Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

You're right. Sandman was like a deer caught in the headlights and, in my opinion, intentionally or unintentionally showed great restraint as that radical activist walked up to him beating his tom-tom in the kid's face. Had it been me at that age, I'd have clocked the old man for getting in my face for no reason.

Look out, we got another internet tough guy.

What he should have done is walk away. Not Smirk, not taunt, not act like a little punk.

Instead, he got some high-powered publicists who told him to not wear his MAGA Nazi hat, not smirk,and look really hurt on the Today Show
why should he have walked away? explain? he was waiting for a bus, and was attacked, and your first thought is to run? hahahhahahaha look who's the internet tough guy now.

He isn't allowed to wear a hat he chose to wear cause you say so? wow dude. step on all those soldiers graves.

Here is a man who has zero respect for men and women who sacrificed for our country. To give the people free choice.

As far as I am concerned, her Asperger's has zero relevance, unless he is specifically mocking it.

Of course Trump would never mock someone with a disability would he?
why would he?

That's who he is.
how the fk do you know? how often have you been with the man? please, explain your history to make such a claim.

That's who he is.
in your made up world, gotcha. I moved on from fantasy play when I became a teen ager. when will you make it there?

It’s a baby it has nerves, can feel every snip. I’m glad you like science, it’s not going in your favor.. and if it’s just a fetus should they show 50 million woman videos of babies fighting back in the womb from being snipped? Would you be ok with that? Heheh

Why would they do that? Do they show videos of other medical procedures before they let you get them?

Most abortions are performed before 12 weeks, before the fetus can feel anything.

The fetus has a heartbeat at six weeks and pain receptors at eight weeks.

Had it been me at that age, I'd have clocked the old man for getting in my face for no reason.
Well,maybe you would have then received the help you need.

Naaa, just something to grow out of. I was a big guy, 6'3" about 210 and started lifting weights in high school. I worked part-time as a bouncer at a college bar across from the University of Miami. Little guys always seemed to have a need to go up against the big guy. I learned after the first time to never let someone else get in the first punch.

Last edited:
What he should have done is walk away. Not Smirk, not taunt, not act like a little punk.

Instead, he got some high-powered publicists who told him to not wear his MAGA Nazi hat, not smirk,and look really hurt on the Today Show

Sandman was approached by Nathan Philips, a radical activist Native American. There was no smirk other than a look of surprise, why is this old man beating a tom-tom in my face? Why should Sandman have been the one to leave? He was just standing there and was, in effect, attacked by an old, has been, radical.

The left doesn't care about the American people and that's why they're unwilling to work with Trump.

I don't think that is true. Most Americans think Trump is a cocksucking fuckwit loser. Only his Deplorable base like him. Ironically it's not reciprocated. He thinks his base are losers. He just doesn't come out and say it. And least us normal folk give you the respect of calling what you are to your face....even if it is via a messageboard.

i-pK9qS9R-S.jpg

Friday, December 13, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

I thought you guys said polls lie? Or is that only during presidential elections?

Rasmussen was one of the two polls that correctly forecast the 2016 presidential election. Their question and methodology is included in every publication. I place little or no trust in any cited poll that does not include the questions asked and the methodology.

Sandman was approached by Nathan Philips, a radical activist Native American. There was no smirk other than a look of surprise, why is this old man beating a tom-tom in my face? Why should Sandman have been the one to leave? He was just standing there and was, in effect, attacked by an old, has been, radical.

And Sandman's fellow pupils aping Philips in the background? And you think wearing a MAGA hat is not polarising?

It’s killing a baby they made a movie based off of a Abortion clinic worker manager who witnessed watching a baby fight back the snipping of his body parts in the womb..

You mean the woman who was fired for bad performance and got revenge by telling the religious whacks what they want to hear?

Let’s show this video to everyone that wants an abortion , it’s murder. It will be ending soon hehhehehehe

No, it won't. Women will still not fuck up their lives because they saw a procedure they aren't getting.

Most abortions aren't D&X procedures requiring a dismemberment of the fetus to get it out. Most you just stick a hose up there and suck it out.

Greta is a perfect person for the Left to use in this situation, checking off multiple boxes in their Oppressed/Oppressor template all at one time.

Transparent? Sure. Cynical? Sure. Predictable? Sure. Intellectually dishonest? Sure.

And yet, Trump and his Trumpsters still proudly take the bait and blindly run with it.

We may truly be hopeless at this point.

Naw, man, you just can't stand the thought that most of us who aren't making a killing on Wall Street are kind of concerned about the environment.

Now, I'd like to go back to the days when SCIENTISTS said something, and it wasn't a political issue. I'd much rather have us be worried about climate change because SCIENTISTS told us it was a problem, not an angry teen.

Does a Fetus Feel Pain at 20 Weeks?

