Trump calls FBI ‘Human Scum’ for Investigating Russia ties to his campaign

“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”
Thats no worse than what Deep State, aka, FBI and CIA mouth pieces called trump

“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”
Oh - Link to an FBI or CIA higher-up calling Dear Leader "human scum"? :link:

They called trump a traitor and thats the same or worse than human scum

Still no Linky? Sad :(

You need a “linky?”

sorry I dont have one with pictures but maybe you can figure the words out

U.S.
FORMER CIA AGENT ACCUSES TRUMP OF BEING A 'TRAITOR' WHO 'BETRAYED' AMERICA AFTER NEW YORK TIMES REPORT
BY CHRISTINA ZHAO ON 1/12/19 AT 7:45 PM EST

Not too concerned about CIA. Not too concerned about Durham (in general) either. Kind of like watching a trial, but not being on the jury. Perfectly willing to read this vaunted report if it ever comes out.
It's not a report...that was the IG's job'

This is a criminal investigation, meaning there will be indictments
and hopefully arrests made.
The first indictment will likely be former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

I certainly have nothing against people facing a jury of their peers or pleading guilty, like so many of trumps associates.

I certainly have nothing against people facing a jury of their peers or pleading guilty, like so many of trumps associates.
Manafort's doing 3 years because he wouldn't lie about Trump.
Cohen was railroaded on evidence after an illegal search warrant at his home and office during the Mueller investigation that should have never taken place to begin with.
Stone was in the wrong place at the wrong time and will be pardoned.
Flynn did nothing wrong and will be pardoned.

Who else is there ?

You need a “linky?”

U.S.
FORMER CIA AGENT ACCUSES TRUMP OF BEING A 'TRAITOR' WHO 'BETRAYED' AMERICA AFTER NEW YORK TIMES REPORT

Evan McMullin hasn't been a CIA officer since 2010. Furthermore, he was a Republican who left the Trumpublican Party in 2016 (like SO many others) to become an Independent. Evan is correct - Trump campaign's 140+ plus meetings with Russian spies and encouragement of dirt on Hillary using his buddy Roger Stone as an intermediary on timing with Wikileaks was indeed traitorous.

240_F_65995260_EtspCLcAR2SLblgORiDgKskOMXuM07p5.jpg

You need a “linky?”

U.S.

Evan McMullin hasn't been a CIA officer since 2010. Furthermore, he was a Republican who left the Trumpublican Party in 2016 (like SO many others) to become an Independent. Evan is correct - Trump campaign's 140+ plus meetings with Russian spies and encouragement of dirt on Hillary using his buddy Roger Stone as an intermediary on timing with Wikileaks was indeed traitorous.

Ha!

he was fawned over by the anti trump lib media because he was ex CIA

I'm at a loss for words with regard to the human scum who's fat orange ass occupies an office requiring dignity, compassion and honesty. I don't watch his daily clown shows anymore, but do catch a few of the lowlights. This is one of the ones I'd missed. Now In 3-2-1 we're going to hear from his worst USMB sycophants that Dear Leader is correctly speaking out against the "Deep State" and the NWO. Sad, not to mention dangerous.

During Monday's daily press briefing, Trump described the FBI’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone as a “scam” and a “fraud.”​
“You’ll find out what I’m going to do,” he told a reporter who asked if he planned on pardoning Stone and Manafort. “I’m not going to say what I’m going to do, but I will tell you the whole thing turned out to be a scam and it turned out to be a disgrace to our country.”​
Trump crowed that “now the tables are turned” and the need to “investigate the investigators,” referring to a U.S. Attorney John Durham’s current investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe. Attorney General Bill Barr had directed Durham to open the investigation.​
“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”​

TDS thread 1,433

Not too concerned about CIA. Not too concerned about Durham (in general) either. Kind of like watching a trial, but not being on the jury. Perfectly willing to read this vaunted report if it ever comes out.
It's not a report...that was the IG's job'

This is a criminal investigation, meaning there will be indictments
and hopefully arrests made.
The first indictment will likely be former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

Nearly everyone who falls into the orbit of Planet Drumpf ends up in jail or resigns in shame for corruption, grifting and various other misbehavior.
Goes with the territory apparently. :rolleyes-41:

trump-team-guilty-pleas.jpg

You need a “linky?”

U.S.

Ha!

he was fawned over by the anti trump lib media because he was ex CIA

So you were lying and came up with a lame example of a current or recent CIA or FBI higher-up calling Dear Leader traitorous?
Check - We already knew that ;)

Manafort's doing 3 years because he wouldn't lie about Trump.
Cohen was railroaded on evidence after an illegal search warrant at his home and office during the Mueller investigation that should have never taken place to begin with.
Stone was in the wrong place at the wrong time and will be pardoned.
Flynn did nothing wrong and will be pardoned.

Who else is there ?
Flynn pleaded guilty. He is a smart educated man with a lot of powerful friends still drawing a damn nice pension. Would not plead guilty if innocent.
Stone was found guilty by jury of his peers. By in large, I put my faith in criminal trial by jury. I wish him well.
Cohen plead guilty to 8 counts. 8 counts. He has also made public statements of his guilt, not required by law. I wish him well.
Manafort found guilty by a jury of his peers to 8 counts of bank fraud, tax fraud, hiding foreign bank accounts, but collect $68,000,000. Plus plead guilty to a couple of counts of conspiracy Not uneducated or lacking in resources or friends. Now in prison in Pennsylvania. Cannot work up much sympathy. I wish him well.

Trump likes crooks. He might pardon them all, but probably not before the election. He cares more about his politics than the asses of his crooked friends. They will twist on the vine through November, at least.

Nearly everyone who falls into the orbit of Planet Drumpf ends up in jail or resigns in shame for corruption, grifting and various other misbehavior.
Goes with the territory apparently.

Nearly everyone who falls into the orbit of Planet Hillary
ends up dead.
1587584974295.png

1587585030310.png

Goes with the territory apparently.

Nearly everyone who falls into the orbit of Planet Hillary
ends up dead.

Nice - We're back to the ever reappearing and fabulously awesome Clinton Body Count! :auiqs.jpg:

kgW8YVDcvpmqcDAzFsLYyzAtPR66ttMB5J0TBFmZCYvgLk5Vu5fn6cDK510n-ctCtYjZPf2-88ULCbptQITCtn485JGVfGRxkmw

Oh - Link to an FBI or CIA higher-up calling Dear Leader "human scum"?
There is no claim that any member of the administrative (deep) state called Donald Trump
"human scum" so stop with your idiotic attempts to find some sort of equity there.
They tried to illegally remove the sitting president from office through the Russiagate nonsense and
a bogus ridiculous attempt at impeachment.

What do you suppose they think of Trump?

The FBI has been scum ever since Russia tried to warn us about two brothers in a Chechen bomb school. The FBI said they were innocent refugees.

The lies, the FISA court abuses, what was done to General Flynn, Carter Page (a CIA asset), Roger Stone and many others makes the FBI scum. It needs to be dismantled.

Forum List

Back