Trump campaign is disgusting

Stop putting words in my mouth...
Tell you what, have the RNC release all of their email communications over the past 5 years and leak them out everyday on wikileaks for all the news agencies to rip into. Do you honestly thing they will be any different from what you are seeing in the DNC emails? I'm not making excuses for the stink that is uncovered... It's all part of a dirty system that both parties operate on. I'd love to see an overhaul to the entire system. I don't think Trump is going to make anything better, he is going to make it all much much worse.
I hate the duopoly. I hate the duopolys corruption. Fucking Rubio even said "it could be us next". But im not on here acting like one of those 2 blowhards are all good and shit.
They have released connections with her campaign and the DOJ. Get your head out of your ass.
I'm not acting like Hillary is a golden goddess. I think she is a very flawed candidate and i've said it many times. I don't like her and I would have easily voted for her opponent if there was a decent one running against her. I hate our system that brings two pieces of shit to the top because one has political influence and the other is a billionaire. I like to see the whole thing overhauled. Past all that crap, I just can not stand the thought of Trump winning and the fact that it is even possible should humiliating to Americans. He is a joke. Hillary as bad as she is, is still waaaaay better than Trump
Yes, government corruption and flat out repugnancy and disdain for half of America is always better than stupidity and flat out repugnancy.
Do you honestly think Trump lacks the same type of secrecy and corruption and willingness to lie and cover up mistakes, that Clinton has? Do you really thing he is going to be better in those areas? She is bad, but, I truly think he will be much worse.
IDK he isn't a career politician. He obviously is in his private life like most billionaires, but CLinton did that in one of the highest levels of our government.
Assuming never gets anyone anywhere.
Let me ask you, what makes Trump so much more worse?
I hate to use this word as it is overused... but it is his temperament and his lack of character/integrity that disqualifies him for me. I know egotistical, do no wrong, bully's like Trump. I've done business with them and I know how they think and operate. They fight opposition with aggression and often have their lawyers joined at their hips. They use their money and power to squash opponents in court and they screw people out of money and opportunity for their own self gain. This is how Trump operates and a person like this does not deserve to be elevated to the highest office in the land. Also, I think our country needs to regain respect and unity and a cooperative spirit. Trump with destroy any possibility at achieving this, and will further the polarized divide. This is what I consider sinking the ship.

The way Trump has conducted himself during this campaign is a disgusting embarrassment. I understand the anger and frustration that many Americans feel towards our government. I understand that Clinton is not a shining example of honesty and integrity. And I understand that there are many changes that need to be done in our political system. However, Trump is playing off this anger and fueling hatred, partisanship, and divide. The focus of his campaign since the primary has been to belittle and degrade his opponents. He does so through childish nicknames and outright lies, where he and his surrogates grossly misrepresent their opponents to make them look as bad as possible. The Dems did the same thing to Romney in the last election, which I objected to as well, however, Trump is taking it to a whole new level. We need a mandate against this type of behavior as it is only going to make things worse for our country.

If you really think that Trump is going to drain the swamp, if you really think that he won't say and do whatever it takes to cover his ass or deflect blame, if you really think that he is any less corrupt than our current politicians... Then you are living in a fantasy world. He is the worse thing that can happen to our country. He will lead his own administration of lies and corruption. He doesn't know what he is doing... If you support him then, Wake up, he is playing you!!!!
Campaigning Outside the Hive

When he confronted Megyn Rodham Kelly way back when, Trump promised he would put an end to Political Correctness. All criticisms of him have come under that rubric, so his conduct is only embarrassing to the beebrain drones who listen to PC buzzwords.

Political Correctness is a dead language. When anyone uses "racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe, xenophobe," he might as well be speaking Latin.
There is nothing wrong with being respectful and considerate in ones language. I understand why Political Correctness can be frustrating and I see how it has been overused. But that doesn't mean you need to throw respect and etiquette out the window

I hate the duopoly. I hate the duopolys corruption. Fucking Rubio even said "it could be us next". But im not on here acting like one of those 2 blowhards are all good and shit.
They have released connections with her campaign and the DOJ. Get your head out of your ass.
I'm not acting like Hillary is a golden goddess. I think she is a very flawed candidate and i've said it many times. I don't like her and I would have easily voted for her opponent if there was a decent one running against her. I hate our system that brings two pieces of shit to the top because one has political influence and the other is a billionaire. I like to see the whole thing overhauled. Past all that crap, I just can not stand the thought of Trump winning and the fact that it is even possible should humiliating to Americans. He is a joke. Hillary as bad as she is, is still waaaaay better than Trump
Yes, government corruption and flat out repugnancy and disdain for half of America is always better than stupidity and flat out repugnancy.
Do you honestly think Trump lacks the same type of secrecy and corruption and willingness to lie and cover up mistakes, that Clinton has? Do you really thing he is going to be better in those areas? She is bad, but, I truly think he will be much worse.
IDK he isn't a career politician. He obviously is in his private life like most billionaires, but CLinton did that in one of the highest levels of our government.
I hate to use this word as it is overused... but it is his temperament and his lack of character/integrity that disqualifies him for me. I know egotistical, do no wrong, bully's like Trump. I've done business with them and I know how they think and operate. They fight opposition with aggression and often have their lawyers joined at their hips. They use their money and power to squash opponents in court and they screw people out of money and opportunity for their own self gain. This is how Trump operates and a person like this does not deserve to be elevated to the highest office in the land. Also, I think our country needs to regain respect and unity and a cooperative spirit. Trump with destroy any possibility at achieving this, and will further the polarized divide. This is what I consider sinking the ship.
Jesus. Sounds just like Clinton. So what makes Trump so much more worse?
It is funny, however, how you bring up division. Clinton has alienated almost everyone in the country except for limp wrists. She has claimed 25% of the country is deplorable and some more shit.
Hillary might be more temperamental than trump but that isn't saying much. She isn't temperamental at all. Remember her "what difference does it make?" Or her 50 points video? yes, she actually made that fucking video..

