Trump Backs Adviser Who Called For Hillary's Execution

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57c0666c180000dd10bcd579.jpeg

Trump also said he’d never heard the widely reported comments.

In July, Al Baldasaro, a Republican state representative in New Hampshire, said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.”

And now Donald Trump says he is unfamiliar with the remarks.

“I didn’t know that but I will tell you he’s a very fine person,” Trump told a New Hampshire TV station on Thursday. “He is a person that loves the military and loves the veterans.”

Baldasaro is an advisor to the Trump campaign who has spoken at Trump events, and he was a delegate to the Republican National Convention. His widely-reported call for Clinton’s execution prompted an investigation by the Secret Service, not to mention lots of condemnation.

And Trump didn’t know that? The reporter asked again if Trump condoned Baldasaro’s call for Clinton’s execution.

“I don’t know what he said,” Trump insisted. “You’d have to show me what he said.”

Of course, Trump loves to be vague, or say he’s not saying something the same instant he’s saying it, or even say he doesn’t know something that he clearly knows. Like when he said he didn’t know who David Duke is, or he didn’t know he’d mocked someone with a disability. Like when he himself suggested that maybe somebody could shoot Clinton if she becomes president.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a rally earlier this month in North Carolina. “Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know.”

Baldasaro, for his part, never apologized for saying a political opponent ought to be killed, which is kind of contrary to the entire point of democratic government.

More: Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton's Execution

Anyone with any honor or integrity would have repudiated Baldasaro on the spot.

In July, Al Baldasaro, a Republican state representative in New Hampshire, said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.”

“I didn’t know that but I will tell you he’s a very fine person,” Trump told a New Hampshire TV station on Thursday. “He is a person that loves the military and loves the veterans.”

Baldasaro is an advisor to the Trump campaign who has spoken at Trump events, and he was a delegate to the Republican National Convention. His widely-reported call for Clinton’s execution prompted an investigation by the Secret Service, not to mention lots of condemnation.

And Trump didn’t know that? The reporter asked again if Trump condoned Baldasaro’s call for Clinton’s execution.

“I don’t know what he said,” Trump insisted. “You’d have to show me what he said.”

Of course, Trump loves to be vague, or say he’s not saying something the same instant he’s saying it, or even say he doesn’t know something that he clearly knows. Like when he said he didn’t know who David Duke is, or he didn’t know he’d mocked someone with a disability. Like when he himself suggested that maybe somebody could shoot Clinton if she becomes president.

“If she gets to pick her judges ― nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said at a rally earlier this month in North Carolina. “Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know.”

Baldasaro, for his part, never apologized for saying a political opponent ought to be killed, which is kind of contrary to the entire point of democratic government.

More: Donald Trump Fine With Supporter Who Called For Hillary Clinton's Execution

If Hillary were to be charged with and found guilty of treason, what punishment other than firing squad would you suggest?

If Hillary were to be charged with and found guilty of treason, what punishment other than firing squad would you suggest?

Firing squad is the most traditional punishment for treason, but there are other ways that are at least equally valid—hanging, gas chamber, electric chair, lethal injection…

The alt-right is insane. Trump has to double down or they'll see him as weak.

How those indictments coming along?

How those indictments coming along?
Being processed as we speak. Depends on Wikileaks disclosures.

If she's guilty of treason, especially during war time, she deserves to be legally executed...but would never happen.

If she's guilty of treason, especially during war time, she deserves to be legally executed...but would never happen.

Gotcha, now about that TREASON charge...anything?

Because if there isn't that Trump adviser is fucking crazy, along with Trump who will not distance himself from such ridiculous charges.

Nothing. Nada. Nil. She's more innocent than the Virgin Mary.

Let me just follow what you are meaning - She is no Virgin Mary, therefore she has committed Treason, for which she should be shot.

Did I give your argument full credit of depth or is there something else?

Gotcha, now about that TREASON charge...anything?

Because if there isn't that Trump adviser is fucking crazy, along with Trump who will not distance himself from such ridiculous charges.
What's ridiculous?

If she were to be guilty of treason she would deserve to be shot. He believes she has. I believe she has, but it would still requore a prosecution. The thing about opinions is you don't need evidence to have one.

Let me just follow what you are meaning - She is no Virgin Mary, therefore she has committed Treason, for which she should be shot.

You don't know WTF I mean without putting words in my mouth? Then take your marbles and go home.

What's ridiculous?

If she were to be guilty of treason she would deserve to be shot. He believes she has. I believe she has, but it would still requore a prosecution. Great thing about opinions - you don't need evidence to have one.

I know that Trump clown candidacy may make it seem like anything goes, and everything is just an opinion...but you actually DO need evidence when you, on a NATIONAL STAGE, as a CANDIDATE'S ADVISER declare that opposing party nominee needs to be shot.

This is not your uncle's fucking barbecue going on here, this is serious business and "that's like..his opinion maan" is not going to fly.

You don't know WTF I mean without putting words in my mouth? Then take your marbles and go home.

I don't? How so? Do you want to share with us the meaning that escaped me as I read what you said?

Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she does. Its not how the game is played in DC.

Anyone who thinks she will is doomed to disappointment.

Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she does. Its not how the game is played in DC.

Anyone who thinks she will is doomed to disappointment.

NaziCons have no one to blame but themselves.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

I don't? How so? Do you want to share with us the meaning that escaped me as I read what you said?
Read it again and ask some of your......friends?.... if they under stand simple single words? Then go hump someone else's leg.

Forum List

Back