Trump attorney Jenna Ellis shreds Fox News reporter Kristin Fisher’s ’embarrassing’ take on Thursday’s presser

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Fox News continues a curious shift in the demeanor of its coverage of the election in the face of allegations of fraud from President Trump’s campaign, alienating more of its base by the day.

On Thursday, following a press conference by the president’s legal team detailing the findings that support their claim that the 2020 election was stolen, Fox News’ Kristin Fisher was thoroughly dismissive of the event led by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, calling it “colorful” but “light on facts.”

“She is not sitting on any federal court that I’m aware of, she hasn’t been looking at this,” she added. “The media really does need to take this seriously and actually allow the facts to be shown and cover this as responsible journalists.”

“Fox is off the rails,” Stinchfield interjected. “They don’t believe in an attorney presenting a case. An attorney, the likes of Rudy Giuliani, who has won a lot of cases, including taking down the mafia — fitting here, in this case, by the way.”

Ellis was adamant that Trump’s legal team had presented evidence on Thursday and she hit the “fake news” media for not reporting the facts.

“I’ve seen all of you taking pictures right now and I can anticipate what your headlines are going to be,” she said. “If you’re not willing to talk about the evidence that has been presented, then that is absolutely unacceptable for journalistic standards.”

BJ - Never Trumpers have destroyed Fox.

The question is what will happen during president Trumps 2nd Term

Fox News continues a curious shift in the demeanor of its coverage of the election in the face of allegations of fraud from President Trump’s campaign, alienating more of its base by the day.

On Thursday, following a press conference by the president’s legal team detailing the findings that support their claim that the 2020 election was stolen, Fox News’ Kristin Fisher was thoroughly dismissive of the event led by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, calling it “colorful” but “light on facts.”

“She is not sitting on any federal court that I’m aware of, she hasn’t been looking at this,” she added. “The media really does need to take this seriously and actually allow the facts to be shown and cover this as responsible journalists.”

“Fox is off the rails,” Stinchfield interjected. “They don’t believe in an attorney presenting a case. An attorney, the likes of Rudy Giuliani, who has won a lot of cases, including taking down the mafia — fitting here, in this case, by the way.”

Ellis was adamant that Trump’s legal team had presented evidence on Thursday and she hit the “fake news” media for not reporting the facts.

“I’ve seen all of you taking pictures right now and I can anticipate what your headlines are going to be,” she said. “If you’re not willing to talk about the evidence that has been presented, then that is absolutely unacceptable for journalistic standards.”

Fox destroyed themselves.

Fox destroyed themselves.

They sure did.
By going left.

If you weren't embarrassed by Rudy's presser, then nobody's gonna be able to help ya BJ ...
Oh, and Kristin Fisher is freaking AWESOME!! :D

Forum List

Back