How old are you? And I ask that because I wonder how many years you have been around to watch democrats in action and still feel enamored enough with them to vote for them.
I'm 36 and i'm not a democrat... I was hoping to vote republican or independent this term, but there is no way with Trump as the option
There is one reason I am voting Trump. Well two. He ain't Hillary and illegal immigration.
I respect your views and wish Hillary would take a harder stance with illegal immigration, but I think Trumps solution to the problem is impossible... He is simply saying what the hardliners want to hear. Consider that and all the other horrible attributes of the man, I just don't see how people can trust and support him. It's like electing the idiotic school bully as class president over the valedictorian who cheated on a couple tests
If you care about illegal immigration at all you can't vote for Democrats.
i'm not a single issue voter and it takes an act of congress to make anything major happen. You are fulling yourself if you really think we are going to build a wall across the entire border, have Mexico pay for it, then deport 17 million people.

How old are you? And I ask that because I wonder how many years you have been around to watch democrats in action and still feel enamored enough with them to vote for them.
I'm 36 and i'm not a democrat... I was hoping to vote republican or independent this term, but there is no way with Trump as the option
There is one reason I am voting Trump. Well two. He ain't Hillary and illegal immigration.
I respect your views and wish Hillary would take a harder stance with illegal immigration, but I think Trumps solution to the problem is impossible... He is simply saying what the hardliners want to hear. Consider that and all the other horrible attributes of the man, I just don't see how people can trust and support him. It's like electing the idiotic school bully as class president over the valedictorian who cheated on a couple tests

No. Hillary left four Americans to die in Benghazi, lied about it, had a man imprisoned over a video she says caused it then called the mothers of the victims liars. She is evil.
And here I thought you were capable being objective. Your statements are one sided, distorted, and just not accurate.

I do not believe it will ever happen. I witnessed the left's ill treatment of President Bus through eight years and especially on obama's Inauguration Day. Obama and the democrats have continued to divide us according to race, wealth, party, and ideology. Everything is the Republicans fault. Hillary will be no different she's blamed a vast right wing conspiracy for all her crap for years. I am forever done with Democrats.

If you care about illegal immigration at all you can't vote for Democrats.
i'm not a single issue voter and it takes an act of congress to make anything major happen. You are fulling yourself if you really think we are going to build a wall across the entire border, have Mexico pay for it, then deport 17 million people.
Getting nothing done is infinitely better than making it worse.

I know exactly what Trump is likely to do and I took that into account long before I voted for him in my state's caucus last year.

It is funny, however, how you bring up division. Clinton has alienated almost everyone in the country except for limp wrists. She has claimed 25% of the country is deplorable and some more shit.
Hillary might be more temperamental than trump but that isn't saying much. She isn't temperamental at all. Remember her "what difference does it make?" Or her 50 points video? yes, she actually made that fucking video..
What Clinton has done for division and polarization isn't even close to what Trump has done. I don't think anybody in modern political history has been as polarizing as Trump. I'd think thats something that his supporters like about him. The deplorable statement is a joke, I'd suggest you don't use it any more if you want to be taken seriously... We all know she was talking about people who are racist, bigots, xenophobes, etc etc etc. Trump supporters who do not share those views SHE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT!!!

I do not believe it will ever happen. I witnessed the left's ill treatment of President Bus through eight years and especially on obama's Inauguration Day. Obama and the democrats have continued to divide us according to race, wealth, party, and ideology. Everything is the Republicans fault. Hillary will be no different she's blamed a vast right wing conspiracy for all her crap for years. I am forever done with Democrats.
Funny you bring up Bush... Did you know that Bush 41 is voting for Hillary and Bush 43 is saying it's a secret, which I believe says it all...

What Clinton has done for division and polarization isn't even close to what Trump has done. I don't think anybody in modern political history has been as polarizing as Trump. I'd think thats something that his supporters like about him. The deplorable statement is a joke, I'd suggest you don't use it any more if you want to be taken seriously... We all know she was talking about people who are racist, bigots, xenophobes, etc etc etc. Trump supporters who do not share those views SHE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT!!!
Are you voting for hitlery? Why are you embarrassed to tell us?

