Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Biden has not achieved the number of filled full time jobs that Trump produced...you can deny it but its right there in black and white.....I know it blows your little bubble you live in but if you can read its right in my link....and if you were self employed and not a government employee in 2017 we were coming out of an Obama recession jackass....Trump made us great again....and Joe is fucking everything up....you will see...its not over...he will fuck up again big....
LOLOLOL

You're a raging lunatic, rambecile. Trump's high was 131.5 million. It took him 33 months to achieve that. You're actually dumb enough to compare that with Biden whose only produced 7 months of results. And Biden's first 7 months beat Trump's first 7 months, which is why you don't want to compare apples to apples.

Trump ... 1,527,000
Biden ..... 2,446,000

Even worse for you, to exemplify your idiotic logic of cherry picking dates and comparing apples with oranges, Trump paled in comparison to Barack Obama who added more than twice the number of full-time jobs as Trump.

Obama .. 13,960,000
Trump ...... 6,939,000

And again, this is all going over your pointy undersized head as you insanely claimed Trump had 159 million full-time jobs on his watch. In a word, you're insane, rambnut. Here are the full-time job numbers from the BLS...

Untitled.jpg

LOL

You poor thing, I posted a link to the BLS proving after seven months, Biden had more people working full time jobs than Trump had after 7 months.
It then conflicts with my link now doesn't it?.....by about 30 million...sorry...I believe statista over fake news from the dishonest BLS...we can't get the truth from Biden's BLS....Biden gave a speech today and he lied all the way through it sucker.....

LOLOLOL

You're a raging lunatic, rambecile. Trump's high was 131.5 million. It took him 33 months to achieve that. You're actually dumb enough to compare that with Biden whose only produced 7 months of results. And Biden's first 7 months beat Trump's first 7 months, which is why you don't want to compare apples to apples.

Trump ... 1,527,000
Biden ..... 2,446,000

Even worse for you, to exemplify your idiotic logic of cherry picking dates and comparing apples with oranges, Trump paled in comparison to Barack Obama who added more than twice the number of full-time jobs as Trump.

Obama .. 13,960,000
Trump ...... 6,939,000

And again, this is all going over your pointy undersized head as you insanely claimed Trump had 159 million full-time jobs on his watch. In a word, you're insane, rambnut. Here are the full-time job numbers from the BLS...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It then conflicts with my link now doesn't it?.....by about 30 million...sorry...I believe statista over fake news from the dishonest BLS...we can't get the truth from Biden's BLS....Biden gave a speech today and he lied all the way through it sucker.....
LOLOLOL

No retard, it doesn't conflict with your link. It conflicts with you as does your own link. Nowhere on your link can you find 159 million full time jobs.

You're such a raging imbecile, it's amusing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

No retard, it doesn't conflict with your link. It conflicts with you as does your own link. Nowhere on your link can you find 159 million full time jobs.

You're such a raging imbecile, it's amusing.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Are you crazy?...its right there in black and white...in 2019 there were 159 million full time jobs filled we had an unemployment rate lower than anytime in history...we had full time jobs not part time McDonalds jobs.....you are in a fog dude...I'm done with your dumb ass...anyone that voted for Biden is a fool and you are the poster child.....and you don't deserve my valuable time in trying to educate you...so you go and find your boy Dr Love and talk dildos......

Are you crazy?...its right there in black and white...in 2019 there were 159 million full time jobs filled we had an unemployment rate lower than anytime in history...we had full time jobs not part time McDonalds jobs.....you are in a fog dude...I'm done with your dumb ass...anyone that voted for Biden is a fool and you are the poster child.....and you don't deserve my valuable time in trying to educate you...so you go and find your boy Dr Love and talk dildos......
LOLOL

Moron ... from your own source ... nowhere does it show 159 million full time jobs.

Untitled.png

And that's from YOUR source you say you trust.

So can you stop lying now??

They can't help it. It's what they're told in their universe, and they're not allowed to fact-check, doubt or question.
In rambtard's case, it's not even about not fact-checking. He did fact-check. He just lies anyway. I used his own source to show he's lying through his keyboard.

In rambtard's case, it's not even about not fact-checking. He did fact-check. He just lies anyway. I used his own source to show he's lying through his keyboard.
Can't help it that you have no problem lying....did we have 159 million full time jobs in 2019 or not?...okay here comes a lie.....if you even answer...most of the time when cornered you change the discussion....

Can't help it that you have no problem lying....did we have 159 million full time jobs in 2019 or not?...okay here comes a lie.....if you even answer...most of the time when cornered you change the discussion....
No, we did not.

Want proof...?

Right now, post a link to a legit source showing 159 million full-time employees in 2019.

When you can't ... or you just try to deflect saying you've already posted it ... you lose yet again, rambidiot.

Poor little guy. The lying liars lied to you. This is established fact, in their own words. Yet still you can't shake what they have done to your brain. Sad.
The real truth will come out in a week or so...as usual....the media is hiding the truth and skewing the facts....

No, we did not.

Want proof...?

Right now, post a link to a legit source showing 159 million full-time employees in 2019.

When you can't ... or you just try to deflect saying you've already posted it ... you lose yet again, rambidiot.
Seems rambcretin can't produce it.

This is my shocked face --> :lol:

The real truth will come out in a week or so
So the evidence you have never seen -- and which you dont even know the nature of -- is coming out in a week or so. Just 10 short months after you decided to gobble the Big Lie. But this evidence is why.

A normal adult would be embarrassed by this hilarious horseshit. I doubt you even understand why it makes you look so stupid.

So the evidence you have never seen -- and which you dont even know the nature of -- is coming out in a week or so. Just 10 short months after you decided to gobble the Big Lie. But this evidence is why.

A normal adult would be embarrassed by this hilarious horseshit. I doubt you even understand why it makes you look so stupid.
Yep...its standard operating procedure for our media.....when the AZ republicans speak about it tune in....

Two weeks after the 2020 election, a team of lawyers closely allied with Donald J. Trump held a widely watched news conference at the Republican Party’s headquarters in Washington. At the event, they laid out a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that a voting machine company had worked with an election software firm, the financier George Soros and Venezuela to steal the presidential contest from Mr. Trump.

But there was a problem for the Trump team, according to court documents released on Monday evening.

By the time the news conference occurred on Nov. 19, Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.

The only people who did not know that Trump or the Trump campaign were lying about Dominion machines were Trump cultists. Trump knew and knows how to lead his flock. Quite pathetic and sad.
The people and companies suing the Trump campaign deserve every penny they are demanding.

Forum List

Back