Trump Blames everyone else for Yemen Bombing problems..

Shit happens and they got what they wanted. I don't see how politicizing this is helping anyone..
Why didn't yemen say shit when Obama killed a teenage boy with a drone? Its not like they have a government anyways.. Fake news?

Shit happens and they got what they wanted. I don't see how politicizing this is helping anyone..
Why didn't yemen say shit when Obama killed a teenage boy with a drone? Its not like they have a government anyways.. Fake news?

What is fake news Harley..?

I got this from Trumps own twitter account..are you talking about the news link?

What is fake news Harley..?

I got this from Trumps own twitter account..are you talking about the news link?
yes. Apparently, the government never ACTUALLY re-cooperated from the coupe. I mean, it was a question, though. Maybe they did get back the government? :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Throwing each other under the bus already...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

7,577 replies3,774 retweets19,819 likes

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl
Where does this have anything to do with Paul Ryan? I'm really confused.
The Seal that died was "ryan". That's how politicized this shit has become. People have lost their fucking minds.

..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl

These are Obama policies.

Great comeback , blame it all on Obama...

0f371c1ea240552daa53342e3212cbe0.jpg

well...it was his raid... Trump just signed off on it. But I will say the buck stops with the POTUS.

Where does this have anything to do with Paul Ryan? I'm really confused.
The Seal that died was "ryan". That's how politicized this shit has become. People have lost their fucking minds.

Oh...lol..but still Trump slams his own party... I will see if the MODs can change the title..
yeah, he isn't a political hack. One of the few good things about him. In fact, that is actually a GREAT quality.

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

There were many missions that were part of Obamas bombing policy.

Oops so sorry will see if the MODs can change the title...

But he is still throwing everyone else under the bus..
you might can change it on the first page, right above the OP. Should be an options tab and you can do it there. But do it right this time, because he didn't blame anything on ryan :D

Oops so sorry will see if the MODs can change the title...

But he is still throwing everyone else under the bus..
you might can change it on the first page, right above the OP. Should be an options tab and you can do it there. But do it right this time, because he didn't blame anything on ryan :D

I didn't know I could do that..lol..Thanks so much Harley, you could have let me stress trying to change it..
Yes, that is how fake news gets started...

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

Trump has made it his priorities to change everything Obama did since day 1, nope can't blame this on Obama unless if you can prove Trump couldn't change the policy..

Trump has made it his priorities to change everything Obama did since day 1, nope can't blame this on Obama unless if you can prove Trump couldn't change the policy..
Mattis IS looking into it. Obama was so afraid of a bombing going awry that he micromanaged the field. He required his personal approval of every attack. Mattis is looking at making these decisions go back to lower commanders in the field.

'No boots on the ground' policy since the removal of troops from Iraq. Been policy for years.

Forum List

Back