Trump can stop bagging on DeSantis now...

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The Peewee from Palm Coast just burned up on re-entry this evening....Not a pretty thing to witness.

With his dull-as-dishwater demeanor and presence, DeSantis is kaput....He makes the Ben Stein persona look positively dynamic.

Though I'm sure Trump won't stop, punching that far down is never a good look.

With his main competition self-immolating, the rest of the field a laughable clown car of neocons and squish shoe salesmen, and barring a horrendous string of his world famous unforced errors, he should be a shoo-in for the nomination.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

IMG_3157.jpeg

The Peewee from Palm Coast just burned up on re-entry this evening....Not a pretty thing to witness.

With his dull-as-dishwater demeanor and presence, DeSantis is kaput....He makes the Ben Stein persona look positively dynamic.

With his main competition self-immolating, the rest of the field a laughable clown car of neocons and squish shoe salesmen, and barring a horrendous string of his world famous unforced errors, he should be a shoo-in for the nomination.

You want entertainment?

The Peewee from Palm Coast just burned up on re-entry this evening....

I'm not yet so sure, OB--- --- the main failure of DeSantis' launch was that the servers crashed because so many people were interested to hear it! I'm not ruling DeSantis out of anything until I see him and Trump debate on stage. And apparently people have already backed DeSantis to the tune of 200 million dollars.

trump gunna be trumpin no matter what

I'm not yet so sure, OB--- --- the main failure of DeSantis' launch was that the servers crashed because so many people were interested to hear it! I'm not ruling DeSantis out of anything until I see him and Trump debate on stage. And apparently people have already backed DeSantis to the tune of 200 million dollars.
Bullshit....Twaffler has bandwidth coming out the ass....Anyone who wasn't prepared for an audience of at least a million, and possibly for 1.5 mil just to be safe, is either incompetent or a saboteur.

After that, his Q & A session was a yawner and an ass kissing contest, with no real hard foreign policy questions.

He's toast.

TIM POOL: “I don’t think Ron DeSantis has the personality for being president”
usmb pulls in 4 mil a yr per internet info.......now they ask for 15 dollar gifts for a posters post....LOLOLOL.....you see this..maybe a tip jar ???...lolol

lololol.........usmb whoring around for gift money..............lolol...we need a new team of hamsters to keep the servers running on wheels...lolol

though i believe DeSantis will make a great POTUS its just not in the cards for him in 20/24 ... in 20/28 maybe .

I don't know about that. Like toobfreak I would have to see them debate. However, considering the fact that if he had waited until 2028 he might have had all the Trump voters, this might possibly have been a stupid move for DeSantis.

Trump won't be presidenf in 2024. For what it is worth neither will DeSantis. I will repeat it over and over, just make sure the Dem Primary winner is the best person for the job, a great deal is at stake.

You want a demonrat in the white house now?

Guys it's freaking May 23 and the election is Nov 24. And you are calling it for Trump now? Really ? Two words Jeb Bush.

May 24th actually, the election is next year, and I'm not calling anything yet just simply stating my opinion.

Forum List

Back