Trump Blames everyone else for Yemen Bombing problems..

Ostupid didn't do anything right while CIC he is the stupidest POTUS we ever had, he is only good at campaigning, lying, and disruption, all only worth a damn if you are a pile of shit treasonous community organizer. As far as Trump blaming other people, he has had to fight for everything he has tried to do while the previous pile of worthless dog shit had only a small amount of problem with any of his vile and treasonous actions because he insulated himself with his adoring complicit press. As I remember it everything the lying pile of shit did as he destroyed all of the work done to repair many aspects of this country HE BLAMED ON BUSH, So what is your damn liberal communist loving point with this thread LOOSER?

So you are standing by and excusing Trumps blaming others while accusing Obama for doing it ....Haaa Haaa.
#MissionFail
The mission was clearly planned by Obama's Pentagon team. I think it was possibility a landmine, one of many, that Obama set for Trump on the way out the door.

Report: Obama's Team Put Together the Yemen Mission - Minutemen News
The Addictive Fascination of Voices From a Box

Why do Trump supporters slavishly accept the media's ignorant and pacifist view that the raid was botched? I think you've failed to completely break your chains to the professional jurinalists. In our time, anyone who gets paid to write, broadcast, or lecture is of the same ilk as those who get paid to have sex.

Ostupid didn't do anything right while CIC he is the stupidest POTUS we ever had, he is only good at campaigning, lying, and disruption, all only worth a damn if you are a pile of shit treasonous community organizer. As far as Trump blaming other people, he has had to fight for everything he has tried to do while the previous pile of worthless dog shit had only a small amount of problem with any of his vile and treasonous actions because he insulated himself with his adoring complicit press. As I remember it everything the lying pile of shit did as he destroyed all of the work done to repair many aspects of this country HE BLAMED ON BUSH, So what is your damn liberal communist loving point with this thread LOOSER?

So you are standing by and excusing Trumps blaming others while accusing Obama for doing it ....Haaa Haaa.
#MissionFail
The mission was clearly planned by Obama's Pentagon team. I think it was possibility a landmine, one of many, that Obama set for Trump on the way out the door.

Report: Obama's Team Put Together the Yemen Mission - Minutemen News
The Addictive Fascination of Voices From a Box

Why do Trump supporters slavishly accept the media's ignorant and pacifist view that the raid was botched? I think you've failed to completely break your chains to the professional jurinalists. In our time, anyone who gets paid to write, broadcast, or lecture is of the same ilk as those who get paid to have sex.
That's another aspect of the story....the lies from the media about what the mission was for is another. This is just part of this media's campaign to make up for their demoralizing defeat last November.

Forum List

Back