Trump Blaming Wife for OZ Loss

HIS fault?

It wasn't shitty campaigns, it wasn't incompetent candidates. it wasn't because they were outspent by their opponents?

it was all TRUMPS FAULT?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
He BACKED these candidates and gave them legitimacy, snowflake. And they LOST!! Why?? Because they were as bat shit, foaming at the mouth crazy as he is!

And here you are...again, absolving him of any missteps or incompetence. I LOVE it!!
You just can't quit him. :auiqs.jpg:

He BACKED these candidates and gave them legitimacy, snowflake. And they LOST!! Why?? Because they were as bat shit, foaming at the mouth crazy as he is!

And here you are...again, absolving him of any missteps or incompetence. I LOVE it!!
You just can't quit him. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not blaming him, because he didn't cause their losses.

THEY did.

but trolls like you and the OP have to blame Trump.

The TDS in you is strong.

Do you blame the cheerleaders when your team loses in the SuperBowl?

(Never mind, you probably do)

I'm not blaming him, because he didn't cause their losses.

THEY did.

but trolls like you and the OP have to blame Trump.

The TDS in you is strong.

Do you blame the cheerleaders when your team loses in the SuperBowl?

(Never mind, you probably do)
He caused their losses. Period.
He cost them what should have been a steamroller of a night for Republicans.

But by all means, keep supporting him.
It assures Democrats will regain majority...even if it's slim. :)

Since the prediction of the "red wave" that never happened, I'm wondering if Trump is still gonna announce a run for the presidency next week.

He caused their losses. Period.
He cost them what should have been a steamroller of a night for Republicans.

But by all means, keep supporting him.
It assures Democrats will regain majority...even if it's slim. :)
never have.

I'm too busy

Since the prediction of the "red wave" that never happened, I'm wondering if Trump is still gonna announce a run for the presidency next week.
From what I have read his aides are saying possibly in 3+ weeks and not now or anytime this week. By then the psychopath might settle down some. Good luck with that. Hell, he wanted to announce it last night before everyone saw some of his picks go down in flames.

What is really surprising is how many of his gubernatorial picks went down the Trump hole also. Well, you know, it will be talked about in the next few days. A good reason for Trump to shut his piehole. He's definitely not doing himself, his party, and especially his base any favors.

I hope so.
He will burn the entire Republican Party to the ground by 2024.

He's already wounded it severely, as evidenced by yesterday.
Two more years of the G.O.P. tying it's wagon to Trump ought to be enough to finally drive the stake through the heart of the Republican Party.

I have no clue what you are going on about super duper lol but what Democrats want is what every other modern country already has, a living wage healthcare cheap college and training paid parental leave daycare and great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich more like their fair share so we can invest in Americans again period trickle down is total ********
What the Democrats want is to sodomize our children, and corrupt them and sexualize them at an early age.
We don't want men with balls and a cock competing on the women's swim team and changing and showering in women's locker rooms, and dorms, you sick perverted mentally deranged morons.

There is not enough wealth in The World to tax the Rich into Oblivion to give you lazy groomers Universal Income
Americans don't want to be ruled by Religious Fanatics who hate God's Hydrocarbons he gave us to improve the lives of the poor and working class.
Americans don't agree with your Fascist Mandates to get rid of our Petro powered vehicles and drive your stupid Electricity Guzzling Toxic EVs.
We don't want to be part of your 666 Satanic Global New World Order and Great Reset.
We want control of our Borders. F you and your coke, heroin, and fentanyl addiction and your addiction to trafficking children for your disgusting Pedophile Brothels.
We don't want Sanctuary Cities for law breakers and criminals and drug addicts.

We don't want rapists and murderers running free in our streets on $0 dollar bail to kill and rape again.

You Believe in Choice, Right? Only if it is to Murder 70 Million Black and Hispanic Babies, right. No choice if I don't want foreign DNA injected into me. F you and your population control and your human experimentation. You are a bloodthirsty heathen.

Nothing you believe in is Honest, not even your Horse Shit about a Livable Wage.
How in The Hell are you going to tax the ever living shit out of businesses, entrepreneurs and job creators on one end, and then force them to pay high wages on the other end? You don't think they will simply raise the price of their products dimwit? You gonna enforce your mandates on China, or keep using slaves to build your shit?
The only way to drive up wages is to have a hot domestic economy, give the middle finger to China, produce our own goods here and force employers to compete harder for employees.

Create Wage Wars. You don't need a stinking corrupt government running our economy or our lives.

Take that Buggery to San Francisco with Paul Pelosi and his Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute.

Last edited:
Whenever Trump makes a prediction and it turns out the way he said it would, he then says that he's the most perceptive person in the world and nobody else could have seen that coming.

When his predictions turn out wrong, it's always someone else's fault, and it's wrong how things turned out. If people would have only listened to him and did what he said should have been done, things would be "beautiful".

Yeah, Trump is a whiny little bitch that never admits to being wrong.

I don't like Trump but you being a whiny bitch calling him one is sorta ironic

What the Democrats want is to sodomize our children.
There is not enough wealth in The World to tax the Rich into Oblivion to give you lazy groomers Universal Income
Americans don't want to be ruled by Religious Fanatics who hate God's Hydrocarbons he gave us to improve the lives of the poor and working class.
Americans don't agree with your Fascist Mandates to get rid of our Petro powered vehicles and drive your stupid Electricity Guzzling Toxic EVs.
We don't want to be part of your 666 Satanic Global New World Order and Great Reset.
We want control of our Borders. F you and your coke, heroin, and fentanyl addiction and your addiction to trafficking children for your disgusting Pedophile Brothels.
You Believe in Choice, Right? Only if it is to Murder 70 Million Black and Hispanic Babies.
Nothing you believe in is Honest, not even your Horse Shit about a Livable Wage.
How in The Hell are you going to tax the ever living shit out of businesses, entrepreneurs and job creators on one end, and then force them to pay high wages on the other end?
The only way to drive up wages is to have a hot economy, give the middle finger to China, produce our own goods here and force employers to compete harder for employees.
Create Wage Wars. You don't need a stinking corrupt government running our economy or our lives.

Take that Buggery to San Francisco with Paul Pelosi and his Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute.
Your revealed sexual fantasies are disturbing.

I have no clue what you are going on about super duper lol but what Democrats want is what every other modern country already has, a living wage healthcare cheap college and training paid parental leave daycare and great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich more like their fair share so we can invest in Americans again period trickle down is total ********

Then one wonders why we haven't passed a raise in the minimum wage since Bush. And no, its not all the Republicans fault.

Forum List

Back