Trump cancels New Hampshire Rally set for this weekend

Is Slow Joe having a rally soon? Lol

He doesn't have to, he's winning from his basement.
Or else, please explain why Trump is so grumpy lately?
You DO follow him on Twitter, don't you?

(And before you dismiss the source, NYMag busted Harvey Weinstein, and you may remember how that turned out.)

July 1, 2020
Trump Blames Losing Campaign on Listening to ‘Woke Jared’

So was Hillary....

Lol oops

Trump cancels New Hampshire Rally set for this weekend.
The reason is no one was going to show up. No, the White House has corrected us. The reason the rally is cancelled is it might rain.

You dumb fuck, the area is under a tropical storm warning, with flooding expected. The event was scheduled to be outside. With any luck from NY north will all be under water.

20% rain forecast = Tsunami to you? Talk about a dumb MFR.

Real men have political rallies in Tropical storms
Even women when it's snowing.

The reason is no one was going to show up. No, the White House has corrected us. The reason the rally is cancelled is it might rain.
No moron, there is a fucking tropical storm that's going to turn into a hurricane and its headed that way. Leftists are such morons

There is a tropical storm hitting New England or don't you watch the news?

In comparison to the rolling pandemic that is the Covid Donnie's re-election campaign, which is fanning out across the nation, spreading covid where ever they go, Biden is holding virtual events which keep HIS voters safe from the pandemic. Joe Biden is modelling the behaviour of a well-informed and empathic leader in a time of crisis. He wears a mask and socials distances. He offers support and sympathy to the families who have lost over 130,000 loved ones.

I'm all in favour of Trump planninng rallies, and even holding them. It demonstrates his utter lack of concern for the health of the his voters. They only exist to glorify his existence. If he can't go out and lie to the people and do his comedy shtick and stoke their fears and hatred, he has no way of communicating with his adoring cult, without the filter of the media questioning his false claims, and pointing out his lies.

Only Trump is stupid enough to schedule another rally after the clusterfuck that was Tulsa. Not only did was the crowd a disappointment, but right on schedule, corona virus cases in Tulsa spiked this week as a result of the rally. People in Oklahoma were (rightfully) scared to attend a rally in a closed space and their worst fears are now being confirmed.

New Hampshire is in the middle of a pandemic spike and the governor has been hinting that it may be necessary to close the state. The rally has been "postponed" for two weeks. IOW, the moment cases start to go down, Dumpster Fire Donnie will be holding a rally to spike them right back up again.

The moment cases started going down, Covid Donnie couldn't wait to re-open the country. Not one of the states that re-opened met the White House guidelines, but Trump attacked states that refused to re-open. If you want to know how to manage a corona virus epidemic, just do the exact opposite of everything Donald Trump has done, and you'll be fine.

We're re-opening, but we're only in Phase 2. We only achieved Phase 2 on June 19th. I hear we may go to Phase 3 next week. I'm excited. The local swimming pool is opening!!! I can do laps again.

Why do you continue to blame Chinese virus on Trump?

In comparison to the rolling pandemic that is the Covid Donnie's re-election campaign, which is fanning out across the nation, spreading covid where ever they go, Biden is holding virtual events which keep HIS voters safe from the pandemic. Joe Biden is modelling the behaviour of a well-informed and empathic leader in a time of crisis. He wears a mask and socials distances. He offers support and sympathy to the families who have lost over 130,000 loved ones.

I'm all in favour of Trump planninng rallies, and even holding them. It demonstrates his utter lack of concern for the health of the his voters. They only exist to glorify his existence. If he can't go out and lie to the people and do his comedy shtick and stoke their fears and hatred, he has no way of communicating with his adoring cult, without the filter of the media questioning his false claims, and pointing out his lies.

Only Trump is stupid enough to schedule another rally after the clusterfuck that was Tulsa. Not only did was the crowd a disappointment, but right on schedule, corona virus cases in Tulsa spiked this week as a result of the rally. People in Oklahoma were (rightfully) scared to attend a rally in a closed space and their worst fears are now being confirmed.

New Hampshire is in the middle of a pandemic spike and the governor has been hinting that it may be necessary to close the state. The rally has been "postponed" for two weeks. IOW, the moment cases start to go down, Dumpster Fire Donnie will be holding a rally to spike them right back up again.

The moment cases started going down, Covid Donnie couldn't wait to re-open the country. Not one of the states that re-opened met the White House guidelines, but Trump attacked states that refused to re-open. If you want to know how to manage a corona virus epidemic, just do the exact opposite of everything Donald Trump has done, and you'll be fine.

We're re-opening, but we're only in Phase 2. We only achieved Phase 2 on June 19th. I hear we may go to Phase 3 next week. I'm excited. The local swimming pool is opening!!! I can do laps again.

Why do you continue to blame Chinese virus on Trump?

When the "Chinese" virus came to the USA, Trump was in charge of what to do about it. He screwed up worse than any other world leader, except the leader of Brazil, in dealing with the virus. The "Chinese" virus has kicked Trump's ass.
What happens when North Korea sends a Nuclear Bomb, what happens when China attacks US ships in the north China sea, what happens when Russia moves on eastern European countries.
Trump has shown he is incompetent. Get him out of office before something worse happens than the corona virus. He is a buffoon, idiot.

There is a tropical storm hitting New England or don't you watch the news?
Buy an umbrella, you sorry excuse of a human being. Are you concerned rain and wind may mess up your hair? What a wuss. Real men do not complain about a little weather.

Not cancelled, postponed. And the reason given is the tropical storm

Two lies exposed.
Next week another city will say go away. How will it feel for the Trumpsters to be rejected and unwanted?

Good. Trump's hatefests are nothing but disease vectors and NH is one of two states with declining COVID cases. Might be one of the best things the Oompa Loompa Oligarch has done his entire presidency.

i envy Stephen Miller

writing speeches for Trump is like serving as Ted Williams' batting coach

Trump will win a second term on the strength of his speeches, my friends

this is actually a good thing

they now have time to put some extra punch into the speech. the Tulsa speech was too...silly

Uh, no. Due to tropical storm fay
View attachment 361757
Did President Sharpie give you that map?
Can’t read well, I see. Top of image NHC

Dumb as a brick depotty2

Forum List

Back