Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Liberals attacked a boy for standing in one place and not running away when some crazy Indian started beating his drum in his face. Because he didn't react in horror....the media and the Hollywood liberals started issuing deaththreats against him.
All Trump did was suggest that Gretta get a life.

Get a life Mud. The adolescent wasn't attacked at all. And don't sound like he was some poor kid minding his own business. He was being a smart arse little prick lacking respect. You being a Trumphite, you'd give him a free pass. Why wouldn't you? Trump and his supporters are nothing but white trailer trash anyway. He was wearing a MAGA hat. And yes, anybody who wears that stupid hat is open for derision. Death threats? No. Made a laughing stock? Absolutely.
Fuck off you lying fuck!! LOL

Ha! Typical Deplorable. Says it's a lie, so therefore it must be. Just like Trump had the biggliest audience at his inauguration, right?

He is a leftist, so he lies.
As bonus highlights the absurdities of leftism.

I'm not a leftist. Did Philips go up to Sandman? Yes. Yet, Sandman was drinking it in. Acting the fool in front of his classmates who were egging him on.

At least Greta was doing something constructive.

You're such a tool...

He is a leftist, so he lies.
As bonus highlights the absurdities of leftism.

I'm not a leftist. Did Philips go up to Sandman? Yes. Yet, Sandman was drinking it in. Acting the fool in front of his classmates who were egging him on.

At least Greta was doing something constructive.

You're such a tool...

Standing on a public place.

Standing while white is a problem for you, and you are not a leftist?

I think you are.

Huh? Killing a baby is a medical procedure? Lol wow

Fetuses aren't babies.
Abortion is a legal medical procedure.
It’s killing a baby they made a movie based off of a Abortion clinic worker manager who witnessed watching a baby fight back the snipping of his body parts in the womb..

Let’s show this video to everyone that wants an abortion , it’s murder. It will be ending soon hehhehehehe

Greta is a perfect person for the Left to use in this situation, checking off multiple boxes in their Oppressed/Oppressor template all at one time.

Transparent? Sure. Cynical? Sure. Predictable? Sure. Intellectually dishonest? Sure.

And yet, Trump and his Trumpsters still proudly take the bait and blindly run with it.

We may truly be hopeless at this point.

But to have a 74 old man who is the most powerful man in the world, attacking a 16 year old girl is frankly embarrassing.
Screen+Shot+2019-12-15+at+9.48.54+AM.png

It's difficult to take too seriously Trump supporters condemning lies.

Is this quote a lie? “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” Yes or no?

It's a figure of speech. Like "we will hold your feet to the fire".

Don't play stupid, please! “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” is NOT like "we will hold your feet to the fire". Putting anyone up against the wall is followed by their execution.

Putting someone's "feet to the fire" results in burned feet. Does that actually happen?
the irony.

The people who tell you your opinions for one.

Judge allows Nick Sandmann to sue NBC for $275 million over Covington smears

Ain't that the classic left. Telling others that kids are off limits while going after actually innocent children themselves. Whenever leftists blame you of something, you can be sure that they are doing it.

someone needs to bitchslap Sandmann's smirking little face.
go for it, why are you afraid to do it yourself? chicken shit are you?

giphy.gif

Lol you don’t care about the environment or anyone,, you believe in abortion you kill millions of kids a year, you snip their necks while babies are alive.. all this environment talk is to scare people in to voting for regulations that will make us slaves. Gonna way you democrats are getting voted out lol

Fetuses aren't people... and less people on the planet would be a good thing, as it is already overpopulated.

Not sure how, "Hey, your car should get decent gas millage" is going to make you a slave, but never mind.
what are fetuses, plants? what is an oak seed?

The stupid you're willing to expose is fantastic. you don't make enough.

Omg you want to attack a child!? Because he showed up a fake indian? Lol

He's a little punk who needs an ass-whooping.

Yup keep taking uneducated, I can’t wait until we ban abortions lol the look on your face will be priceless! Haha

Just as many abortions will happen... Abortions were just as common before Roe as they were after Roe.
He's a little punk who needs an ass-whooping.

why? Come on Wizard tell us what he did?

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'
As far as I am concerned, her Asperger's has zero relevance, unless he is specifically mocking it.

Of course Trump would never mock someone with a disability would he?
why would he?

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
As far as I am concerned, her Asperger's has zero relevance, unless he is specifically mocking it.

I dont think that's the question you meant to ask. I think you meant to ask if Trump would mock someone's disability itself. And clearly, the answer is yes, he would.

No, I asked what I meant to ask.

Trump mocks disabled reporter
nope, he used that same example in many different events. so it isn't a mocking of a disabled person. just isn't, you can't prove it either.

How classy.

I dont think that's the question you meant to ask. I think you meant to ask if Trump would mock someone's disability itself. And clearly, the answer is yes, he would.

nah, you really wanted to ask if he outright mocked the disability. yep, we know.

How classy.

why would he?

That's who he is.

No, you didn't. As your link makes clear. Mocking someone with a disability and mocking someone's disability are not the same thing. If i mock a guy in a wheelchair by making fun of something he did or said, that is not the same as mocking his disability.

And yes, clearly trump would mock someone's disability, as your link shows.

He mocked a guy with a disability . Period. You have to be a pretty lousy individual to do that.
so? because he has a disability he isn't free game for questioning his integrity? hmmm, you are a strange fk.

How classy.

why would he?

That's who he is.
how the fk do you know? how often have you been with the man? please, explain your history to make such a claim.

How classy.

why would he?

That's who he is.
how the fk do you know? how often have you been with the man? please, explain your history to make such a claim.

That's who he is.

Forum List

Back