Trump-appointed judge rules in favor of Jim Acosta

It appears based on a court order, Mr. Acosta's White House press credentials were directed to be restored immediately. This is a great smack down against this brazen, felonious and destructive fake so-called president who has been on a war rampage against the U.S. press lately, and over the humiliation that Mr. Acosta must have endured by this maniac. I hope tRump, the big mistake of the century, realizes this is hopefully the beginning of a series of corrections against him, his treasonous and felonious administration from Russia and his criminal family too. Also, a further smack down on tRump when it comes to the irony, the judge is a tRump appointee.

Judge orders White House to return Acosta pass

WASHINGTON — A federal judge in Washington is ordering the Trump administration to immediately return the White House press credentials of CNN reporter Jim Acosta.

U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Kelly announced his decision Friday morning. CNN had asked that Acosta's credentials be returned while a lawsuit over their revocation goes forward.

The network's chief White House correspondent has clashed repeatedly with Trump and press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in briefings over the last two years. But the White House pulled his credentials last week following a combative press conference in which he clashed with Trump.

The judge is a Trump appointee."
source: msn .com

No link yet, just happened.

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE 1ST AMENDMENT LIVES ON!

GO FUCK YOURSELF, DONALD.

Wow, more fodder for Donnie's black mood this week.

What was that you said about Trump not lasting two years?

For sure the court was stuffed with activist liberals.

He should appeal. I wonder how it would do in the supreme court... maybe add a few activist judges of your own now that leftists want to play this game.

Just stop doing press conferences, period. Use social media. Trump can have a monthly call-in show with citizens asking questions through a screener like other political talk shows.

There are several solutions. One would be not to call on Acosta at all. The other would be to have another microphone. Cut the one in Acosta's hands and use the second one. A third solution would be to let Acosta only ask questions when another reporter has donated the time.

This is a victory for freedom of the press in embarrassing development for Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders and her doctored video:
Judge orders Trump administration to restore CNN reporter Jim Acosta's White House press pass
doctored video?

Yeah the one where Acosta beat the shit out of that poor orphan
I heard Acosta masturbated in front of the lady that was handling the mic.
I’ve seen the story. If Whitaker wasn’t such a weak RINO, he’d investigate and incarcerate Acosta but of course the deep state will never let that happen.

And Trump putting little Acosta in his place lives on! Can’t wait for that little shrewd to interrupt getting embarrassed again.

You really don't get it.
Acosta wasn't embarrassed.
He's not afraid of Trump like the cowards in the Republican party are.
Obviously, if you watched the presser, idiot.
If Accosted wants to debate the President, he should run for the office.

No link yet, just happened.

HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE 1ST AMENDMENT LIVES ON!

GO FUCK YOURSELF, DONALD.

Wow, more fodder for Donnie's black mood this week.

But remember when you were so excited because some Iraqis had sued the US over our travel ban? You wet your panties and you embarrassed yourself about it. (I posted your silly crowing post yesterday). You couldnt wait for the Americans to be smashed down.
But it was temporary wasnt it WaitingFor2020 ? Just a blip. And we won. You lost. And you embarrassed yourself publicly while you lost.
so this is just temporary as well. A temporary injunction. I saw the picture of Acosta and his two (((lawyers))) grinning at the thought of the ruling class being reinstated.
But it is just *temporary*. Like the travel ban injunctions.

This is a victory for freedom of the press in embarrassing development for Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders and her doctored video:
Judge orders Trump administration to restore CNN reporter Jim Acosta's White House press pass

Hey if you cant get a judge to issue a temporary injunction in favor of a wealthy corporation you arent much of a lawyer.

But in the end I think you and your corporate masters will lose. Sorry CNN. Go be an enemy of the people somewhere else :)

Easy call going back to court ruling saying pro sport team owners couldn't keep woman reporters out of team locker rooms. I also still believe Trump wins by losing this one.

I agree because Trump doesn't have to take questions from Acosta. He can sit there and stew and Trump won't care.

Hell. Let him sit there. Wonder how long CNN will take to replace a never called on Acosta. No calling on Acosta. No questions that CNN wants answered.

Win, Win for Trump.

And Trump putting little Acosta in his place lives on! Can’t wait for that little shrewd to interrupt getting embarrassed again.

You really don't get it.
Acosta wasn't embarrassed.
He's not afraid of Trump like the cowards in the Republican party are.
Obviously, if you watched the presser, idiot.

I watched it. Acosta is not a journalist. He is a political operative out to manufacture propaganda.

And an asshole.

The White House can always just not have them at all. Let the reporters sit there waiting for someone to show up.

There are several solutions. One would be not to call on Acosta at all. The other would be to have another microphone. Cut the one in Acosta's hands and use the second one. A third solution would be to let Acosta only ask questions when another reporter has donated the time.

If a reporter wants to donate time to Acosta, take the time from that reporter, and then don't call on Acosta.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Forum List

Back