trump Appointee Arrested In Connection With Capitol Riot

Now he's whining about cockroaches. This asshole had top secret clearance -
Lock the bastards up - ALL of 'em!! :mad:

He resigned before he was at the event....Therefore, had no longer any connection to Trump, or the administration, other then being a former aid....Interesting that you want your political opponents all locked up though....Really shows what kind of character you are....

He resigned before he was at the event....Therefore, had no longer any connection to Trump, or the administration, other then being a former aid

I guess we have conflicting reportage.
I read that he resigned the day before Biden's Inauguration.
You say he resigned before January 6th.

I saw this:
  • " Klein was still employed at the State Department as a staff assistant on Jan. 6 when he joined a mob in a tunnel leading into the U.S. Capitol, the FBI said. "
  • And this: " He resigned from his position on Jan. 19, the day before Joe Biden was sworn in as president and nearly two weeks after the attack, according to authorities."

This is interesting. A person who trump appointed to the state department has been arrested in connection to the capitol riot and insurrection.

The charges have not been released yet. I hope we will know what he is charged with soon.

I have yet to find anything that would indicate that Trump even knew this guys name, much less appointed him to anything. Normally the president doesn't appoint mid level aids, they are usually appointed by other political appointees in senior positions.

If you did find evidence that they were buddies would you even care? Be honest

The real question is why are you trying to deflect from what I actually posted?
But to my knowledge, no one I know was in DC that day.

Reported this morning. Posted as a follow-along to the OP's already posted news feed:

"State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says"
March 5, 2021 at 5:55 a.m. EST
"Police officers, veterans and even a former FBI employee have been arrested for allegedly storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Now, federal investigators have added a Trump administration official to the growing list of defendants facing charges in the deadly riot.

On Thursday, the FBI arrested a political appointee of former president Donald Trump, according to a criminal complaint, marking the first member of the administration arrested in connection with the insurrection. Politico first reported the arrest.

Federal agents arrested Federico G. Klein, 42, a former State Department aide, on multiple felony charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a criminal complaint……..”
So this guy pretended to be a Trump appointee all this time; only to reveal himself as an ANTIFA operative??

These communist Dems will stop at nothing to trick Republicans

Gullible wing nuts are easily tricked, all it takes is one fat, lying, orange, grifter from NYC.
Dotard made it look easy.

Evidently he's not as good a liar as you commies.

This is interesting. A person who trump appointed to the state department has been arrested in connection to the capitol riot and insurrection.

The charges have not been released yet. I hope we will know what he is charged with soon.

I have yet to find anything that would indicate that Trump even knew this guys name, much less appointed him to anything. Normally the president doesn't appoint mid level aids, they are usually appointed by other political appointees in senior positions.

I’m not deflecting at all I’m addressing you directly. You haven’t seen evidence nor have I. I’m asking if you’d even care if there was evidence?

I’m not deflecting at all I’m addressing you directly. You haven’t seen evidence nor have I. I’m asking if you’d even care if there was evidence?

Why would I care about something that doesn't exist? How about you provide evidence that Trump even knew who this guy was, or actually appointed him.

Why would I care about something that doesn't exist? How about you provide evidence that Trump even knew who this guy was, or actually appointed him.

It's only unhinged Dimm straw grasping.

Stalin's Secret Police strike again. They are now calling themselves the FBI.

Jesus man, did you really think I was asking if you cared about something that doesn’t exists?! It’s like stupid day on this board

Jesus man, did you really think I was asking if you cared about something that doesn’t exists?! It’s like stupid day on this board
Now that you are here, I am forced to agree.

1615069359644.png

Poor little commie, you asked about MY BUDDIES, There is no evidence, that exist that I'm aware of, that any of MY BUDDIES were in DC, much less involved in the capitol incursion. People I don't know could hardly be buddies.

Poor little commie, you asked about MY BUDDIES, There is no evidence, that exist that I'm aware of, that any of MY BUDDIES were in DC, much less involved in the capitol incursion. People I don't know could hardly be buddies.

I pissed on Schumer's Senate chair. You weren't there? You said you'd be! :dunno:

Haha, I never said a word about your buddies. You’re confused. I asked if it even mattered if there was evidence that Trump and this dude were friends. You said there was no evidence that they were connected.... I’m asking if it even matters

I pissed on Schumer's Senate chair. You weren't there? You said you'd be! :dunno:

You commies are such bad liars.

Haha, I never said a word about your buddies. You’re confused. I asked if it even mattered if there was evidence that Trump and this dude were friends. You said there was no evidence that they were connected.... I’m asking if it even matters

So tell me commie, who's buddies were you referring to? The post was directed to me, were you talking about your buddies? You fucking commies always try to revert to games of semantics when you get cornered. Here's a little hint for ya commie, semantics are the last bastion of a commie loser. So carry on loser.

So tell me commie, who's buddies were you referring to? The post was directed to me, were you talking about your buddies? You fucking commies always try to revert to games of semantics when you get cornered. Here's a little hint for ya commie, semantics are the last bastion of a commie loser. So carry on loser.

I was talking about the Trump appointee, the subject of the OP, Being buddies with Trump. Damn you’re lost

I was talking about the Trump appointee, the subject of the OP, Being buddies with Trump. Damn you’re lost

Perhaps you should have said that the first time. As I said from the beginning, there is no evidence they knew each other.

Perhaps you should have said that the first time. As I said from the beginning, there is no evidence they knew each other.
I was crystal clear... you misunderstood, that’s your bad. You said no evidence and I simply asked if there was evidence would you even care. Not hard to understand but I accept your apology for the confusion and for calling me a commie

Forum List

Back