Published research generally supports an experience of pain being possible only later in gestation than 20 weeks. A synthesis of available evidence was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2005 by experts from the University of California, San Francisco, and elsewhere, and their report concluded: “Evidence regarding the capacity for fetal pain is limited but indicates that fetal perception of pain is unlikely before the third trimester.” The third trimester begins at 27 to 28 weeks from conception.

The perception of pain requires an awareness of an unpleasant stimulus — receptors throughout the body must send a signal to the brain, where it can be processed as pain. One reason the JAMA review finds early pain perception unlikely is that the connections between the thalamus, a sort of relay center in the brain, and the cortex have not yet formed. This happens between 23 and 30 weeks gestational age, and the authors argue these connections are a precursor for pain perception. They also cite studies using electroencephalography that have shown the capacity for functional pain in preterm newborns “probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks.”

I realize you have little human contact, so let me try to explain this to you.

This is what a look of surprise looks like.

upload_2019-12-17_5-42-11.jpeg

This is what a smirk looks like

upload_2019-12-17_5-42-49.jpeg

Naaa, just something to grow out of. I was a big guy, 6'3" about 210 and started lifting weights in high school. I worked part-time as a bouncer at a college bar across from the University of Miami. Little guys always seemed to have a need to go up against the big guy. I learned after the first time to never let someone else get in the first punch.

Yeah, sounds like you have issues, buddy, but we've already established that. That you have hostility towards this Native American Veteran because he made a smirking Little Entitled Catholic Bastard look bad... says a lot.

You're right. Sandman was like a deer caught in the headlights and, in my opinion, intentionally or unintentionally showed great restraint as that radical activist walked up to him beating his tom-tom in the kid's face. Had it been me at that age, I'd have clocked the old man for getting in my face for no reason.

Look out, we got another internet tough guy.

why should he have walked away? explain? he was waiting for a bus, and was attacked, and your first thought is to run? hahahhahahaha look who's the internet tough guy now.

He isn't allowed to wear a hat he chose to wear cause you say so? wow dude. step on all those soldiers graves.

Here is a man who has zero respect for men and women who sacrificed for our country. To give the people free choice.
All the students should have been moved to a safer location. They were on the verge of a fight

Does a Fetus Feel Pain at 20 Weeks?

Published research generally supports an experience of pain being possible only later in gestation than 20 weeks. A synthesis of available evidence was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2005 by experts from the University of California, San Francisco, and elsewhere, and their report concluded: “Evidence regarding the capacity for fetal pain is limited but indicates that fetal perception of pain is unlikely before the third trimester.” The third trimester begins at 27 to 28 weeks from conception.

The perception of pain requires an awareness of an unpleasant stimulus — receptors throughout the body must send a signal to the brain, where it can be processed as pain. One reason the JAMA review finds early pain perception unlikely is that the connections between the thalamus, a sort of relay center in the brain, and the cortex have not yet formed. This happens between 23 and 30 weeks gestational age, and the authors argue these connections are a precursor for pain perception. They also cite studies using electroencephalography that have shown the capacity for functional pain in preterm newborns “probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks.”

Dueling studies
Scientific Studies Show Unborn Babies Can Feel Pain as Early as 8 Weeks
NATIONAL GENEVIEVE PLASTER FEB 4, 2015 | 3:57PM WASHINGTON, DC

The subject of fetal pain is and has been both a controversial and compelling aspect of the debate surrounding abortion. Whether a child in the womb can feel pain and at what stage raises many ethical issues and, for many, introduces another source of uncertainty into personal views on the matter of abortion. With advances in modern science and ongoing research, it is becoming more apparent that the unborn child can feel pain by 20 weeks, i.e., five months, or even earlier in the pregnancy.

The bottom line is that it really doesn't matter to you one way or the other.

Earth is overpopulated now.

WE need to be much more PRO DEATH, or we will have to slaughter billions in the near future simply to allow some humans to survive.

. I'd much rather have us be worried about climate change because SCIENTISTS told us it was a problem, not an angry teen.

They have said that. But Deplorables are so used to getting Fake News, they would rather take the talking head of a news anchor or politician over the scientists. Fact Jack..

I realize you have little human contact, so let me try to explain this to you.

This is what a look of surprise looks like.

View attachment 295176

This is what a smirk looks like

View attachment 295177
No, dumbass THIS is what a smirk looks like!

oIeXc4R.png

Dueling studies

Yeah, I'll believe the one that's not written by religious fanatics.

The bottom line is that women will get abortions no matter what the law is. That's why they need to be safe and legal.

Dueling studies

Yeah, I'll believe the one that's not written by religious fanatics.

The bottom line is that women will get abortions no matter what the law is. That's why they need to be safe and legal.

i-8cwpv7P-M.jpg

Forum List

Back