Trump Authorizes 115-Mile Wall Construction in Texas

Trump promised Mexico was paying for the wall. He said it not once or twice, but dozens of times. Right wingers are such weenies, they are allowing him to skate on that promise instead of calling for him to quit.
I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done. Obama promised that we would save $2500 a year on health insurance. Instead prices sky rocketed. Not a peep from you on that MAJOR LIE. The savings from not having to support illegals will pay for the wall in a couple of years.

Prices didn't skyrocket. In fact, the yearly increases were lower than they were before the ACA was enacted. And we got better care with free annual physical and preventive care such as colonoscopy screening and breast exams.

You trot that one out every chance you get even though you know you are playing with the context.

You'll get no wall.
Nassau County hospital emergency rooms are packed with illegals and I’m taxed to pay for it.
Yeah, yeah, we all know you love minorities and screw Whitey who’s paying the bill.

No you aren't.

Trump promised Mexico was paying for the wall. He said it not once or twice, but dozens of times. Right wingers are such weenies, they are allowing him to skate on that promise instead of calling for him to quit.
I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done. Obama promised that we would save $2500 a year on health insurance. Instead prices sky rocketed. Not a peep from you on that MAJOR LIE. The savings from not having to support illegals will pay for the wall in a couple of years.

Prices didn't skyrocket. In fact, the yearly increases were lower than they were before the ACA was enacted. And we got better care with free annual physical and preventive care such as colonoscopy screening and breast exams.

You trot that one out every chance you get even though you know you are playing with the context.

You'll get no wall.
Nassau County hospital emergency rooms are packed with illegals and I’m taxed to pay for it.
Yeah, yeah, we all know you love minorities and screw Whitey who’s paying the bill.
Obamacare is a failure.

It's ALIVE!!!!!

You'll get no wall.

No you aren't.
Yes I am.
You think I don’t know how counties keep hospitals going?

"President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the DemonRAT leaders said

It's clearly the worstest disaster ever in history!

Working on Christmas Eve and through the government shutdown over border wall funding, President Donald Trump tweeted he had authorized the construction of a 115-mile stretch of border wall in Texas.

"I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas," President Trump tweeted Monday night. "We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete.

"Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!"

Working in the Oval Office after canceling his trip to Mar-a-Lago in Florida because of the shutdown, President Trump met Monday with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other officials to discuss border security issues as a partial government shutdown over his U.S.-Mexico border wall entered Christmas without a clear resolution in sight.

Though both sides have traded offers over the dollars, they remain far apart on the wall. The White House insisted Trump will reject any deal that does not include money for a wall or fence; Democrats held firm in their opposition to a wall or other physical barrier.

In a joint statement Monday, the Democratic leaders of Congress, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi, said as long as Trump keeps listening to the House Freedom Caucus and others on the right flank, there is no easy resolution to the impasse.

"It's Christmas Eve and President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the leaders said...

Read more at newsmax.com ...

4BEisgq.jpg

Working???? don drumpf?

If you consider eating a taco salad bowl with a Coke and pouting about golf rounds missed.

Forum List

Back