Trump "brainwashed" by Rush Limbaugh's style...

Xanzia

Rookie
Feb 1, 2017
Yes, Trump and Rush have so much in common. Trump regularly refers to Limbaugh on his Twitter page (it's there today). Not a great idea if you want to even try to believe a word Trump says. Are you, like Trump, a Rush Limbaugh style talk-radio addict? Are you, like Trump, older, white and male by any chance?

Source: "The Brainwashing of My Dad" (2016). To be found on Hulu for free. Also see website The Brainwashing of My Dad (2015) - IMDb
Let's look at the crap that Limbaugh talks on the radio.

1. I'm not making this stuff up, folks!
2. Obama shut down NASA, and changed it into a "Muslim outreach department".
3. If the ice-caps melt, the sea levels won't rise.
4. There's no proof that nicotine is addictive, or smoking causes lung disease.
5. Obama wanted to mandate circumcision.
6. Egyptian husbands may have sex with their dead wives for up to 6 hours after their death.
7. Styrofoam is biodegradable.
8. America has more forest land than it did in 1787.
9. The Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") gives government the right to access your bank account and make transfers.
10. There are more Native Americans alive today than when Columbus arrived.

If you watch this movie just go straight to 41 minutes, and you can see this for yourself.

How much of this Trump actually believes in unknown, but you do know that in the "radical echo chamber" it's going to be most of it. Fun times.

Eh --- I dunno about this theory. Rump is older than Limblob and has been trolling his bullshit for decades. He doesn't exactly need a Lush Rimjob to give him any pointers.

I'm pretty sure Rump is addicted to TV, not radio. And there's not much nastier you can say about a person.

Forum List

Back