Sad.

Forum List

Back