Trump calls FBI ‘Human Scum’ for Investigating Russia ties to his campaign

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'm at a loss for words with regard to the human scum who's fat orange ass occupies an office requiring dignity, compassion and honesty. I don't watch his daily clown shows anymore, but do catch a few of the lowlights. This is one of the ones I'd missed. Now In 3-2-1 we're going to hear from his worst USMB sycophants that Dear Leader is correctly speaking out against the "Deep State" and the NWO. Sad, not to mention dangerous.

During Monday's daily press briefing, Trump described the FBI’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone as a “scam” and a “fraud.”​
“You’ll find out what I’m going to do,” he told a reporter who asked if he planned on pardoning Stone and Manafort. “I’m not going to say what I’m going to do, but I will tell you the whole thing turned out to be a scam and it turned out to be a disgrace to our country.”​
Trump crowed that “now the tables are turned” and the need to “investigate the investigators,” referring to a U.S. Attorney John Durham’s current investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe. Attorney General Bill Barr had directed Durham to open the investigation.​
“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”​

I'm at a loss for words with regard to the human scum who's fat orange ass occupies an office requiring dignity, compassion and honesty. I don't watch his daily clown shows anymore, but do catch a few of the lowlights. This is one of the ones I'd missed. Now In 3-2-1 we're going to hear from his worst USMB sycophants that Dear Leader is correctly speaking out against the "Deep State" and the NWO. Sad, not to mention dangerous.

During Monday's daily press briefing, Trump described the FBI’s investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort, and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone as a “scam” and a “fraud.”​
“You’ll find out what I’m going to do,” he told a reporter who asked if he planned on pardoning Stone and Manafort. “I’m not going to say what I’m going to do, but I will tell you the whole thing turned out to be a scam and it turned out to be a disgrace to our country.”​
Trump crowed that “now the tables are turned” and the need to “investigate the investigators,” referring to a U.S. Attorney John Durham’s current investigation into the FBI’s Russia probe. Attorney General Bill Barr had directed Durham to open the investigation.​
“These were crooked people. There are bad people. These are very dangerous people,” Trump told reporters. “You know what they are, though? They’re scum. They’re human scum.”​

Fat Donnie the Big Baby is such a loser.

FBI leadership, Comey, McCabe and those lovers with the "insurance" plan were certainly scum.

I'll try to keep this simple.
You're an idiot who needs to get a fucking life.

Lower than scum.
1587566962511.png

Had the roles been reversed and had Bush (properly) asked the FBI to spy on Barack Born in Kenya Obama, there would already be hundreds of Republican leaders executed for treason and sedition so just STFU and take your medicine

Had the roles been reversed and had Bush (properly) asked the FBI to spy on Barack Born in Kenya Obama, there would already be hundreds of Republican leaders executed for treason and sedition so just STFU and take your medicine

That's four ^ adorned with the inevitable Obama/ Kenya reference and an even goofier claim of hundreds of executions. :cuckoo:

Like I've said since the day he was inaugurated. There is no bottom for him and his supporters. When the bar at the bottom of the hole, they just climb in and dig the hold deeper so the bar can be lowered. He is absolutely desperate for any distraction or diversion right now. He is getting killed by the media on a daily basis. Even his attempts to turn the night pressers into lacking-a-mob MAGA rallies isn't playing well. Any day now. Who knows, maybe Barr and Durham will be able to manufacture uncover some evidence. Perhaps then he'll have a real distraction. Because if you think the spotlight is hot now, just wait as more and more information comes out about his response to the virus. The fat lady is just getting her pipes warmed up.

FBI leadership, Comey, McCabe and those lovers with the "insurance" plan were certainly scum.

Well, yeah, if you take Trump's word for it. Only an idiot would do that.

Like I've said since the day he was inaugurated. There is no bottom for him and his supporters. When the bar at the bottom of the hole, they just climb in and dig the hold deeper so the bar can be lowered. He is absolutely desperate for any distraction or diversion right now. He is getting killed by the media on a daily basis. Even his attempts to turn the night pressers into lacking-a-mob MAGA rallies isn't playing well. Any day now. Who knows, maybe Barr and Durham will be able to manufacture uncover some evidence. Perhaps then he'll have a real distraction. Because if you think the spotlight is hot now, just wait as more and more information comes out about his response to the virus. The fat lady is just getting her pipes warmed up.
Keep dreaming pal.....Buuuuuaaahahahahahaha

Scum is someone who presents himself as a caring, loving physician but describes the President of the United States as a "fat orange ass," which proves he is neither caring nor loving for the greater half of this country who are working and voting Americans, many of whom served as targets of evil people, but somehow survived egregious wounds but came back home.

Why didn’t you state you only wanted comments from leftists, Dr. Love?

He is just being Butt Hurt again because the Senate Intelligence Committed, led by Republican Richard Burr, release a report Tuesday, reaffirming Russian interference in the 2016 election (as reported by all 17 intelligence agencys including the FBI), with the goal of getting him elected, but he can't call the Republican Senate scum.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016 Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016
By MARTIN MATISHAK and ANDREW DESIDERIO
04/21/2020 10:58 AM EDT
Updated: 04/21/2020 05:01 PM EDT

The man has no class. He hates anybody who catches him doing anything. He thinks, if he can make the case that we were not supposed to find out, it's the same as if it never happened. He is just doing another "Hey, Look Over There"!

Forum List

Back