Trump Authorizes 115-Mile Wall Construction in Texas

"President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the DemonRAT leaders said

It's clearly the worstest disaster ever in history!

Working on Christmas Eve and through the government shutdown over border wall funding, President Donald Trump tweeted he had authorized the construction of a 115-mile stretch of border wall in Texas.

"I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas," President Trump tweeted Monday night. "We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete.

"Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!"

Working in the Oval Office after canceling his trip to Mar-a-Lago in Florida because of the shutdown, President Trump met Monday with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other officials to discuss border security issues as a partial government shutdown over his U.S.-Mexico border wall entered Christmas without a clear resolution in sight.

Though both sides have traded offers over the dollars, they remain far apart on the wall. The White House insisted Trump will reject any deal that does not include money for a wall or fence; Democrats held firm in their opposition to a wall or other physical barrier.

In a joint statement Monday, the Democratic leaders of Congress, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi, said as long as Trump keeps listening to the House Freedom Caucus and others on the right flank, there is no easy resolution to the impasse.

"It's Christmas Eve and President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the leaders said...

Read more at newsmax.com ...

4BEisgq.jpg
He can "authorize" all he wants. Until Congress funds it it's just masturbation.
Creepytoes, how did the Obomanation get to send $1.7 billion dollars to Iran that wasnt ok'd by Congress?....MASTURBATION...fucking too easy!
That was a simple matter of releasing their own funds back to them. No funding needed.
You are a liar and bullshitter, even politifacts says Trump was right on the $1.7 billion!....You leftist scum make it up as you go!

Trust me, I mean it in all sincerity when I say sir, you're a fucking moron.

When did Senators start "signing" bills? That's number one.
Go ahead Stupid -------- give us a link to any such legislation. Even if a Senator didn't "sign" it into law.

You fucking bots in Vladivostok really ought to demand you be given basic US civics lessons so you don't look like this much of an idiot.
Trust me when I say this. That fucking fool schumer voted ....

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session
Senate.gov › LIS › roll_call_vote_cfm

Vote Result: Bill Passed. Measure Number: H.R. 6061 (Secure Fence Act of 2006 ). Measure Title: A bill to establish operational control over the international

Pog, you little rodent, I do miss bitch slapping you...you are immensely entertaining...need a video?

I can't believe you actually doubled down on Moron, moron.

Where in the FUCK does this bill say anything about "$25 billion for a wall"? Hm?

How in the FUCK is "2006" equivalent to "2014"? Hm?

And where the FUCK did President Chuck Schumer "sign" a fucking bill into law?

Fucking moron.
It’s possible the creator of the post was thinking of a 2013 proposal that Schumer shepherded through the Senate. But characterizing the 2013 legislation as a $25 billion deal to fund a "border wall" runs into factual hurdles.

That proposal, a comprehensive immigration plan Schumer sponsored and voted for, cleared the Senate in 2013. But the Republican-controlled House did not take up that bill after that. (It’s worth noting that presidents, not lawmakers, as the meme suggests, sign bills into law.)

The package included more than $46 billion for border security. The vast majority of that money ($30 billion) was for hiring more U.S. Border Patrol agents along the southern border. Around $8 billion would have gone toward building or repairing 700 miles of fencing (including some double-layer fencing) along the U.S.-Mexico border

Now the prick won't spend $5 billion to assure we are safe....Thyical DemonRAT...care more about illegals!...Yet he was willing to spend $8 BILLION on fencing!

Go ahead Stupid -------- give us a link to any such legislation. Even if a Senator didn't "sign" it into law.

You fucking bots in Vladivostok really ought to demand you be given basic US civics lessons so you don't look like this much of an idiot.

Vote Result: Bill Passed. Measure Number: H.R. 6061 (Secure Fence Act of 2006 ). Measure Title: A bill to establish operational control over the international

Pog, you little rodent, I do miss bitch slapping you...you are immensely entertaining...need a video?

Where in the FUCK does this bill say anything about "$25 billion for a wall"? Hm?

Fucking moron.
It’s possible the creator of the post was thinking of a 2013 proposal that Schumer shepherded through the Senate. But characterizing the 2013 legislation as a $25 billion deal to fund a "border wall" runs into factual hurdles.

That proposal, a comprehensive immigration plan Schumer sponsored and voted for, cleared the Senate in 2013. But the Republican-controlled House did not take up that bill after that. (It’s worth noting that presidents, not lawmakers, as the meme suggests, sign bills into law.)

