trump compares illegal immigrants to poisonous snakes

No he didn't.
fig3.PNG

In fact it might have been more but I just rounded it off due to 2016 figures being The Halfrican's numbers.

Quit it. Agriculture and meat processing leads the nation in employing illegals. These sectors continue to support conservatives knowing that all the anti-immigrant rhetoric is bullshit when it comes down to brass tacks.
Someone just deflated your post a few days ago and you forgot about that post already...how convenient!

LOL. border removals.......LOL He was going to round up a million illegals in the country. As your numbers show, Obama did far more of that than Trump.
So now that I proved you wrong you are going to move the goalposts and brag-up the Halfrican.....Typical dem deflection.

For the record I'm glad he did deport the shit out of them.

So now that I proved you wrong you are going to move the goalposts and brag-up the Halfrican.....Typical dem deflection.

For the record I'm glad he did deport the shit out of them.

You didn't prove squat. You just ignored what he actually said and pretended it was something else. Even then it doesn't live up to what he said.

Nobody could have stopped ICE and the Justice department from doing anything........but you know that but Trump relies on people like you to continue to make excuses for his lies and failures.

USSC did stop Trump bans on illegals. I'm basically an independant but there is no party for that, so I have two choices communist marxist or Trump.

Also mentally ill libs and apathetic complacent Americans gave this nation away long time ago so I just entertain myself with the tragedy and vent .

USSC did stop Trump bans on illegals. I'm basically an independant but there is no party for that, so I have two choices communist marxist or Trump.

Also mentally ill libs and apathetic complacent Americans gave this nation away long time ago so I just entertain myself with the tragedy and vent .

Ban illegals? LOL

Nobody stopped Trump from actually addressing the issue. Always with the excuses.

During the trump administration, 2016 to 2020, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.

Why didn't trump deport these "poisonous snakes?"

Trump promised to round up a million illegals and deport them. He sat around on his ass instead.
You leftists sued him and then created illegal sanctuary harbors.....even to the point when the Feds had a warrant local police would not notify the Feds of a pending release.

You leftists sued him and then created illegal sanctuary harbors.....even to the point when the Feds had a warrant local police would not notify the Feds of a pending release.

Millions and millions were at work when Trump promised this. He did nothing.

Feds do NOT have to wait for a pending release to pick up someone here illegally.

He did. Trump knows how to play those like yourself so well. All he has to do is say what you want to hear, he knows he doesn't actually have to do anything. Largely because he can't.

When do you suppose we will get the new trade deal with China?
We already got one.....Biden used his son Hunter to make a deal to send alot of our Lithium mining production and our microchip production to China so we're not getting parts for our cars and appliances until the Chinese send them to us. Biden isn't getting rid of tariffs on Chinese goods because he wants the price to go up.

Personally I don't see the difference between a President that sells state secrets and Top Secret technology to China and a spy that does the same thing.
Biden has committed treason....and he needs to be impeached and charged with being a spy and a traitor.

Last edited:
We already got one.....Biden used his son Hunter to make a deal to send all of our mining jobs and our micro-circuit production to China so we're not getting parts for our cars and appliances until the Chinese send them to us. Biden isn't getting rid of tariffs on Chinese goods because he wants the price to go up.

I'm not here to defend Biden. I did not vote for him so I have no obligation to defend him.

Personally I don't see the difference between a President that sells state secrets and Top Secret technology to China and a spy that does the same thing.
Biden has committed treason....and he needs to be impeached and charged with being a spy and a traitor.

Go for it.

Obama didn't have Congress and the media fighting him every step of the way. They loved their Magic Negro.

I see, the big bad media made Trump not live up to his words. He was scared of them I guess.

During the trump administration, 2016 to 2020, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.

Too complicated answer without indepth reply.,thanks now I'll be singing that song in my head all day,lol.

I'm not here to defend Biden. I did not vote for him so I have no obligation to defend him.

Go for it.

I call bullshit. Even if you didn't vote for him, you are registering a silent vote every time you try to defend him.

Millions and millions were at work when Trump promised this. He did nothing.

Feds do NOT have to wait for a pending release to pick up someone here illegally.
You are a scum liar. ICE relies on local governments to inform them of a pending release so they can deport. And Trump ended Temp status for all kinds of people remember chit hole countries is was reported he called them. You people flipped out. He also ended DACA. He created remain in Mexico. He got sued every time by you losers.

Sanctuary cities, and he was fought tooth-n-nail by dem friendly judges and both sides in congress. I'm amazed he got what he did done considering what he had to overcome.

You are a legal immigrant that jumped through the hoops to become a newly-minted American. As such I don't understand your mind-set....At all.

Forum List

Back