Trump campaigning 3-1/2 years early ...

Obama campaigned for 8 years non stop and why didn't you critize him?

Matter of fact Obama still campains and says he is part of a childish " resistance " along with Hillary and Eric holder..

Matter of fact Obama still campains and says he is part of a childish " resistance " along with Hillary and Eric holder..

how do you know I didnt ?

Do you want me to post facts and proof of hillarys new foundation and the three stooges resistance.. Because I will

:)

Then why did you post this?

I watched a program tonight with a Republican making comments about no other president went on the REELECTION campaign trail 6 months after he took office his FIRST TERM ...

Do you want me to post facts and proof of hillarys new foundation and the three stooges resistance.. Because I will

hillary is relevant to this how ? because Trump is no better than she is so its ok if he does the same thing she did ?

ok, if you insist.

hillary is relevant to this how ? because Trump is no better than she is so its ok if he does the same thing she did ?

ok, if you insist.

Clinton foundation is done but her new foundation is is up and Running... Dont play dumb .

I watched a program tonight with a Republican making comments about no other president went on the REELECTION campaign trail 6 months after he took office his FIRST TERM ...

What are you 20 years old? If you are..glad you have a interest in politics...I can't hate you for that.

ok, if you insist.

Clinton foundation is done but her new foundation is is up and Running... Dont play dumb .

exactly how is any new foundation relevant to a NEW POTUS fund rasing for reelection after only 6 months in office?

Didn't Donnie Boi say his campaign was self funded? It was his biggest promise, right above Mexico paying for that wall. Did that check come in the mail yet?

Didn't Donnie Boi say his campaign was self funded? It was his biggest promise, right above Mexico paying for that wall. Did that check come in the mail yet?

if winnie the pooh cant attatch clinton to your question its likely you wont get an answer ..

Trump doesn't really want to be president, he just likes the accolades that go along with it that feeds his ego.

I mean really..........does he need to play golf and hold rallies? How much of that crap did Obama, Jr. or Clinton do when they were in office?

Trump doesn't really want to be president, he just likes the accolades that go along with it that feeds his ego.

I mean really..........does he need to play golf and hold rallies? How much of that crap did Obama, Jr. or Clinton do when they were in office?

One wonders WHAT Clinton did for his ....er..pleasure...OH YES WE DO KNOW!!!

Greg

Last edited:

ROFL! You are truly an idiot if you believe Obama didn't golf or hold rallies.

Wow. You watched a "program". You must consider yourself an expert no doubt.

Don't you nitwits ever tire of making claims you can't possibly know to be true?

Forum List

Back