Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

so many you can't explain the difference between them. wow. See for me, penis and vagina, testosterone and estrogen. I guess one could say balls vs ovaries, breast size as well, but girls maybe too young. But it's always great to see demofks are afraid of women. Nice of you to continue that momentum. but hitler and all.
Okay, Q.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Well, they pretty much are vermin so Trump once again has it right.

TDS is bad in this one.
Yea but you see the comparisons. This move where they say they did something impossible, to give them divine like powers, must be straight out of the little hand dictators bible.

Because you know half of Republicans believe he won those tournaments fair. Just like the election.

Yea but you see the comparisons. This move where they say they did something impossible, to give them divine like powers, must be straight out of the little hand dictators bible.

Because you know half of Republicans believe he won those tournaments fair. Just like the election.
people wish to kiss his ass isn't mine to interfere with. just demofk cucks think it's important to share their TDS everyday.

By going after a criminal president? I know we are throwing the book at him but it seems like nothing he's done or will do will cross the line with you. So you don't ONLY charge him for the 2 biggest crimes he committed. You go after him for all 4. If he's guilty, which he is.

This doesn't even consider that in 2021 his corporation was caught not paying it's taxes and Trump's CFO went to jail for him. Was that wrong of us to catch them cheating on their taxes? Isn't that what you are going after Hunter for?

What crimes? No evidence of any crimes at all. Unlike your clod.

By going after a criminal president? I know we are throwing the book at him but it seems like nothing he's done or will do will cross the line with you. So you don't ONLY charge him for the 2 biggest crimes he committed. You go after him for all 4. If he's guilty, which he is.

This doesn't even consider that in 2021 his corporation was caught not paying it's taxes and Trump's CFO went to jail for him. Was that wrong of us to catch them cheating on their taxes? Isn't that what you are going after Hunter for?
name the crime!

Government regulations saying we must stop burning coal and start putting up solar panels? If coal is destroying the planet/environment/our health what the fuck is wrong with you?
Who says they're right, you know? Oh, I forgot how, in the interest of the scientific method, they shut down and censored any counter debate to peer research.

Government regulations saying we must stop burning coal and start putting up solar panels? If coal is destroying the planet/environment/our health what the fuck is wrong with you?
coal is destroying what?

coal is destroying what?
Coal is dirty energy

However, coal production was responsible for 79 percent of the country's carbon emissions. Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides are also released when coal is burned. These contribute to acid rain, smog, and respiratory illnesses. Mercury is emitted when coal is burned.

Forum List

Back