Trump Breaks His TV Silence, Speaks In Interview on "Real America's Voice" After Incriminating Photos Leak, Immediately Implodes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
terrible choice of interview, the youtube channel for these guys only posts 30 second snippets of their interviews, even if they are with a former president like Trump

Trump isn't going to jail. He hasn't broken any laws.
yeah he loves to tell fairy tales. He is clueless in the fact the military does not recognize Biden as their president.That there are too many white hats of the alliance in the military that have his back,they will never allow the evil cabal to have their way.

If they ever allowed the government to have their way and let Trump go to jail,then it would not just end with Trump,the government would go after ALL Trump supporters.They consider all us Trump supporters terrorists so you think they would just stop at Trump? uh no they would come after ALL us trump supporters and the military knows that and is never going to allow them to go after Trump or us.this clown listens wayyyyy to much to what the corporate controlled media tells him.

this is all a hail mary from Biden.

Last edited:
The white hats in the military would not have control if this happened because America would be a banana republic OFFICIALLY it it happened,it already is just half the sheep in america like the op dont get that.it would just become OFFICIAL after this though because they talk about him having classified documents. Trump has over 200 offices around the country,the last place on the planet he would keep classified documents is at his house.:auiqs.jpg:the FBI has a history of planting evidence and thats what is going on now.

the OP doesnt want to talk about the criminal FBI turning the other cheek away when clinton gave away top secret military classified information to china,oh let me guess,he didnt do that? yeah right.:uhoh3:

The white hats in the military would not have control if this happened because America would be a banana republic OFFICIALLY it it happened,it already is just half the sheep in america like the op dont get that.it would just become OFFICIAL after this though because they talk about him having classified documents. Trump has over 200 offices around the country,the last place on the planet he would keep classified documents is at his house.:auiqs.jpg:the FBI has a history of planting evidence and thats what is going on now.

the OP doesnt want to talk about the criminal FBI turning the other cheek away when clinton gave away top secret military classified information to china,oh let me guess,he didnt do that? yeah right.:uhoh3:
i see one shill from langley is already trying to laugh off these facts.never fails,when the trolls cant refute the facts,they try and laugh them off.

Trump's on the ropes, and MY THREAD just delivered the knock out punch. there's no more Trump in politics anymore, he's going to jail
Are you really trying to convince us that Trump imploded in that short snip-it? Even with you trying to paint him in the worst possible light you were unsuccessful. He did fine, and we all know this is another illegal leftist ploy against the right.

BIden has already made America a banana republic making it officially nazi germany.Not only is our corrupt government institutions calling all trump supporters terrorists which means they will come after all of us next if Trump ever did get arrested,but Biden is calling consevatives terrorists as well.

Are you really trying to convince us that Trump imploded in that short snip-it? Even with you trying to paint him in the worst possible light you were unsuccessful. He did fine, and we all know this is another illegal leftist ploy against the right.
yeah this leftist is desperately grasping at straws.no surprise,he has fantastsy his thread proved trump is going to jail as well as living in make believe world he imploded.miserable fail.:auiqs.jpg:

I rate the OP :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yep time to move on to a more serious thread. the op doesnt want to make a thread that exposes the corruption of Clinton and how the FBI turned the other cheek when he gave classified military secrets to china or Hillery illegally deleting 3000 emails .

you know i hit the nail on the head on that cause one of our resident trolls tried to laugh off those pesky facts.:lmao:

Has it occurred to anyone else the delaying tactic regarding the special master request is being done so Don can have more time to fleece the minions for donations?

Forum List

Back