Trump claims he won the German election!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Urging the German people to “stop the steal,” Donald J. Trump claimed that he was elected Chancellor of Germany over the weekend.​
Trump said that, once the official vote tallies have been recounted, it will be clear that he won the German election by a “landslide.”​
Reflecting on his purported win, Trump said, “I’ve always wanted to be the Chancellor of Germany. That’s a title that’s been held by some very fine people.”​
He revealed that he planned to send the former mayor of New York Rudy Giuliani to Germany to contest the election results. “He hasn’t been disbarred there yet,” Trump said.​
For his part, Giuliani said that he relished his latest mission on Trump’s behalf. “I can’t wait to get to Germany,” he said. “When does Oktoberfest start?”​

:heehee:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Urging the German people to “stop the steal,” Donald J. Trump claimed that he was elected Chancellor of Germany over the weekend.​
Trump said that, once the official vote tallies have been recounted, it will be clear that he won the German election by a “landslide.”​
Reflecting on his purported win, Trump said, “I’ve always wanted to be the Chancellor of Germany. That’s a title that’s been held by some very fine people.”​
He revealed that he planned to send the former mayor of New York Rudy Giuliani to Germany to contest the election results. “He hasn’t been disbarred there yet,” Trump said.​
For his part, Giuliani said that he relished his latest mission on Trump’s behalf. “I can’t wait to get to Germany,” he said. “When does Oktoberfest start?”​

He would, as I can see that, he wants to be in charge of any county, it doesn't matter the country. He can be Premier leader of NK too.

He would, as I can see that, he wants to be in charge of any county, it doesn't matter the country. He can be Premier leader of NK too.

Let's find him a small nation that he can run like a dictator for life.

putting-the-dick-in-dictator.jpg

Forum List

Back