Trump avoids media due to one question

It does not matter what Trump says. His followers lap it up, no matter how outrageous, and forgets the whole thing by tomorrow morning. As for me, I never got past his promise to deport 12 million illegal immigrants, without unconstitutional Latino profiling, within 2 years, while making Mexico pay to build a wall across our entire southern border!

maybe , don't think so though , have to watch and see. Everything I've heard in this latest dustup , well I agree with the TRUMP Jim !!

As do I, but the GOP does not want to hear it. Now the media knows what buttons to push. The party begins!
gop and rinos , moderates are my and other Conservatives enemy . Could not care less what they do or think or what they want to hear Jim .

The funny part is that he's the most liberal candidate in the GOP primaries. You tards began supporting him on the single issue of illegal immigration while ignoring the plethora of liberal stances he holds. And when he loses you will accuse him of being a RINO, the same way you did your last two losers.

Why don't you wait until he loses?

It does not matter what Trump says. His followers lap it up, no matter how outrageous, and forgets the whole thing by tomorrow morning. As for me, I never got past his promise to deport 12 million illegal immigrants, without unconstitutional Latino profiling, within 2 years, while making Mexico pay to build a wall across our entire southern border!

No, but you lapped up Bernie and Hillarys promises of new taxes and new freebies did you not

If he were elected, he would almost immediately turn to the left. But they don't believe it....He's a star!

No, but you lapped up Bernie and Hillarys promises of new taxes and new freebies did you not

I don't know anything about new freebies, but I have no problem with new taxes. During the Eisenhower years, which were among the most prosperous in our history, the rich had a marginal tax rate of 90%. Where as today, 50% of the wealth of the globe belong to 1% of the inhabitants. For all practical purposes, there is no middle class any more.

The "conservatives" who are supporting Trump were all for the war. But now that Trump is blaming Bush, they all agree with Trump.

Yes, they are intelligent, independent thinking "conservatives."

As the Donald says, as President he will rip up the Free Trade Agreements that exist because the US cannot currently complete with China.
We have a situation where virtually EVERTHING is manufactured in China and that has to change.
When the Middle Class can no longer sustain the poor, things will get out of hand.

I don't know anything about new freebies, but I have no problem with new taxes. During the Eisenhower years, which were among the most prosperous in our history, the rich had a marginal tax rate of 90%. Where as today, 50% of the wealth of the globe belong to 1% of the inhabitants. For all practical purposes, there is no middle class any more.

Yes and the larger portion of the middle class has disappeared under Obama's watch.

The "conservatives" who are supporting Trump were all for the war. But now that Trump is blaming Bush, they all agree with Trump.

Yes, they are intelligent, independent thinking "conservatives."

Hell, we don't even know which side we're on under Obama. He changes sides daily.

Yes and the larger portion of the middle class has disappeared under Obama's watch.

Obama = GW...My stance for the last 7 seven years.

If he were elected, he would almost immediately turn to the left. But they don't believe it....He's a star!

It is absolutely impossible for Trump or anyone else for that matter to be a bigger liar than either Hillary or Obama. These two hold the record.

Well, I admit that the middle class are carrying too big a burden of tax during Obama's administration, because the rich enjoy one of the lowest tax burdens in American history, I don't blame him for that, since tax rates are set by congress.

Well, I admit that the middle class are carrying too big a burden of tax during Obama's administration, because the rich enjoy one of the lowest tax burdens in American history, I don't blame him for that, since tax rates are set by congress.

I Blame Obama.
Trump will NOT be embarrassed to harass and expose those Representatives who are traitors to the average American.
Those who cater to only to the elite will start losing elections.

I Blame Obama.
Trump will NOT be embarrassed to harass and expose those Representatives who are traitors to the average American.
Of course you do.

I Blame Obama.

Well, I certainly would not expect Trump, who is worth 12 billion dollars, to cater to the elite!

Forum List

Back