Trump brags about 43% approval rating

Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months.

This is about Turmp's job approval. And it's in the toilet.
Did you forget the entire episode of Hillary winning the election according to the polls whoops I guess you did.

She won by 3 million votes. The polls were not off by that much.
You do realize that those vote came almost exclusively from NY and California last time I checked those states don't run the country.

Last I checked those states are in the country, and no, she did not get votes "almost exclusively" from NY and CA. If I concede that, you have to concede Trump got his votes "almost exclusively" from Texas, which has been trying to secede for over a decade.

http://i0.wp.com/metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/election-2016-county-map.png

God Bless America!!!

What a dumbfuck.

Donald Trump Approval Ratings Tweet Backfires | The Huffington Post

Of course his REAL approval rating from a legit source is 37%

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Now Gallup is "legitimate"

LOL. I really should go find some progressive mewling about how Gallup's methodology favors Republicans.....

Yes, Gallup is legitimate. It's THE standard for polling.

Actually I'm probably thinking about Rasmussen.
You're thinking incorrectly, but that's nothing new.

No, I'm sure its Rassmussen that progs like you go ape shit over.

Still, polls are still "meh" in my book, and always have been.

Well, since you missed the point of the thread, I'll restate it for you: The polls are NOT "meh" to Trump, because he's bragging about his 43% approval rating per a Republican-leaning poll.

What a dumbfuck.

LOL. I really should go find some progressive mewling about how Gallup's methodology favors Republicans.....

I know right - look at the last presidential election as an example.

Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months.

Did you forget the entire episode of Hillary winning the election according to the polls whoops I guess you did.

You do realize that those vote came almost exclusively from NY and California last time I checked those states don't run the country.

Last I checked those states are in the country, and no, she did not get votes "almost exclusively" from NY and CA. If I concede that, you have to concede Trump got his votes "almost exclusively" from Texas, which has been trying to secede for over a decade.
Those winning votes your talking about came from California and NY its not just the East and West coast that decide the direction of the nation

No, they came from all over the country. 65 million voters do not live in NY and CA alone.

http://i0.wp.com/metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/election-2016-county-map.png

LOL @ you being too stupid to code an image into a post.

Here's the map you're looking for:

newman-maps-980.jpg

Yes, we need another thread on this fake news; the other 5 are already hours old. Thanks to the OP for jumping in and filling the gap!

Well, since you missed the point of the thread, I'll restate it for you: The polls are NOT "meh" to Trump, because he's bragging about his 43% approval rating per a Republican-leaning poll.

And you are declaring doom and gloom for a poll that rates him 6% lower.

hack.

Yes, we need another thread on this fake news; the other 5 are already hours old. Thanks to the OP for jumping in and filling the gap!

So Trump's tweets are fake news?

I largely agree, but they're useful in measuring the lunacy of our current so-called president.

newman-maps-980.jpg

Those are fake news and incorrect pansy.

election-2016-county-map.png

hack.

"Declaring doom and gloom"? BOTH polls are terrible this early in a presidency. It's a sign he's enormously unpopular, and totally inept. And he's bragging about it, because he's either retarded, or suffering from severe mental illness.

And yet you support him. Your desperation is palpable.

newman-maps-980.jpg

View attachment 117655

Okay, let's try again. Do you see those blue spots? Those are where people live. Do you understand why that matters? Because people vote. Not rocks, trees, and grass.

newman-maps-980.jpg

View attachment 117655

Okay, let's try again. Do you see those blue spots? Those are where people live. Do you understand why that matters? Because people vote. Not rocks, trees, and grass.

So is that why Hillary lost then princess?

hack.

"Declaring doom and gloom"? BOTH polls are terrible this early in a presidency. It's a sign he's enormously unpopular, and totally inept. And he's bragging about it, because he's either retarded, or suffering from severe mental illness.

I support his desire to cut the federal government down to size, and since change is always hard, I am not surprised by the low % support.

Same thing when it comes to Obamacare repeal, actually doubly so because while some will disapprove of him for getting rid of it, others will disapprove for him not getting rid of it enough.

I'll hold my judgement until the midterms in 2018, you know, the only poll that matters.

newman-maps-980.jpg

View attachment 117655

She lost because we use an antiquated, undemocratic voting system for national elections. The EC was a handout and a compromise with slavers. Figures the Republicans support it.

hack.

I support his desire to cut the federal government down to size, and since change is always hard, I am not surprised by the low % support.

Same thing when it comes to Obamacare repeal, actually doubly so because while some will disapprove of him for getting rid of it, others will disapprove for him not getting rid of it enough.

I'll hold my judgement until the midterms in 2018, you know, the only poll that matters.

He's adding $54 billion to defense. How does that cut government down to size?

What a dumbfuck.

Gallup and Pew Research. Pew has him at 39%. Obama had 64% approval for this same time period after election.

newman-maps-980.jpg

View attachment 117655

She lost because we use an antiquated, undemocratic voting system for national elections. The EC was a handout and a compromise with slavers. Figures the Republicans support it.

So now you are going to change the EC?

newman-maps-980.jpg

View attachment 117655

So now you are going to change the EC?

If I had the power, I'd scrap it instantly, yes.

What a dumbfuck.

Gallup and Pew Research. Pew has him at 39%. Obama had 64% approval for this same time period after election.

Wonder what Hillary's would be ?

* giggle *

type the word Trump and before you can hit the space bar it starts raining "Clinton" "Obama" "Fake" ... just pick an auto deflect mode and you can't miss.

and of course that makes him look less guilty ...

if you're a complete F'n moron.

Forum List

Back