trump compares illegal immigrants to poisonous snakes

Correct, but when the Fed did that, LibBots were crying that it was illegal.
I thank for you stating that the LibBots do not know the law and that local politicians broke the law.

Look at the chart. Obama deported far more than Trump did. No one has argued it is illegal for the federal government to deport those here illegally. It's mostly a waste of resources as they simply come back for their waiting jobs but all you have is excuses.

Look at the chart. Obama deported far more than Trump did. No one has argued it is illegal for the federal government to deport those here illegally. It's mostly a waste of resources as they simply come back for their waiting jobs but all you have is excuses.

I'm shocked that Democrats complied with a President that was a Democrat!
Simply shocked!

Why was this thread posted in Race and not illegal immigration?

If this is where you have to go......................I was clear..........no one could have stopped Trump from ordering the justice department from picking up illegals.
/—-/ Evey action taken by President Trump was delayed or stopped by federal judges overturning his executive orders. And I’m sure you cheered those judges on.

/—-/ Evey action taken by President Trump was delayed or stopped by federal judges overturning his executive orders. And I’m sure you cheered those judges on.

Many times I did but it they were simply diversions from the fact he was doing nothing about the millions and millions here.

There were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America during the trump administration.

trump didn't deport them.

Because anti-American leftists would've lost their fucking minds. Look what happened when he wanted to suspend travel from certain countries. He was called a xenophobe, a racist, Hitler. Idiots leftists lost their minds whenever he spoke about securing our borders, as if it's not a Presiden't responsibility to protect the nation...

Were they snakes?

Yes, they were. Scummy, piece-of-shit snakes...

Many times I did but it they were simply diversions from the fact he was doing nothing about the millions and millions here.
/----/ You agree you cheered on the judges who blocked President Trumps EOs on illegals, then in the same breath claim he didn't do anything. How about the libtards sanctuary cities that refused to cooperate with ICE? Is that Trump's fault? How did that affect the deportation numbers? Did you forget that, or just choose to ignore it?

What was he supposed to do? What was the left's reaction to the moratorium of certain Arab immigrants? What did you libtrads do when he banned travel from China?

Eh, Spanky?

Millions and millions were at work when Trump promised this. He did nothing.

Feds do NOT have to wait for a pending release to pick up someone here illegally.

Yes they did because the so called judges kept blocking Trumps every move when they weren't trying to impeach him that is.

You dont pick up and arrest a million illegals with EO's. You can try and divert from his failures all day but that is all you are doing.
/-----/ Like you are diverting from what actually happened? Why won't you answer my question? We want more than Orange Man Bad.
How about the libtards sanctuary cities that refused to cooperate with ICE? Is that Trump's fault? How did that affect the deportation numbers? Did you forget that, or just choose to ignore it?

What was he supposed to do? What was the left's reaction to the moratorium of certain Arab immigrants? What did you libtrads do when he banned travel from China?

Forum List

Back