No. Hillary left four Americans to die in Benghazi, lied about it, had a man imprisoned over a video she says caused it then called the mothers of the victims liars. She is evil.
And here I thought you were capable being objective. Your statements are one sided, distorted, and just not accurate.
They are absolutely accurate.

Ummm have you been listening to Hillary lately? Cant help but assume you haven't..
"join the campaign of fear" LMAO
What's so pathetic is that you people make no effort to defend Trump in threads like this. All you can do is deflect to bitching about Hillary.
We've had many, many decades of the same shitty career politician behavior. They are 100% the reason why this country is fucked up. Electing another career politician Is gonna change anything?
The colostomy bag in a pant suit is going to make the swamp much more vile... fact
And yet you can't explain the actual merits of a Trump presidency besides him being an outsider. That's really sad.
Well, insanity to try Another career politician...
as if the colostomy bag in a pant suit is going to do anything other than for herself and special interests. Lol

Are you voting for hitlery? Why are you embarrassed to tell us?
I already answer you... now i'm finished with your childish questions... comeback if you have something of substance

The way Trump has conducted himself during this campaign is a disgusting embarrassment. I understand the anger and frustration that many Americans feel towards our government. I understand that Clinton is not a shining example of honesty and integrity. And I understand that there are many changes that need to be done in our political system. However, Trump is playing off this anger and fueling hatred, partisanship, and divide. The focus of his campaign since the primary has been to belittle and degrade his opponents. He does so through childish nicknames and outright lies, where he and his surrogates grossly misrepresent their opponents to make them look as bad as possible. The Dems did the same thing to Romney in the last election, which I objected to as well, however, Trump is taking it to a whole new level. We need a mandate against this type of behavior as it is only going to make things worse for our country.

If you really think that Trump is going to drain the swamp, if you really think that he won't say and do whatever it takes to cover his ass or deflect blame, if you really think that he is any less corrupt than our current politicians... Then you are living in a fantasy world. He is the worse thing that can happen to our country. He will lead his own administration of lies and corruption. He doesn't know what he is doing... If you support him then, Wake up, he is playing you!!!!
Desperation. Your lies are failing.
Then make a point genius, you are saying nothing...
We've had decades and decades's the same shit, caused by career politician. No two ways about it. And you want to change things by using more career politicians? You do know that's insanity? LOL
I don't like Hillary and don't think she is going to do a great deal to fix many of the things i'd like to see fixed. I also don't think Trump is going to do anything useful either. Clinton is a shitty choice but she will keep the ship afloat. Trump is a horrendous choice who will either sink the ship or knock us even further off course.
What ship? Hope and change? Hope and change has been the biggest crock of shit this country is ever seen… LOL

Idk I just can't agree.
It doesn't matter, they are still Americans and it is division. You can't be inconsistent and expect to be taken seriously.

Funny you bring up Bush... Did you know that Bush 41 is voting for Hillary and Bush 43 is saying it's a secret, which I believe says it all...

The elder President Bush and the Clintons are good friends. It does not negate the behavior of democrats towards Bush on obama's Inauguration Day.

We've had many, many decades of the same shitty career politician behavior. They are 100% the reason why this country is fucked up. Electing another career politician Is gonna change anything?
The colostomy bag in a pant suit is going to make the swamp much more vile... fact
See this is the point I am trying to make on this thread. All you can do is talk about how bad of an idea it is to elect Hillary. You are making no effort whatsoever to defend Trump and it's ridiculous.

BTW it would seem that you're trying to make that point in a thread which is about Trump being so bad that we should vote for Hillary.
I've stayed neutral as far as this thread goes. I did vote for Hillary, however, and i can give you good reasons why I did.
Do tell Adolf....
1) She has a sophisticated understanding of the Middle East

2) She is running on a progressive platform. Granted I don't fully trust she'll follow through on all of them.

3) She is very intelligent

4) She understands public policy
Dementocrats

A rescue team needs to come out and deprogram you.

Yea, war mongering globalists have to stick together :D

They are absolutely accurate.
yeah, its all true according to what you read or see on TV. Try switching stations... Fact is you don't really know anything, none of us do, and the media paints the picture on both sides.

Ummm have you been listening to Hillary lately? Cant help but assume you haven't..
"join the campaign of fear" LMAO
What's so pathetic is that you people make no effort to defend Trump in threads like this. All you can do is deflect to bitching about Hillary.
See this is the point I am trying to make on this thread. All you can do is talk about how bad of an idea it is to elect Hillary. You are making no effort whatsoever to defend Trump and it's ridiculous.
We already know what we're going to get with Hildabeast - corruption, cronyism, backroom deals, more debt, more pruning of paper, stupidly retarded gun control laws… The list goes on. Lol

Forum List

Back