Trump backs LIV Golf

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland

Lads,

The PGA in the US looks after golf in the US mainly. They look after the underage player, scholarships, minor event, amateur golf, team golf...
The PGA is invested in the growth of the game in the US.. They are essentially one of the most pro USA organisations in America.

They pay for this out of profits gained from the PGA Tour, the number one tour in the world.

The came the Saudis with a ball of cash and interest in only a select few elite golfers... This is about money and not the good of the game. Without having to worry about the lower parts of the game they are effectively turning golfing into like boxing, very few getting paid while gyms are falling apart around the world.

I understand golfers joining there tour. They are looking after their families and in most cases it is golfer who aren't that competitive or don't want the schedule of playing 20 weeks a year. There is is notable exceptions but the cash is hard to resist.

Trump is different... He went looking for them to play on his courses...

I am not saying he is not in his right to back who wants but this is not putting America First.

This is putting Donald first maybe... Definitely put Saudi Government first.

Supply chain problems today....

carefactory.jpg

Lads,

The PGA in the US looks after golf in the US mainly. They look after the underage player, scholarships, minor event, amateur golf, team golf...
The PGA is invested in the growth of the game in the US.. They are essentially one of the most pro USA organisations in America.

They pay for this out of profits gained from the PGA Tour, the number one tour in the world.

The came the Saudis with a ball of cash and interest in only a select few elite golfers... This is about money and not the good of the game. Without having to worry about the lower parts of the game they are effectively turning golfing into like boxing, very few getting paid while gyms are falling apart around the world.

I understand golfers joining there tour. They are looking after their families and in most cases it is golfer who aren't that competitive or don't want the schedule of playing 20 weeks a year. There is is notable exceptions but the cash is hard to resist.

I am not saying he is not in his right to back who wants but this is not putting America First.

To be fair the PGA started this.

PGA strips 2022 championship from Trump golf course after Capitol riot

Lads,

Good grief
And why is this in politics?
Foreign dumbfucks mucking up the place 🥴

Lads,

Hey Brokeback Ted. Was there a fist bump ninny

The PGA will regret this. You watch how many players defect in the next year. I can't wait

The Saudis have unending money

Now I can still pound the drive 275......You graduate from Putt-Putt yet Brokeback Ted?

Lads,

Lads???..LOLOL...........You are Brokeback Ted you feegot

If you made 7 mil in your PGA career and were offered a 20 mil sign on bonus just for breathing, what would you do Brokeback Ted?????

How is it about being woke?

The PGA is considered one of the more conservative sporting organisation in America...

Which is even more reason the leftists want to pervert it.

Will the Golf Digest be coming out with a tranny on the cover this month?

How is it about being woke?

The PGA is considered one of the more conservative sporting organisation in America...
That's because a lot of libturds suck at golf

I go to these outings and watch these fools hack and bitch for 18 holes. Ready to bash them with a water cooler

Which is even more reason the fags want to pervert it.

Will the Golf Digest be coming out with a tranny on the cover this month?
Don't say that please. Delete it. One of these fruitcakes will email them and threaten to sue

Hey Brokeback Ted. Was there a fist bump ninny

The PGA will regret this. You watch how many players defect in the next year. I can't wait

The Saudis have unending money

Now I can still pound the drive 275......You graduate from Putt-Putt yet Brokeback Ted?
What are you talking about..

PGA Supporters are mostly Republican... You are happy undermining their American Golf for some slight to Trump...

Saudi's are just sports washing... Buy a big sporting organisation so they hope everyone forgets the shitty things they do...

It has happened in other sports and it is pretty obvious...

Forum List

Back