I Hope I Win! I Hope I Win!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win!

Present opening time!!!

The Princess of Gift Giving!

Or the Prince of Gift giving!

Who will win the contest?

The hubby and I have a contest each year, when we were rich and when we were poor, it is me vs him, she vs he.....

who will be the best gift giver?

Matt usually wins no matter how hard I try! But this year, I think I am going to win, and he is gonna really love his Christmas!

It's starting right NOW! Present opening time! YAY!

Merry Christmas everybody! :)

I win every year, because I pay attention to the things that my family members are doing throughout the year...New and old hobbies, exclamations about things that they see that they think are cool, things they might need around the home that are getting old and janky...I give Christmas gift-giving a little bit of attention year round.

For the first time yesterday, both my wifes daughters got a present from me.

After they opened it, each said I really didn't need to do it.

I told them I did.

They each kept the present

Last edited:
Being the lady in the relationship, simply declare yourself the winner, and you win!

Several years back, I realized I suck at picking out Christmas presents. Now it's mostly cash and a card in an envelope and they can pick out whatever they want..

one can't help but wonder.......

screen-shot-2015-10-30-at-12-08-00-pm.png

I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win!

Present opening time!!!

The Princess of Gift Giving!

Or the Prince of Gift giving!

Who will win the contest?

The hubby and I have a contest each year, when we were rich and when we were poor, it is me vs him, she vs he.....

who will be the best gift giver?

Matt usually wins no matter how hard I try! But this year, I think I am going to win, and he is gonna really love his Christmas!

It's starting right NOW! Present opening time! YAY!

Merry Christmas everybody! :)

Give him this and you win, I promise.

upload_2018-12-25_13-34-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-25_13-33-13.png
    upload_2018-12-25_13-33-13.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 21
I win every year, because I pay attention to the things that my family members are doing throughout the year...New and old hobbies, exclamations about things that they see that they think are cool, things they might need around the home that are getting old and janky...I give Christmas gift-giving a little bit of attention year round.
What, do you work at the NSA?

Nope....Just pay attention when I'm around family.

Nope....Just pay attention when I'm around family.
not fair! one should never actually listen to family, especially spouses, as it is suspicious in nature

Son of a B

He pulled it out of a Hat and so help me goodness, the son of a B WON again this year!

And I had him beat, for certain! But I heard him mumbling when looking under the tree about a week or two ago, saying to himself.... "I'm gonna lose...." all pouty faced.... and I didn't say anything.... pretended like I didn't hear his mumbling....

but in my head I was saying, "He he he he he.... you can bet your butt, you are gonna lose"

so, this past week or two, he's been bringing in packages, said they were for people at work and his best friend.... and I didn't think anything of it.....

but the Prince of Gift giving was buying me things and hiding them in his man cave so I wouldn't know....

sigh.... I'm a LOSER!

and that sucks wind!

Forum List

Back