Trump at CPAC...He Has Been Assimilated

Interesting. The Trumpsters now turning on their God a little?

:popcorn:
Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter. The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over.
It will be a gerrymandering nuke to end democracy once and for all.
... and Trumpsters will never understand or admit how they helped make it happen.
Yes, it's all Trump's fault.

We know.

Now go lick the boots of your party that never breaks any laws, rules, or has any faults whatsoever. Yep, they can spread Covid through nursing homes killing thousands because they are negligent, and then lie and hide the numbers while sexually assaulting woman and painting their faces black all in one day and barely receive a slap on the wrist.

How do they do it you reckon? Must be a master race of some kind.

But those are the perks of being the party in a system without checks and balances.
Perfectly wrong. Trump is just one guy. One guy can't do anything.

As I predicted.
Now how could I be perfectly wrong? I'm not a democrat. I can't do anything perfectly like you.
Zoom, right over your head.

No surprise there.
Trump was a democrat for a very long time, giving millions to politicians like Chuck Schumer.

Was he a plant to destroy the GOP?

Could be.

We are talking about very nefarious people here.

Do you mean nefarious like tRump? Do you mean like him?

MAGA
Trump knows how to use nefarious people to accomplish his agendas.

He did it in New York as well. He used one such lawyer "friend" to help secure his business deals whom people referred to as the devil.

To get to that level of power, you either need to know how to be nefarious or put them to work for you cuz that's where they all hang out.

In fact, the city with the most sociopaths is Washington DC, not even close to any other city.

So righteous tRump is a nefarious turd? Who knew?

MAGA
And he threw millions at nefarious people like Chuck Schumer so he could do business in New York.

For you see, nefarious people like Schumer helped create Trump.

Thank you for moving the goal posts and never admitting the God/ King is the God/King of nefarious!!!!

MAGA
And thank you for being a partisan troll that thinks the poo from only one party does not stink while the other does

Just like Mac, you should be comended.

Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter. The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over.
... and Trumpsters will never understand or admit how they helped make it happen.

We know.

Now go lick the boots of your party that never breaks any laws, rules, or has any faults whatsoever. Yep, they can spread Covid through nursing homes killing thousands because they are negligent, and then lie and hide the numbers while sexually assaulting woman and painting their faces black all in one day and barely receive a slap on the wrist.

But those are the perks of being the party in a system without checks and balances.

As I predicted.
Now how could I be perfectly wrong? I'm not a democrat. I can't do anything perfectly like you.

No surprise there.
Trump was a democrat for a very long time, giving millions to politicians like Chuck Schumer.

Could be.

MAGA

He did it in New York as well. He used one such lawyer "friend" to help secure his business deals whom people referred to as the devil.

To get to that level of power, you either need to know how to be nefarious or put them to work for you cuz that's where they all hang out.

In fact, the city with the most sociopaths is Washington DC, not even close to any other city.

MAGA
And he threw millions at nefarious people like Chuck Schumer so he could do business in New York.

Thank you for moving the goal posts and never admitting the God/ King is the God/King of nefarious!!!!

MAGA
And thank you for being a partisan troll that thinks the poo from only one party does not stink while the other does

Is that what I think, Trumpster?

Delightfully wrong, as usual.

Projection is amusing.

We know.

As I predicted.

No surprise there.

Could be.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Your wrong as usual, but hell it is a well honed skill for you!!!

MAGA

We know.

As I predicted.
Trump is one guy with 80 million people, that has his back!

This started a long time before Trump. Desires for world government has been around for centuries. And plans were made. in our nation, interference in part help cause the civil war and gave us a few national central banks until they got the Federal Reserve Act through in 1913. Two world Wars consolidated power more and more. The Great Society and the Immigration Act of the 1960's furthered the power of globalism. Massive social programs with massive corruption ensued. Structural foundation was replaced with human foundation. The United States and its Constitution and freedoms has had to be muted. And it has. Most politicians follow the ways of what we are forced to. If Trump is part of it, then what difference does it make? Practically all Progs are part of it. And many Repubs are. Most of the media, entertainers and corporate entities are the same. And they get paid well for it. Remember, the Constitution is not a tax document. It was changed to it and we learned to suck on the tit. With people believing the resources are endless. No one ever says a thing about the forever ghettos that remain even with more and more money spent on them.

Is that what I think, Trumpster?

Delightfully wrong, as usual.

Projection is amusing.

And yet it's what you post - every time.
I see.

Then I'm sure it will be easy for you to quote me saying that "the poo from only one party does not stink while the other does".

Go ahead. Let's see if you have the balls to back up your words. I'll wait here.

I see.

Then I'm sure it will be easy for you to quote me saying that "the poo from only one party does not stink while the other does".

Go ahead. Let's see if you have the balls to back up your words. I'll wait here.

{
So, another one begins to (try to) peel away.

You won't get the Trump Stink™ off you. }

Was that a different Herr Mac? :dunno:

I see.

{
So, another one begins to (try to) peel away.

You won't get the Trump Stink™ off you. }

Was that a different Herr Mac? :dunno:
Poor Trumpster.

Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter.

The US will become a one party system like the much admired Chinese government the Left swoons over, or even like New York or California today.

View attachment 462923

"Once Biden legalizes 22 illegal immigrants, it won't much matter."

You think 22 immigrants will do the trick? I'm thinking they'll need a few million at least. Are you offering odds on the over/under? :p

Forum List

Back