GOP congressman traveled to Uganda to support anti-LGBTQ death penalty law

Im from Michigan and agree with him. Because we are a state with a lot of stupid people, our state has been at the forefront of the destruction of Western Civilization in order to advance the CFR agenda of world government. The issue is not whether you want to be a sexual deviant , rather, it is about FOMENTING CHAOS AND DIVISION BY CREATING MULTITUDES OF DIVISIVE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS THAT SERVE TO "DESTABILIZE" SOCIETY. This destabilization is a precursor to the gradual replacement of UNIQUE cultures by AN IMPOSED DOMINANT MONO-CULTURE that will be INTOLERANT OF ANY OPPOSING VIEWS ( Look at China now).

Summary : Gullible and stupid people are being "herded" into DIVISIVE GROUPS in order to destroy the existing world order. The ensuing chaos will result in the call for a NEW WORLD ORDER.

This audio book will provide ALL OF THE PROOF YOU NEED.

That doesn't relate to the thread.

I admit my fashion choices could be criminal, but thats it. Howbout you PTSD boy?
I dont think i have any PTSD from it,, if that were the case I would be running around getting in the faces of people that want to harm children,,

so far all I have done ois when the subject comes up I give my personal experience and opnions on the subject,,
its that or remain silent while you sick fucks do nothing to protect children,,

and that I just cant do,,

Ah, the deflection I knew was coming.

If you really feel the need to let your LGBT flag fly and you feel oppressed here ... might I suggest moving to Israel?

EBO4ALQ4UZP4TCHQN3AV7PFFRA.jpg

Forum List

Back