Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

And that one turned out to be true as well.

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Turned out they didn't tell the truth either. Wiretapped at the Tower Towers.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Trump vindicated? Manafort wiretapping report lends credence to claim

Manafort was a person of interest with legal wiretaps
Manafort has never resided in Trump Tower, Trump does
Trump claimed Obama tapped HIS wires.....a blatant lie
The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

All taps were legal and NONE were directed at Trump

Trump said Obama tapped MY wires....a lie
Yeah sure. So you went from there were no wiretaps to "they were legal". Of course they were legal since the Obama justice dept. acted unconstitutionally.

I bet you freedom fighting lefty fascists just love the idea of a governing party abusing it's power to spy on an opposing party's candidate. So typical. Falls right into line with why you guys think it's cool to insult our national anthem.

ā€˜Disrespectful lieā€™: Anger grows over Trumpā€™s claims about past presidents and fallen troops

ā€œIf you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didnā€™t make calls. A lot of them didnā€™t make calls. I like to call when itā€™s appropriate, when I think I am able to do it,ā€ he said. The Washington Postā€™s Fact Checker judged his description ā€œfalse.ā€
Washington Post's Fact Checker?! Hilarious. The Left wing propaganda networks keep playing ping pong with each other's lies. Funny shit.
Every major news outlet said the other Presidents did. People who worked in those administrations said they did.
But your fat-assed orange POS said they didn't & that is who you believe? Really? You are that ridiculous? Why?

ā€˜Disrespectful lieā€™: Anger grows over Trumpā€™s claims about past presidents and fallen troops

ā€œIf you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didnā€™t make calls. A lot of them didnā€™t make calls. I like to call when itā€™s appropriate, when I think I am able to do it,ā€ he said. The Washington Postā€™s Fact Checker judged his description ā€œfalse.ā€
Washington Post's Fact Checker?! Hilarious. The Left wing propaganda networks keep playing ping pong with each other's lies. Funny shit.
Washington Post is one of the most respected sources of news in the world
Donald Trump is not

The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

Yeah sure. So you went from there were no wiretaps to "they were legal". Of course they were legal since the Obama justice dept. acted unconstitutionally.

I bet you freedom fighting lefty fascists just love the idea of a governing party abusing it's power to spy on an opposing party's candidate. So typical. Falls right into line with why you guys think it's cool to insult our national anthem.

There were no wiretaps on Trump...Trump lied

If that opposing candidate was caught in in a wire tap by phoning questionable Russian contacts? I certainly hope so.

Even the leftists over at Snopes cannot deny Obama told people he was born in Kenya:

"
Book Mark
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. See Example(s)

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN
In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya"

If your lying negroid president hadn't lied about being born in Kenya, birtherism wouldn't be a thing.

Read your own link you fucking retard..

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?
You lie everyday, minute by minute.
Every one lies but Trump.

That's it. Right Mikey?

And thereā€™s no evidence Trump Towers was tapped.
Ah shadap you ignorant idiot:

"The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump."

Even the leftists over at Snopes cannot deny Obama told people he was born in Kenya:

"
Book Mark
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. See Example(s)

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN
In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya"

If your lying negroid president hadn't lied about being born in Kenya, birtherism wouldn't be a thing.

Read your own link you fucking retard..

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
I don't believe her.

And thereā€™s no evidence Trump Towers was tapped.

Manafort was wiretapped AT Trump Towers, douchebag.
Prove it....
Go back and read the link I provided.
Youā€™re fucking delusional :cuckoo:

Nothing you linked stated Manafort was wiretapped at Trump Towers.

And of course, the Justice Department said they found no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped...

Justice Dept: No evidence of Trump Tower wiretapping

Youā€™re a rightard. That means you canā€™t post without lying.

The fact is they did wiretap him or his campaign, asswipe:

"The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump."

For those who might not be aware, the coffins of killed in action service members such as the four who lost their lives in Africa are returned to Dover Air Force Base where a ceremony is held when the coffins are taken off the plane.

The flight from the lawn of the White House to Dover AFB is less than 45 minutes by the Presidential helicopter Marine One.

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?
You lie everyday, minute by minute.
Every one lies but Trump.

That's it. Right Mikey?
We are talking about you, stop deflecting liar. You lie more than Clinton.

Washington Post is one of the most respected sources of news in the world
Donald Trump is not
Hah! Washington Post makes for great toilet paper, and that's about it. They are part of the leftie crooked corrupt news mafia that is trying desperately to get Trump impeached or impede his presidency. I wouldn't even call them "news" any longer because they have lost all credibility. They are a joke.

For those who might not be aware, the coffins of killed in action service members such as the four who lost their lives in Africa are returned to Dover Air Force Base where a ceremony is held when the coffins are taken off the plane.

The flight from the lawn of the White House to Dover AFB is less than 45 minutes by the Presidential helicopter Marine One.
Great, maybe Hillary can show up and lie to the parents like she did with the Ben Ghazi parents.

So what? Do you need a tissue?

I'm wondering if he mailed the letters yet. And, how do you think Trump will be received by the families of the soldiers killed in Niger if he decides to call?

Do you think any of the families will hang up or say nasty things to him?

If they do, what would be your reaction if they tape the call and play it back for the news?
You aren't wondering nor do you care about the fallen. This is yet another failed attempt by the Left to attack Trump based on fake news.

Actually, I am wondering. Why? Because I think that Trump dropped the ball by not sending a letter until almost two weeks after they were killed. Why do I think he dropped the ball? Because I served 20 years in the Navy, and I know that when a service member dies, the military has 24 hours or less to notify the families.

And................based on some of the things I've seen in the news (and on these boards), I'm wondering how those families are going to feel about getting late condolences from the president.
But you have no problems with the behavior of Obama, Hillary, and their minions like Susan Rice over the constant lies and deception and in essence treason during the Ben Ghazi incident, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back