Trump calls FBI ‘Human Scum’ for Investigating Russia ties to his campaign

Scum is someone who presents himself as a caring, loving physician but describes the President of the United States as a "fat orange ass," which proves he is neither caring nor loving for the greater half of this country who are working and voting Americans, many of whom served as targets of evil people, but somehow survived egregious wounds but came back home.

The "greater half" of this country favors not opening up the country too soon.
The "greater half" of this country respects our law enforcement and intelligence institutions
The "greater half" of this country wants your Dear Leader's corrupt, vulgar. amoral orange ass GONE

I am not the president, and am not expected to maintain that level of dignity. A POTUS referring to their own FBI as "scum" is the epitome of dangerous. It is the rhetoric of a murderous dictator.

Scum is someone who presents himself as a caring, loving physician but describes the President of the United States as a "fat orange ass," which proves he is neither caring nor loving for the greater half of this country who are working and voting Americans, many of whom served as targets of evil people, but somehow survived egregious wounds but came back home.

The "greater half" of this country respects our law enforcement and intelligence institutions
The "greater half" of this country wants your Dear Leader's corrupt, vulgar. amoral orange ass GONE

I am not the president, and am not expected to maintain that level of dignity. A POTUS referring to their own FBI as "scum" is the epitome of dangerous. It is the rhetoric of a murderous dictator.

If your point is that he should have called them "treasonous mother fuckers, that should be summarily executed", it's duly noted.

He probably should have used stronger language.

He is just being Butt Hurt again because the Senate Intelligence Committed, led by Republican Richard Burr, release a report Tuesday, reaffirming Russian interference in the 2016 election (as reported by all 17 intelligence agencys including the FBI), with the goal of getting him elected, but he can't call the Republican Senate scum.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016 Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016
By MARTIN MATISHAK and ANDREW DESIDERIO
04/21/2020 10:58 AM EDT
Updated: 04/21/2020 05:01 PM EDT

The man has no class. He hates anybody who catches him doing anything. He thinks, if he can make the case that we were not supposed to find out, it's the same as if it never happened. He is just doing another "Hey, Look Over There"!

Yep, Donnie pulled the same stunt with the Ukraine investigation after he got caught. Months of whining about the Whistleblower, who's complaint was 100% corroborated by multiple witnesses.

A new airing of grievances and blame each day. With Captain Butthurt, every day is Festivas!

But it's not his FBI. He gave them the boot and now their all working for MSM and CNN, trying to spin the facts to keep themselves from going to jail, which is where they belong at best.

But it's not his FBI. He gave them the boot and now their all working for MSM and CNN, trying to spin the facts to keep themselves from going to jail, which is where they belong at best.
Can you just picture these Trump haters if the shoe were on the other foot ?
If Bush's people had spied on the Obama campaign in 2008, they'd still be locked up.
The double standard is staggering.

Your rhetoric is the babbling of a brainwashed, uninformed kid in Mommy's basement.
I'm at a loss for words with regard to the human scum who's fat orange ass occupies an office requiring dignity, compassion and honesty. I don't watch his daily clown shows anymore, but do catch a few of the lowlights. This is one of the ones I'd missed. Now In 3-2-1 we're going to hear from his worst USMB sycophants that Dear Leader is correctly speaking out against the "Deep State" and the NWO. Sad, not to mention dangerous.

During Monday's daily press briefing, Trump described the FBI’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone as a “scam” and a “fraud.”​
“You’ll find out what I’m going to do,” he told a reporter who asked if he planned on pardoning Stone and Manafort. “I’m not going to say what I’m going to do, but I will tell you the whole thing turned out to be a scam and it turned out to be a disgrace to our country.”​
Trump crowed that “now the tables are turned” and the need to “investigate the investigators,” referring to a U.S. Attorney John Durham’s current investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe. Attorney General Bill Barr had directed Durham to open the investigation.​
“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”​

Like I've said since the day he was inaugurated. There is no bottom for him and his supporters. When the bar at the bottom of the hole, they just climb in and dig the hold deeper so the bar can be lowered. He is absolutely desperate for any distraction or diversion right now. He is getting killed by the media on a daily basis. Even his attempts to turn the night pressers into lacking-a-mob MAGA rallies isn't playing well. Any day now. Who knows, maybe Barr and Durham will be able to manufacture uncover some evidence. Perhaps then he'll have a real distraction. Because if you think the spotlight is hot now, just wait as more and more information comes out about his response to the virus. The fat lady is just getting her pipes warmed up.
These two are in the middle of a flaming TDS 69.
I can smell the cheap cologne and poop through my screen here already.

Can you just picture these Trump haters if the shoe were on the other foot ?
If Bush's people had spied on the Obama campaign in 2008, they'd still be locked up.
The double standard is staggering.
That's so true, but we have come to expect that from the MSM. That's why they have lost all credibility. Personally, I won't click on anything written by the WaPo, the NYT or the Communist Chinese papers. To me, they're no more than a real bad smell on the planet.

