anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
During the campaign, much was said on the war against women. A lot of that was about the right to planned parenthood and various healthcare aspects for women. In those debates, the war on women is a questionable fact. But we can find facts about the war on women that are plain and obvious. Here are a few.
1. Unnecessary operations unwarranted by medical condition, such as cesarean sections.
2. Unnecessary preventive mutilations, such as hysterectomies.
3. Highly pushed unnecessary mastectomies.
These are very prevalent, frequent, and obviously unnecessary procedures, that every American doctor markets to women. Doctors do this because they get extra insurance cash if they perform these. Doctors usually bully women into these operations using fear tactics and false expertise, misrepresentation. The doctors oath would normally demand to do no harm. But American private healthcare laws obsoleted the doctor oath. Should there be new laws to prohibit such operations without proof of pre existing conditions, instead of speculations of family history and aggressive marketing?

I thought this thread was going to be about
how BOTH campaigns exploited the RAPE card for political points.

If women united and demanded restitution owed for
Rape
Trafficking
Genocide and war crimes
then instead of taxpayers footing the bill for
incarceration of criminals, why not make the wrongdoers pay.

And invest resources into medical schools and services,
hospitals and clinics that focus on preventative health and medicine.
Not running drugs and profiting off prison and pharmaceutical contracts,
addictions and related crimes.

Looks like preventative care is corrupted to the point of butchery. Disgraceful. Why does every woman in America need a c section, for example?

During the campaign, much was said on the war against women. A lot of that was about the right to planned parenthood and various healthcare aspects for women. In those debates, the war on women is a questionable fact. But we can find facts about the war on women that are plain and obvious. Here are a few.
1. Unnecessary operations unwarranted by medical condition, such as cesarean sections.
These are very prevalent, frequent, and obviously unnecessary procedures, that every American doctor markets to women. Doctors do this because they get extra insurance cash if they perform these. Doctors usually bully women into these operations using fear tactics and false expertise, misrepresentation. The doctors oath would normally demand to do no harm. But American private healthcare laws obsoleted the doctor oath. Should there be new laws to prohibit such operations without proof of pre existing conditions, instead of speculations of family history and aggressive marketing?

I'll correct that for you... It's the "War on Men."

And quite frankly, it's ruined our society, especially the millennial age group.

And quite frankly, it's ruined our society, especially the millennial age group.
Yes, could be put that way. On old pics and in non-western countries, we can see women. These women have female features, such as grooves and curves. This doesn't exist in the west, furthermore the OP specifies how women crave to become men even surgically.

No. It is not. Feeding women junk and railroading them into growing pot bellies the size of a beer barrel is what war is on women. It is surprising why hr7 is an issue to begin with, because only white trash and Hispanics want those pot bellied bio forms pregnant. They do it for the welfare income. How does it feel to live in a country where there are no women, only man shaped females?

Yes, could be put that way. On old pics and in non-western countries, we can see women. These women have female features, such as grooves and curves. This doesn't exist in the west, furthermore the OP specifies how women crave to become men even surgically.

Today's young women don't even have the ability to be a good mother yet alone one's significant other.

Today's young women don't even have the ability to be a good mother yet alone one's significant other.

I think I would agree, western girls are more into head games and power trips than sex. I could exploit that though if I had unlimited time on unlimited welfare. I am not black, but there was a very funny black comedian, I forgot his name, who said that baby mommas need sensitive guys to offload their children on when they party with their baby daddies. Hehehe.

Forum List

Back