Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
Its hard to say if he was part or not.
You can read it here, but it doesn't say when the FISA warrants were in effect, and his start and end date with the Trump campaign.

Carter Page - Wikipedia
"The report also confirms that a top FBI national security lawyer doctored an email that explained that Page was “a source” for the CIA in order to give the opposite impression to the federal spy court."

It was my understanding that Page was not part of the Trump campaign during the time he was under surveillance.

Is that incorrect?
Yes....in fact, Trump himself said Carter Page wasn't part of his campaign..once it came up Page was a Russian asset....

"The White House described Carter and other individuals mentioned during the hearing as 'hangers-oner on the campaign.' They went on to say "Those people, the greatest amount of interaction that they had with the campaign was the campaign sending them a series of cease and desists,” white house spokesperson said."

Amid FBI investigation, White House tries to distance Trump from campaign aides

And when they said cease and desist letters, they mean they told Carter Page to stop telling people he was part of the Trump campaign....

Now was Trump lying then or is he lying now??

In an interview Popadopulous said that the democrats "broke into the Trump campaign way more seriously and intrusively than Nixon's plumbers did"
I never looked at it like that before, but it is true. The democrats in the Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign, and then setup an "insurance policy" to resist the incoming Trump administration. I hope Barr and Durham confirm that the spying on Trump is the biggest scandal in US history.

The modern day political parties will stop at nothing to get one up on the other....., and that includes illegal intrusion. Trump was an outsider which made it more difficult for his rivals but it occurred nonetheless.

Is that incorrect?
don't think so but I don't think that was the only time they were spying. hopefully Barr clarifies it more
Under Barr’s definition of spying to you think his DOJ and FBI are current rly spying on American citizens?

Is that incorrect?
don't think so but I don't think that was the only time they were spying. hopefully Barr clarifies it more
Under Barr’s definition of spying to you think his DOJ and FBI are current rly spying on American citizens?

I do not think they have every quit...them, the NSA and all the rest.

Is that incorrect?

under Barr’s definition an investigation is equal to “spying”. It’s trumpian word play

Is that incorrect?

under Barr’s definition an investigation is equal to “spying”. It’s trumpian word play
Illegal surveillance is spying. It is you that wishes to play with words here.

illegal definition: 1. not allowed by law
surveillance meaning: 1. the careful watching of a person or place, especially by the police or army, because of a crime…
spying
  • v.
    Present participle of spy.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
    the act of keeping a secret watch for intelligence purposes

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

so yes, trump was spied upon.
and yes, the fbi lied in order to do it
and yes, the media fed that belief for years

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
But Barr is a proven liar.

Is that incorrect?

surveillance meaning: 1. the careful watching of a person or place, especially by the police or army, because of a crime…
spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
Yes I understand how your trying to dress it up. The facts remain that agents didn’t disclose all relevant information to a judge when trying to renew a warrant. There was misconduct and procedural errors. The predicate of the investigation was sound and not effected by political bias. We have agents that wanted to catch bad guys because they had evidence of criminal activity. A few took it too far and are now being held accountable. Some may be demoted or fired, I doubt anything criminal, we shall see...the best result will be adding a better process and accountability with FISA.

That’s great, let’s do it. But don’t even try to say this proves Obama spied on Trump. That couldn’t be more of an ignorant statement.

spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.
Yes I understand how your trying to dress it up. The facts remain that agents didn’t disclose all relevant information to a judge when trying to renew a warrant. There was misconduct and procedural errors. The predicate of the investigation was sound and not effected by political bias. We have agents that wanted to catch bad guys because they had evidence of criminal activity. A few took it too far and are now being held accountable. Some may be demoted or fired, I doubt anything criminal, we shall see...the best result will be adding a better process and accountability with FISA.

That’s great, let’s do it. But don’t even try to say this proves Obama spied on Trump. That couldn’t be more of an ignorant statement.
Here , go read the report.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
Let’s see who is dressing it up. ;)

Is that incorrect?
So you're claiming that Obama DIDN'T spy on Trump?

Obama had no part in it. It would have been a serious problem if he had been ordering anything related to the Trump campaign.

Your wrong, check it out----------->you can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval, period.

spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.

Again, can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval!

Is that incorrect?
So you're claiming that Obama DIDN'T spy on Trump?

Obama had no part in it. It would have been a serious problem if he had been ordering anything related to the Trump campaign.

Your wrong, check it out----------->you can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval, period.

:linky::link:

spying
  • v.
  • n.
    espionage
  • n.

Again, can NOT start a counter intelligence operation without White House approval!
Or they did it illegally there as well. We shall see when the Durham report comes out.

Barr Bombshell: Trump Campaign ‘Clearly Spied Upon,’ ‘First Time In History’ To Happen To ‘Presidential Campaign’

NBC News Pete Williams asked Barr, “Based on what you know so far, do you still stand by your statement that the campaign was spied upon?”

“Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying,” Barr responded. “I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”
----------
this is why i can't get too mad at "look into this". look what the left did. if using "any means necessary" to get dirt on your opponent is wrong, then the left was dead wrong in the entire RUSSIA narrative they used to hide behind in order TO spy on trump OF WHICH they want to say they never did OF WHICH they eventually say it was justified.

but now that barr is attacking this methodology, he's being asked to resign, quit, slammed, slandered, and the like. sound common? come at us and we go child-like apeshit?

we need to have a reckoning and re-establish a baseline of justice or we're the next 3rd world country paying $20 for a gallon of milk IF you can find it.
Aww, the trump bootlicker's little pet witch hunt didn't work out for him. So now it's tantrum time.

He just admitted his lack of evidence, does not mean there was no bias. He said they actually pointed out we were not satisfied with answers they received.

----------

Barr = John Mitchell Jr.

Illegal surveillance is spying.

And the IG report found nothing illegal, thus it was not spying.

Glad we cleared that up.
Actually, he stated there was! Geesh! How stupid can you be! I can’t wait until we have that snipit up on youtube to post here!

He did...can you link to that in the IG report, I must have missed it.

Also, have they issued the arrest warrants for the people doing the illegal activity yet?

Forum List

Back