Trump campaign is disgusting

Do you honestly think Trump lacks the same type of secrecy and corruption and willingness to lie and cover up mistakes, that Clinton has? Do you really thing he is going to be better in those areas? She is bad, but, I truly think he will be much worse.
IDK he isn't a career politician. He obviously is in his private life like most billionaires, but CLinton did that in one of the highest levels of our government.
Assuming never gets anyone anywhere.
Let me ask you, what makes Trump so much more worse?
I hate to use this word as it is overused... but it is his temperament and his lack of character/integrity that disqualifies him for me. I know egotistical, do no wrong, bully's like Trump. I've done business with them and I know how they think and operate. They fight opposition with aggression and often have their lawyers joined at their hips. They use their money and power to squash opponents in court and they screw people out of money and opportunity for their own self gain. This is how Trump operates and a person like this does not deserve to be elevated to the highest office in the land. Also, I think our country needs to regain respect and unity and a cooperative spirit. Trump with destroy any possibility at achieving this, and will further the polarized divide. This is what I consider sinking the ship.
You are describing Hillary.
No that's Trump... I appreciate all the nice marks your giving me too! :)
I mean them with kindness, truly :beer:
And you seem like a nice guy, but I find it absurd that you believe you can honestly claim that Hillary is 'not as bad as Trump' - on any level at all.
But each to their own.
As long as you believe total crap about Hillary. ALL investigated and found NADA, dupe.

Do you honestly think Trump lacks the same type of secrecy and corruption and willingness to lie and cover up mistakes, that Clinton has? Do you really thing he is going to be better in those areas? She is bad, but, I truly think he will be much worse.
IDK he isn't a career politician. He obviously is in his private life like most billionaires, but CLinton did that in one of the highest levels of our government.
I hate to use this word as it is overused... but it is his temperament and his lack of character/integrity that disqualifies him for me. I know egotistical, do no wrong, bully's like Trump. I've done business with them and I know how they think and operate. They fight opposition with aggression and often have their lawyers joined at their hips. They use their money and power to squash opponents in court and they screw people out of money and opportunity for their own self gain. This is how Trump operates and a person like this does not deserve to be elevated to the highest office in the land. Also, I think our country needs to regain respect and unity and a cooperative spirit. Trump with destroy any possibility at achieving this, and will further the polarized divide. This is what I consider sinking the ship.
And you seem like a nice guy, but I find it absurd that you believe you can honestly claim that Hillary is 'not as bad as Trump' - on any level at all.
But each to their own.

Saying the bulldyke is not as bad as the orange clown is like saying being killed by the electric chair is not as being hung. Let's be honest, it's all about the Supreme Court nominatione coming over the next 4 years. If you want liberal, then vote bulldyke, if you want more conservative, then vote clown. Badabing!

Trump's $40,000,000 Trump U fraud trial starts on Nov. 28th, just a few weeks from now. And on December 16th a NY judge will hear the case of a woman claiming she was raped by Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at a party. Mr. Epstein is a registered sex offender and friend of Trump's.

Donald Trump rape accuser gets Dec. 16 court date for federal civil suit: Report

I may add. Trump relationship with Mafia boss that he denied.

Here's Video of Trump and an Alleged Mobster at Wrestlemania

Here's Video of Trump and an Alleged Mobster at Wrestlemania
Nothing to see here!
VIA YAHOO!
BY JACK HOLMES
NOV 2, 2016
For months now, Rigged Biased Liberal Media outlets like The Wall Street Journal have been digging into Donald Trump's business ties to alleged mob-connected figures. For months, Trump has insisted he's "the cleanest guy there is" and denied knowing the made men in question. Today, however, courtesy of Yahoo! News, we get some confirmation that he knows a guy:
So there's video of the guy Trump twice claimed he didn't know (dismissing him as a nondescript "high-roller" he wouldn't recognize) standing next to said guy at—wait for it—a Wrestlemania event in Atlantic City. (Trump's affinity for America's Pastime is well known.) Maybe it's a coincidence. Not according to Robert LiButti's daughter, Edith Creamer, however, who told Yahoo! News this week that she and her father were Trump's guests at the event.
LOL. WSJ is owned by Murdoch...
Murdoch is a progressive you inbred fuck... lol

John Lewis Verified account ‏@repjohnlewis
I’ve marched, protested, been beaten and arrested--all for the right to vote. Friends of mine gave their lives. Honor their sacrifice. Vote.

