Trump Considers Freezing Money to WHO

That's just fucking retarded. A whole new level of retarded. I'm talking monumentally stupid. That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison. It makes taking a shower with your hairdryer look smart it's so dumb.
Hilarious watching you Leftards cheerleading for the ChiComs.

What channel is that on? The Hallucination Channel?

How many times does Trump have to be the voice of reason before he gets his deserved reputation as the best President since Eisenhower?

That's just fucking retarded. A whole new level of retarded. I'm talking monumentally stupid. That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison. It makes taking a shower with your hairdryer look smart it's so dumb.
Do you even know that WHO was saying that covid-19 was okay because the Chicoms said it wasn't contagious? Or didn't your DNC Propagandists tell you that?

Retarded is found in your mirror.

Where are they saying "COVID-19 was okay"? Be specific.

You're a retard if you think it's a good idea.
What’s WHO done for us? Other than tell the world you can’t catch CV?
they lied and covered for the chicoms and now the entire world is being hit with sickness and death ! anyone hurt by this virus should be paid restitution ! if china is not made to pay many Americans will stay home this NOV !

Do you even know that WHO was saying that covid-19 was okay because the Chicoms said it wasn't contagious? Or didn't your DNC Propagandists tell you that?

Ignoramus.
The WHO Director-General (DG) Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been an outspoken advocate for the Chinese government’s COVID-19 response. On January 28, Tedros met with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing. Following the meeting, Tedros commended China for “setting a new standard for outbreak control” and praised the country’s top leadership for its “openness to sharing information” with the WHO and other countries. Yet in Wuhan, the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak, Chinese officials were busy arresting and punishing citizens for “spreading rumors” about the disease, while online censors controlled the flow of information. Despite growing evidence of China’s mishandling of the outbreak and rising domestic Chinese outrage over the government’s censorship, Tedros remains unmoved. On February 20 at the Munich Security Conference, Tedros doubled downon his praise for China stating that “China has bought the world time.”

Ignoramus.
The WHO Director-General (DG) Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been an outspoken advocate for the Chinese government’s COVID-19 response. On January 28, Tedros met with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing. Following the meeting, Tedros commended China for “setting a new standard for outbreak control” and praised the country’s top leadership for its “openness to sharing information” with the WHO and other countries. Yet in Wuhan, the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak, Chinese officials were busy arresting and punishing citizens for “spreading rumors” about the disease, while online censors controlled the flow of information. Despite growing evidence of China’s mishandling of the outbreak and rising domestic Chinese outrage over the government’s censorship, Tedros remains unmoved. On February 20 at the Munich Security Conference, Tedros doubled downon his praise for China stating that “China has bought the world time.”

That's absolutely FASCINATING zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Doesn't answer a god damned thing about my post, does it.

Say, how many rubles do they pay you to sit on this site and stir shit all day? Must not be enough if you're working 100 hours a week.

Speaking at a press conference, Trump first told reporters the U.S. would put a “very powerful hold” on money sent to the WHO, adding that they “missed the call” on the pandemic.

When asked whether placing a hold on the organization was the right thing to do amid a pandemic minutes later, Trump backtracked and said he was going to “look at” doing it.

“I’m not saying I’m going to do it, but we will look at ending funding,” he said.

Your title has been appropriately corrected

It's precisely the right thing to do. The WHO's own actions have shown them to be corrupt and the leader of it is clearly in the pocket of China. They have put out erroneous information that probably cost a lot of people their lives

hqdefault.jpg

Ignoramus.

Say, how many rubles do they pay you to sit on this site and stir shit all day? Must not be enough if you're working 100 hours a week.
Lying for the ChiComs would be acceptable to you.
And keeping the truth from the world to protect the ChiComs is their charter.

On the daily caller.

Lol

It's precisely the right thing to do. The WHO's own actions have shown them to be corrupt and the leader of it is clearly in the pocket of China. They have put out erroneous information that probably cost a lot of people their lives

This is what's known as "the learning curve". Not every first estimate is correct. You adjust as you get new information.

This is what's known as "the learning curve". Not every first estimate is correct. You adjust as you get new information.
But the Lubtard curve is flat.

The WHO had an obligation to "learn" 1st and regurgitate ChiCom propaganda later.

Amazing how Democrats are comfortable being cheerleaders for all things anti-American.

Viruses, Hurricanes, Commies and Terrorists all have allies in the Democrat Party.

Ignoramus.

Count on the rhetorical fascist who spent literally every day tracking the movements of a freshman Congresscritter who represents a disctrict three thousand miles from his own, to waddle in here and declare what other people think and "would do". Go fuck yourself.

Ignoramus.

Count on the rhetorical fascist who spent literally every day tracking the movements of a freshman Congresscritter who represents a disctrict three thousand miles from his own, to waddle in here and declare what other people think and "would do". Go fuck yourself.
Are you referring to the head and representative of the Democratic Party, AOC?

You're a retard if you think it's a good idea.

Now that moron expressed his picayune opinion, we should all feel much smarter.

Forum List

Back