Your rhetoric is the babbling of a brainwashed, uninformed kid in Mommy's guest house.
I'm at a loss for words with regard to the human scum who's fat orange ass occupies an office requiring dignity, compassion and honesty. I don't watch his daily clown shows anymore, but do catch a few of the lowlights. This is one of the ones I'd missed. Now In 3-2-1 we're going to hear from his worst USMB sycophants that Dear Leader is correctly speaking out against the "Deep State" and the NWO. Sad, not to mention dangerous.

During Monday's daily press briefing, Trump described the FBI’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone as a “scam” and a “fraud.”​
“You’ll find out what I’m going to do,” he told a reporter who asked if he planned on pardoning Stone and Manafort. “I’m not going to say what I’m going to do, but I will tell you the whole thing turned out to be a scam and it turned out to be a disgrace to our country.”​
Trump crowed that “now the tables are turned” and the need to “investigate the investigators,” referring to a U.S. Attorney John Durham’s current investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe. Attorney General Bill Barr had directed Durham to open the investigation.​
“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”​

Like I've said since the day he was inaugurated. There is no bottom for him and his supporters. When the bar at the bottom of the hole, they just climb in and dig the hold deeper so the bar can be lowered. He is absolutely desperate for any distraction or diversion right now. He is getting killed by the media on a daily basis. Even his attempts to turn the night pressers into lacking-a-mob MAGA rallies isn't playing well. Any day now. Who knows, maybe Barr and Durham will be able to manufacture uncover some evidence. Perhaps then he'll have a real distraction. Because if you think the spotlight is hot now, just wait as more and more information comes out about his response to the virus. The fat lady is just getting her pipes warmed up.
These two are in the middle of a flaming TDS 69.
I can smell the cheap cologne and poop through my screen here already.

Lame. TDS..rinse, repeat.
Got anything else? Barr and Durham tilting at windmills and you alt-right cellar dwellers just lapping it up. Any day now. Well, you have fun stormin the castle.

That's so true, but we have come to expect that from the MSM. That's why they have lost all credibility. Personally, I won't click on anything written by the WaPo, the NYT or the Communist Chinese papers. To me, they're no more than a real bad smell on the planet.
You may not realize how much of an understatement that is.
I find it even more laughable that these sheep actually pay them to subscribe to the propaganda.

I would burn my money before giving a penny to either the Washington Post or the NY Times.

Lame. TDS..rinse, repeat.
Got anything else? Barr and Durham tilting at windmills and you alt-right cellar dwellers just lapping it up. Any day now. Well, you have fun stormin the castle.
TDS much ?

Ooooh...jeepers, another alt-right turd with a microphone and an opinion spews their nonsense and you lap it up as gospel.
Must be exhausting. Knowing that your fantasies of seeing everybody who was mean to your god and savior being locked up..will never come true...unless they manufacture evidence. Which I would not put past this DOJ under Barr.

You may not realize how much of an understatement that is.
I find it even more laughable that these sheep actually pay them to subscribe to the propaganda.

I would burn my money before giving a penny to either the Washington Post or the NY Times.
I haven't read a Washington post article in weeks. They have that paywall to subscribe or share your browsing history. Some of the articles sound interesting, but not interesting enough for me to change privacy settings.

Maybe he meant people like Comey, Peter Stzrok and that cabal who lied to the FISA court, etc. in order to
illegally remove Donald Trump from office. Calling them "scum" is understating the matter.

... 17 intelligence agencies...
Just to clear up that popular term....
It's the Department of National Intelligence.
1587575061555.png

... 17 intelligence agencies...
Just to clear up that popular term....
It's the Department of National Intelligence.
View attachment 326626
Damn. I didn't like some of those people, even when I had to listen to them or deal with their people. Overall though, they got this one right and so did Senate Intelligence. Donnie just likes to make FBI the villain because most people are far more familiar with the FBI. I like the FBI, of course they never caught me or people I associated with, in a bunch of shady crap and then told every damn body.

Damn. I didn't like some of those people, even when I had to listen to them or deal with their people. Overall though, they got this one right and so did Senate Intelligence. Donnie just likes to make FBI the villain because most people are far more familiar with the FBI. I like the FBI, of course they never caught me or people I associated with, in a bunch of shady crap and then told every damn body.
Maybe it's the CIA that should be more concerned.
Bloody Gina's been extremely quiet lately, hasn't she ?

Maybe it's the CIA that should be more concerned.
Bloody Gina's been extremely quiet lately, hasn't she ?
Not too concerned about CIA. Not too concerned about Durham (in general) either. Kind of like watching a trial, but not being on the jury. Perfectly willing to read this vaunted report if it ever comes out.

Forum List

Back