CwVt3GVXAAAPiIv.jpg
KWfWsq0W_400x400.jpg
He's a hypocrite

I've said plenty of critical things about Clinton, of course I'm not going to go into full attack mode as I think she is the better option to lead our country. I think the news from the FBI that's happening this week could cost her the election and the prospect and growing likely hood of seeing a president Trump thoroughly disgusts me. Not because of ideology but because of character and the type of person that he is... Both parties should be ashamed at the candidates they brought forth. It baffles me that we couldn't nominate better options.

Hillary is LIKELY more deplorable than Trump. As for why we couldn't nominate better options, the Democrats favor anyone who lies to them promising free stuff and division (i.e. woman card, race card). They had a great option in Webb. The Republicans are fed up with a country spinning out of control, so they chose an alternative. At least the Republicans are trying.

The way Trump has conducted himself during this campaign is a disgusting embarrassment. I understand the anger and frustration that many Americans feel towards our government. I understand that Clinton is not a shining example of honesty and integrity. And I understand that there are many changes that need to be done in our political system. However, Trump is playing off this anger and fueling hatred, partisanship, and divide. The focus of his campaign since the primary has been to belittle and degrade his opponents. He does so through childish nicknames and outright lies, where he and his surrogates grossly misrepresent their opponents to make them look as bad as possible. The Dems did the same thing to Romney in the last election, which I objected to as well, however, Trump is taking it to a whole new level. We need a mandate against this type of behavior as it is only going to make things worse for our country.

If you really think that Trump is going to drain the swamp, if you really think that he won't say and do whatever it takes to cover his ass or deflect blame, if you really think that he is any less corrupt than our current politicians... Then you are living in a fantasy world. He is the worse thing that can happen to our country. He will lead his own administration of lies and corruption. He doesn't know what he is doing... If you support him then, Wake up, he is playing you!!!!

Hillary is an low-class, disgusting, lying piece of shit. She is the one who has taken this election to a whole new level. Trump isn't married to a rapist. Trump didn't expose our secrets and lie about it. Trump isn't in bed with the media. Trump didn't rig the primaries. Trump didn't get debate questions ahead of time. Trump's top advisor isn't married to a pedophile.
Boy, you fall for all the bs hate propaganda. Bill is lusty and affectionate, not a rapist. Monica seduced HIM. Didn't expose secrets. Staffers bsing in e-mails is not rigging. Weiner is not a pedophile. Hater dupe. Trump is a self proclaimed and proven sexual assaulter and scumbag.

An young intern seduced the most powerful man in the world and made him perjure himself? You lost all credibility on that one statement alone.
Told her fellow GOP GFs in Beverly Hills 'I'm packing my presidential knee pads" ...what about the thong thing? You people live in a alternate universe, dupe.

Ex-Intern Allegedly Boasted of Sex

How do you know her girlfriends were Republican? She certainly wasn't, and neither was her father, a die-hard Democrat.

But each to their own.
Cheers to that. I've just know people with the same personality if Trump, I know it well and I've seen how they do business. One was even one of Trump and Rob Kiosakis minions who set his school up like Trump university. I used to work with him and it was a total scam.

Hillary is secretive and a calculated lawyer. I have no doubt She goes outside the lines to protect herself and to get stuff done. I just think Trump would do so much worse if put in a power position in government. I think if you really understood his egotistical, do no wrong, manipulative persona, you'd understand what I'm talking about

I've said plenty of critical things about Clinton, of course I'm not going to go into full attack mode as I think she is the better option to lead our country. I think the news from the FBI that's happening this week could cost her the election and the prospect and growing likely hood of seeing a president Trump thoroughly disgusts me. Not because of ideology but because of character and the type of person that he is... Both parties should be ashamed at the candidates they brought forth. It baffles me that we couldn't nominate better options.

Hillary is LIKELY more deplorable than Trump. As for why we couldn't nominate better options, the Democrats favor anyone who lies to them promising free stuff and division (i.e. woman card, race card). They had a great option in Webb. The Republicans are fed up with a country spinning out of control, so they chose an alternative. At least the Republicans are trying.
Just listen to how you characterize democrats. You know it's a load of partisan BS that the haters will applaud but in reality that attitude only sets us back

Forum List

Back