The package included more than $46 billion for border security. The vast majority of that money ($30 billion) was for hiring more U.S. Border Patrol agents along the southern border. Around $8 billion would have gone toward building or repairing 700 miles of fencing (including some double-layer fencing) along the U.S.-Mexico border

Now the prick won't spend $5 billion to assure we are safe....Thyical DemonRAT...care more about illegals!...Yet he was willing to spend $8 BILLION on fencing!
but they didn't spend the 8 billion for the wall..........in a report from the CBP they thanked Congress for the 1.4 billion in funding and it was the most they had seen in a decade..........

In a decade............meaning they passed the laws............then just didn't fund it later........LOL

Bait and Switch shell game.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/12-11-12 McAleenan Testimony1.pdf

Trump Says Contract Awarded to Build 115 Miles of Border Wall in Texas

Certainly not a penny ante deal.

No word on how much the contract was for.

The announcement comes after President Trump met with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other officials on Monday to discuss border security issues as a partial government shutdown over the U.S.-Mexico border wall entered Christmas without a clear resolution in sight.

The rest is fluff and recap @ Trump Says Contract Awarded to Build 115 Miles of Border Wall in Texas

Doesn’t matter

Dems will tear it down as soon as Trump leaves
Well...........we already knew that about you open border freaks.......you'll give them drivers licenses and take them to your sanctuaries and get them to vote.

It's all about power..........you don't care what happens to them.......as long as you get political power you don't care.

Your agenda is clear as a bell now............but the masses who are not informed will believe your lies right before election on how you want a secure border.

Like 2006 and the rant we need a border fence........It was a joke and so were the ones who were all for it like Schumer back then.

We will tear down the wall of hate and Mexico will pay for it

115 miles of wall?

Looks like Trump doesn’t need additional funding

Working on Christmas Eve and through the government shutdown over border wall funding, President Donald Trump tweeted he had authorized the construction of a 115-mile stretch of border wall in Texas.

"I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas," President Trump tweeted Monday night. "We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete.

"Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!"

Working in the Oval Office after canceling his trip to Mar-a-Lago in Florida because of the shutdown, President Trump met Monday with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other officials to discuss border security issues as a partial government shutdown over his U.S.-Mexico border wall entered Christmas without a clear resolution in sight.

Though both sides have traded offers over the dollars, they remain far apart on the wall. The White House insisted Trump will reject any deal that does not include money for a wall or fence; Democrats held firm in their opposition to a wall or other physical barrier.

In a joint statement Monday, the Democratic leaders of Congress, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi, said as long as Trump keeps listening to the House Freedom Caucus and others on the right flank, there is no easy resolution to the impasse.

"It's Christmas Eve and President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the leaders said...

4BEisgq.jpg
Who's paying for it again? :777:
OK, jackoff... who is paying it...DemonRAT trying to push HIGHER TAXES in the next Congress is a DEAD ISSUE!....Love ABNORMALS...SO ENTERTAINING!

I thought Mexico was paying for it? What's paying higher taxes have to do with anything? Your boy lied to you, and now the conversation has to switch. Typical coward from the Right.

4BEisgq.jpg
He can "authorize" all he wants. Until Congress funds it it's just masturbation.
Creepytoes, how did the Obomanation get to send $1.7 billion dollars to Iran that wasnt ok'd by Congress?....MASTURBATION...fucking too easy!
That was a simple matter of releasing their own funds back to them. No funding needed.
You are a liar and bullshitter, even politifacts says Trump was right on the $1.7 billion!....You leftist scum make it up as you go!
Do you practice being stupid or does it come naturally?

The 1.7 billion dollars was already theirs. All we did was unfreeze their assets.

There's these things called facts. tRump rarely deals in them, but you should really check them out.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

4BEisgq.jpg

The 1.7 billion dollars was already theirs. All we did was unfreeze their assets.

There's these things called facts. tRump rarely deals in them, but you should really check them out.
You asshole .the Obomation administration lied about the VTVPA provision was satisfied.”....as they lied about everything, and just a coincidence our hostages were released at the EXACT SAME TIME!!!

You asshole .the Obomation administration lied about the VTVPA provision was satisfied.”....as they lied about everything, and just a coincidence our hostages were released at the EXACT SAME TIME!!!
Why don't you try educating yourself for a change.

Redirect Notice

An easily climbable fence. Likely most of that 115 is simply replacing old fencing. The much bigger win for the dotard is that the stock market is closed today :lmao:

Futures are looking pretty god damned horrific for tomorrow though

Lol.... The market is going through one Whopper of a correction.... Not a problem.
This is equivalent to a line break on a racing car... Once you let it off the car rockets out of the starting block....

But let me get this straight.. up till now this was all Obama's economy.... Are you now ready to call it Trump's economy?

Jo

An easily climbable fence. Likely most of that 115 is simply replacing old fencing. The much bigger win for the dotard is that the stock market is closed today :lmao:

Its odd how much joy democrats get from bad news about our own country.

The “I told you so” after Dubya didn’t stick. Have to make you retards cry even harder this time.

