Trump brands woman's claim of two-minute Trump Tower smooch fake news

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
An Ohio woman's claim that Donald Trump stole a long and unwelcome kiss from her in the lobby of Trump Tower some 13 years ago is fake news, the president declared Tuesday.

Rachel Crooks, 35, who is running for office in Ohio as a Democrat, told her story most recently to the Washington Post, which published it Tuesday on the front page. She claimed the then-real estate mogul spied her by the elevators at his signature building as she waited to go upstairs to her job as a secretary for an investment firm.

“He took hold of my hand and held me in place like this,” Crooks told the paper, in a story she had previously told to The New York Times during the 2016 presidential campaign. “He started kissing me on one cheek, then the other cheek. He was talking to me in between kisses, asking where I was from, or if I wanted to be a model. He wouldn’t let go of my hand, and then he went right in and started kissing me on the lips.”

An Ohio woman's claim that Donald Trump stole a long and unwelcome kiss from her in the lobby of Trump Tower some 13 years ago is fake news, the president declared Tuesday.

Rachel Crooks, 35, who is running for office in Ohio as a Democrat, told her story most recently to the Washington Post, which published it Tuesday on the front page. She claimed the then-real estate mogul spied her by the elevators at his signature building as she waited to go upstairs to her job as a secretary for an investment firm.

“He took hold of my hand and held me in place like this,” Crooks told the paper, in a story she had previously told to The New York Times during the 2016 presidential campaign. “He started kissing me on one cheek, then the other cheek. He was talking to me in between kisses, asking where I was from, or if I wanted to be a model. He wouldn’t let go of my hand, and then he went right in and started kissing me on the lips.”

It's indeed fake news.

It's indeed fake news.
Yeah, I mean, who could POSSIBLY believe Trump would do anything like that?:

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."
- Teflon Don

• Banned
Unwanted sexual advances and groping is a Evangelistic Christian value.

Filthy Don and the Russian Bots are both working hard to bury this story.....STAT!

• Banned
Liberals say kissing must be made illegal, I say no!

"Now, after all, I did grab you by the puzzy and got your vote...so there's that!"
\
trump.gif

:113:

Here is the relevant topic. Sheriff Israel (a democrat, Crooked Hillary, Wasserman Schultz douche) who in effect killed a bunch of kids at a high school had his wife address the statutory rape.

Here is the kid Sheriff Israel apparently impregnated when she was 17!

Last edited:
Who gives a crap? Seriously 13 years ago? A fucking kiss? These women are whack jobs. I lived and breathed the music industry for years. Sexual advances wanted or not was par for the course and if unwanted I knew where to squeeze.

And I'm sure as hell not going to bitch about it all these years later. These women need to seek therapy. Going freakazoid over a kiss over a decade ago is bullshit.

<YAWN!>

I saw this woman. The problem with her story is that Trump doesn't drink.

I did not hear anything in her story about Trump drinking. Do you have a link?

images

images

the link is not working :aug08_031:

images

You're a littlle slow on the uptake, eh?

Do you kiss your man with that lying mouth?

images

Well, I have not finished my first cup of coffee. Often people think they are being clever or cute when really they are not, perhaps this is what is happening with you right now. If you have a something to say, just say it and do try and be coy.

images

Well, I have not finished my first cup of coffee. Often people think they are being clever or cute when really they are not, perhaps this is what is happening with you right now. If you have a something to say, just say it and do try and be coy.

He was saying Don would have to be drunk to hit on that.

images

He was saying Don would have to be drunk to hit on that.

Ahhh...gotcha. Interesting that he would use that defense as Trump tired the same thing with one of the other accusers. It speaks more of the defender than the accuser.

Forum List

Back