Trump built the world's most prosperous economy.

If Trump was a piece of shit I'll take him over the one in the office now......Mikey.

I will agree that Dems could have done better than Joe for a candidate to run against the Orange Anus.

Hell....one of the old dudes from the alley behind Walgreen's would have been an improvement over Trump!

However NOBODY, not even Biden, poses the danger to our democracy and Republic that Trump has (and still does).

We have to believe what we know; and that is this. Either Trump KNEW he lost the election....and didn't care, possibly because he is a narcissistic sociopath and the concept of "loosing" fairly is so alien to him that he couldn't even process it. For someone like him it doesn't matter how you "win." Even if you have to steal the win or cheat to get it.....it is still a win in his mind..

And if this is the case then he is dangerous.

Or, let's consider another scenario; that Trump truly believed he actually won and the election had been stolen from him.

In this case we have the leader of the free world, the most powerful man on earth, the guy who prided himself on telling his followers he is "not a politician" and that he "only hires the BEST people" blah, blah, blah.......being told by ALL the people on his staff.....even by his own family members......also by SIXTY federal judges and scores of state election officials that he lost the election legitimately.
That it wasn't a "fraudulent" election at all.
And yet he was unable (cognitively) to understand this.
In other words....too dense (dumb?).

And that is also dangerous.

Imagine a scenario in which Trump is somehow reinstalled for another term.
At some point he thinks he wants to launch a nuclear strike on another country.
EVERYONE around him is telling him what an absolutely catastrophic mistake the idea is.....but he is incapable of understanding.
He is (cognitively) like a grown toddler....with the nuclear football.

Can you see the problem here?

And by the way, you should REALLY stay away from Newsmax.
It will stunt your growth.

I will agree that Dems could have done better than Joe for a candidate to run against the Orange Anus.

Hell....one of the old dudes from the alley behind Walgreen's would have been an improvement over Trump!

However NOBODY, not even Biden, poses the danger to our democracy and Republic that Trump has (and still does).

We have to believe what we know; and that is this. Either Trump KNEW he lost the election....and didn't care, possibly because he is a narcissistic sociopath and the concept of "loosing" fairly is so alien to him that he couldn't even process it. For someone like him it doesn't matter how you "win." Even if you have to steal the win or cheat to get it.....it is still a win in his mind..

Or, let's consider another scenario; that Trump truly believed he actually won and the election had been stolen from him.

In this case we have the leader of the free world, the most powerful man on earth, the guy who prided himself on telling his followers he is "not a politician" and that he "only hires the BEST people" blah, blah, blah.......being told by ALL the people on his staff.....even by his own family members......also by SIXTY federal judges and scores of state election officials that he lost the election legitimately.

EVERYONE around him is telling him what an absolutely catastrophic mistake the idea is.....but he is incapable of understanding.

That’s what happens when you’re winning 3:15AM EST and the opposition dumps millions of votes in 15 minutes.

That’s what happens when you’re winning 3:15AM EST and the opposition dumps millions of votes in 15 minutes.
Try to keep up here Skippy.
This (non) "issue" has already been debated ad naseum, investigated, and resolved.

Republicans typically vote in person while Democrats favor mail in ballots.
This was explained to Trump by HIS OWN election team that night before he went to bed.
At that point he appeared to have a lead....based upon in person voting.
But the counting of mail in ballots was still going on.

Look, you can whine about this election being "stolen" until the cows come home but that's all it is.
Whining.

Trump lost.
Period.

Try to keep up here Skippy.
This (non) "issue" has already been debated ad naseum, investigated, and resolved.

Republicans typically vote in person while Democrats favor mail in ballots.
This was explained to Trump by HIS OWN election team that night before he went to bed.
At that point he appeared to have a lead....based upon in person voting.
But the counting of mail in ballots was still going on.

Look, you can whine about this election being "stolen" until the cows come home but that's all it is.
Whining.

Trump lost.
Period.
It’s not up for debate and users here have posted the results from the MSNBC maps several times.

Your ad hominems belie your emotional disturbance.

It’s not up for debate and users here have posted the results from the MSNBC maps several times.

Your ad hominems belie your emotional disturbance.
MSNBC maps?????

How about EVERYBODY else's maps as well?
Because they ALL say the same thing.
Joe Biden 306 electoral votes
Donald Trump. 232 electoral votes

MSNBC maps?????

How about EVERYBODY else's maps as well?
Because they ALL say the same thing.
Joe Biden 306 electoral votes
Donald Trump. 232 electoral votes
I already stated that the ballot dump happened between 3:15AM and 3:30AM.
Talk about something smelling like a rat.

MSNBC has, by far, the best map of any media outlet.
They are so good that even Rs watch it and Trump was kicking Bidens ass at 3:15AM EST and all of your ad hominems cannot change that fact.

You could have saved yourself some time and just said " I have Trump derangement syndrome".....

I already stated that the ballot dump happened between 3:15AM and 3:30AM.
Talk about something smelling like a rat.

MSNBC has, by far, the best map of any media outlet.
They are so good that even Rs watch it and Trump was kicking Bidens ass at 3:15AM EST and all of your ad hominems cannot change that fact.
GHEESH!
This is like talking to a freaking BRICK!

What are you not understanding about the fact that all of Trump's IN PERSON votes were in and counted pretty much at the times polls closed in various time zones.
Yet the mail in ballots (which favored Biden) had to be tallied throughout election night in ALL the states.
A slow, laborious process.
Opening the individual envelopes, verifying the signatures, and then feeding the ballots (by hand) into the scanners.
So....it took longer.

And THAT is how the vote totals changed so much after this 3:15AM time mark that you keep referring to (like it really means something).

Where do you come up with that time anyway?
It's probably just some random time when Trump woke up to potty and looked at a TV screen and saw that he was ahead right?

Here.
Since you don't seem to understand English too well try reading.

GHEESH!
This is like talking to a freaking BRICK!

What are you not understanding about the fact that all of Trump's IN PERSON votes were in and counted pretty much at the times polls closed in various time zones.
Yet the mail in ballots (which favored Biden) had to be tallied throughout election night in ALL the states.
A slow, laborious process.
Opening the individual envelopes, verifying the signatures, and then feeding the ballots (by hand) into the scanners.
So....it took longer.

And THAT is how the vote totals changed so much after this 3:15AM time mark that you keep referring to (like it really means something).

Where do you come up with that time anyway?
It's probably just some random time when Trump woke up to potty and looked at a TV screen and saw that he was ahead right?

Here.
Since you don't seem to understand English too well try reading.

Apparently, John King disagrees with you.

Well excuuuuuse me!
Obviously I don't watch much CNN right?

I READ most of my news.

You should try it!
Obviously, you don't know anything except for the latest Google Search of "Trump".
Of course you watch CNN; you simply don't have the mental capacity to follow the news every day.
LibTards have zero knowledge of contemporary or modern history.
LibTards only know now.

Well excuuuuuse me!
Obviously I don't watch much CNN right?

I READ most of my news.

You should try it!
Thanks for revealing you have no memory of the countless times I have posted that I read AP News and Reuters every day.

Forum List

Back