woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• Anthony Senecal FB.jpg
    Anthony Senecal FB.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 133
What is the big deal about one man in the entire country of 300 million people telling the truth?

Yow.

"There's more than some issues with [President Obama] — he's a goddamn traitor, T-R-A-I-T-O-R," Senecal said. "I think he should be hung. I think he should be hung next to Hillary Clinton, and I think it should be public, I think it should be televised."

He added: "I think it ought to be done from the portico of the White Mosque — it used to be the White House."

Senecal said "it's a good possibility" that President Obama is a Muslim, and "I know he was" born in Kenya, though he admitted he can't prove it.

Of the Obama's children, Senecal said he felt they may not actually be related to the president and his wife because, "first of all, they don't even look like him. There's no notification of their birth. I haven't seen a baby picture yet."

Senecal also expressed frustration over Muslims, saying, "I do not like them, any of them … I don't trust them." He added that the few American Muslims he knows are "nice people," though he had harsh words for Muslim immigrants.

"But the boatloads they're bringing in here, I have no use for," he said. "I think they ought to be shot at the shore."

Senecal said Muslims have "just totally disgraced" some cities in the U.S., naming Detroit and Milwaukee as examples, and suggested the U.S. "designate those as nuclear bomb sites."

"We need to bomb em out," he said. "I could care less if they're in the U.S. — I don't want em in the U.S., they don't belong here. They belong in the sand dunes where they came from."

Trump Butler Once Suspect in Tupac Murder

Makes sense, he wants Beyonce dead too
That's a satire site.
And Trump's is a satire candidacy.

Did his Butler kill Tupac? Who knows! Was Ted Cruz's dad a co-conspirator with Lee Harvey Oswald? Who knows!

:rofl:
and who is the "mysterious crank caller to Journalist" stay tuned
RUMP 'MASQUERADED AS PUBLICIST' TO BRAG ABOUT HIMSELF

GOP Nominee Denies Making Crank Calls To Journalists...[does the phrase "voice analysis mean anything to you Donald ??]

Goes to show ya, those we choose to have around us reflect who we are.

Senecal told Mother Jones that after he informed Trump he planned to retire in 2009, the mogul convinced him to stay on as the unofficial historian. It's an unpaid role, but Senecal said he makes money by giving tours of the estate.

Still, the Trump campaign insisted Senecal hasn't worked for Trump "for years."

Yes, technically, they haven't paid him so he hasn't "worked" for Trump in years, but it sounds as if he's still giving tours and staying on the ranch as good retired servants do.

The saddest part is, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Senecal told Mother Jones that after he informed Trump he planned to retire in 2009, the mogul convinced him to stay on as the unofficial historian. It's an unpaid role, but Senecal said he makes money by giving tours of the estate.

Yes, technically, they haven't paid him so he hasn't "worked" for Trump in years, but it sounds as if he's still giving tours and staying on the ranch as good retired servants do.

If he isn't salaried he isn't working for them. The sad thing is you read what you want into things. They may be keeping him around because he did good work and they feel a sense of obligation. I don't know and you don't care.

If he isn't salaried he isn't working for them. The sad thing is you read what you want into things. They may be keeping him around because he did good work and they feel a sense of obligation. I don't know and you don't care.
That's exactly what I said. I don't think I had to "read" anything "into" it. Unless you disagree that the people we choose to have around us reflect who we are. That's my opinion.

Oh hey the scandal of it all. The cover of Playboy. If this doesn't kill the campaign, nothing will.

Whatever those 20 reporters are being paid to dig up dirt, if this is their best, it's money in the toilet.

If Senegal worked for Trump for 30 years, it reflects well on Trump that his ex employee is such a truthful person.

Forum List

Back