Fucking moron.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. You copied that verbatim from PoitiFact. I already knew that, which is why I busted you on it.

And don't quote websites without attribution, you dishonest HACK.

Bottom line your Googly Image is Bullshitious on at least three different levels. Next time do your fucking homework. Googly Images is not a fucking 'source'. Here's Abe Lincoln to tell you why.

2228551_1.jpg

Trump says no end to shutdown until border barrier funded, plans January visit to new section of wall

(CNN) - President Donald Trump said Tuesday the government won't reopen until funding is secured for his border barrier, and he plans to go to the border in January to visit a new stretch of wall.

"I can't tell you when the government is going to be open. I can tell you it's not going to be open until we have a wall, a fence, whatever they would like to call it," Trump said in the Oval Office after a Christmas call with US troops. Negotiations between congressional Democrats and the Trump administration over the President's demands for a border wall have so far not yielded an agreement, and the shutdown will continue until at least Thursday, when the Senate returns to Washington. Both sides seem entrenched in their opposing stances and it's possible parts of the government could remain closed until the new Congress is seated in the first week of January, when Democrats will take control of the House. Trump repeated a claim made a day earlier -- without explanation -- that he'd recently approved 115 miles worth of border barrier. The White House hasn't provided any further details about the claim, which Trump first made on Twitter on Christmas Eve. He said he would go to the new stretch of the wall in January. "It's going to be built, hopefully rapidly," he said. "I'm going there at the end of January for the start of construction. That's a big stretch."

Read more at cnn.com ...

What contract, what 115 mile stretch.

The thing to remember when quoting Trump on, well....anything, is that the man is a pathological liar. So you'll need lots and lots of external verification before you would rationally believe him.

They are simple minded contrarians. The same Democrats that want a forever war in Syria were chanting "Hell no we won't go" and " Bush lied people died" because then it was the Republicans who wanted war. Nothing they do is original.... It's all reactionary.

If Trump sent reinforcements instead then he would be " a murderous war Lord"..... It's all too predictable.

Jo

I won't believe ANY wall is being built until I go there and see it for myself.
It's too easy to "SAY" it's being done when there's no verification.

Is there no one at this forum who lives near there and can verify what Trump is saying?

I don't believe ANY politician really wants a wall. Or even if they do, the PTB won't allow it.

South Florida is so totally Hispanic now that Spanish is the primary language and the English TV stations are becoming few and far in between. Ironically, blacks who have always been easy suckers for the Democrat lies about the other side's bigotry are being displaced BIG TIME by the Democrats NEW choice of dumb voters....Hispanics.

I always maintained that as blacks became more and more aware of the scam Dems play on them, the more they'll wake up and realize how they've been used. Look for LOTS of programs that used to be Democrat burnt offerings to blacks, revoked and given to the new Democrat voter...the Hispanic. JUST WATCH

Last edited:
Trump promised Mexico was paying for the wall. He said it not once or twice, but dozens of times. Right wingers are such weenies, they are allowing him to skate on that promise instead of calling for him to quit.
I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done. Obama promised that we would save $2500 a year on health insurance. Instead prices sky rocketed. Not a peep from you on that MAJOR LIE. The savings from not having to support illegals will pay for the wall in a couple of years.

Prices didn't skyrocket. In fact, the yearly increases were lower than they were before the ACA was enacted. And we got better care with free annual physical and preventive care such as colonoscopy screening and breast exams.

You trot that one out every chance you get even though you know you are playing with the context.

You'll get no wall.
Nassau County hospital emergency rooms are packed with illegals and I’m taxed to pay for it.
Yeah, yeah, we all know you love minorities and screw Whitey who’s paying the bill.

Trump promised Mexico was paying for the wall. He said it not once or twice, but dozens of times. Right wingers are such weenies, they are allowing him to skate on that promise instead of calling for him to quit.
I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done. Obama promised that we would save $2500 a year on health insurance. Instead prices sky rocketed. Not a peep from you on that MAJOR LIE. The savings from not having to support illegals will pay for the wall in a couple of years.

Prices didn't skyrocket. In fact, the yearly increases were lower than they were before the ACA was enacted. And we got better care with free annual physical and preventive care such as colonoscopy screening and breast exams.

You trot that one out every chance you get even though you know you are playing with the context.

You'll get no wall.
Nassau County hospital emergency rooms are packed with illegals and I’m taxed to pay for it.
Yeah, yeah, we all know you love minorities and screw Whitey who’s paying the bill.
Obamacare is a failure.

And Dems will be pushing through a bunch of new bills to aid and assist illegals once they are in the House in January. Gotta cater to and coddle them for those votes ya know.

watch them give Americans AND Blacks especially a great big.....:fu:

Forum List

Back